[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

20 minutes ago, Private10 said:

hello members in here. my am glad i run into this group of hyunji shipper yeiiiyyy. so this is my take on this couple haha. the we can neither confirm nor deny stance that GM has really is something. I think that they are playing it safe. if these two truly have something going on then denying it outright only to be caught with dispatch will rile some fans. Also i heard that some agencies pay dispatch and other gossip magazines not to reports stuff so it also might be an option. am not sure though. 

I think not announcing they are a thing is to protect SYJ. because if they do some fans might come after her and also she will be known more for being KSY girlfriend and not for her talent which is not good. I think they are working on establishing them as excellent actors which they are first. So it kinda makes sense. thus the less bts. KSY however isn't very good at keeping his hands to himself and that makes him soo obvious. the way there are  many hand holding or touching adlibs in the drama that weren't in the script is very intresting   also there is someone who noted that in the Baeksang awards he kept talking to SYJ standing close to her and at some point she had to nudge him to get him to face forward. And another incident is when KSY unwrapped the sandwich for her, she accepted it so nonchalantly that it makes one wonder if its something that normally transpires between them. What is also interesting is that a lot of screen couples do a magazine shoot after or before and maybe also adds they have non despite the exploding chemistry that they have. mmhhhh... also from what I have seen from people post I and also seen on various interviews I think SYJ is a strong and independent woman who is one to critically think things through so I think joining GM was something that was premeditated.

Good thinking and welcome here @Private10 Yes, it seems that everything you've said is what we also think as a shipper of Hyunji. I myself can attest to that! As I've said it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines. Mostly the old adage "action speaks louder than words" can be applied to KSH. On the other hand, SYJ also applies the saying "honesty is the best policy" If you know what I mean hehehe. In other words, what they are doing more than meets the eye.

• Like 5

By the way how long have u been a fan of the two Individually cause i wanna ask u guys if they ever acted this close and happy around their other co stars from other project :huh: Because they seem to be really enjoying each others presence ❤️

• Like 2

Hmm...very interesting how GM is doing this. Proud actually. Its as if something big is brewing and they have put up their shields ready to protect everyone. Sounds like they are grooming Seo Ye Ji for the Chinese market as well...hmm Interesting!

• Like 5

Hello! Welcome to @NizzaW @Private10!!!

Love and agree with all your insights. It's interesting that there's even an article about GM with this Gangnam Law Firm (a very high profile law firm in the ent industry!). It's like they are sending all those haters a warning, hahaha.

GM also seems to be aggressive in introducing/promoting SYJ to the Chinese market. Again, couple things :heart:

I'm not sure if this has been shared by anyone before but I did share this observation I made in another group. I just find it interesting :P

KSH enlisted last October 23, 2017. 

https://news.joins.com/article/21982065

SYJ left for Sydney on the afternoon of the same day. She was wearing sunglasses :glasses:  Look at her eyes...

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1OMEYYWA9I

20171023-1508746641-15168500-1.jpg

I'll just leave it at that...

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, szne09 said:

Love and agree with all your insights. It's interesting that there's even an article about GM with this Gangnam Law Firm (a very high profile law firm in the ent industry!). It's like they are sending all those haters a warning, hahaha.

GM also seems to be aggressive in introducing/promoting SYJ to the Chinese market. Again, couple things :heart:

I'm not sure if this has been shared by anyone before but I did share this observation I made in another group. I just find it interesting :P

SYJ left for Sydney on the afternoon of the same day. She was wearing sunglasses :glasses:  Look at her eyes...

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1OMEYYWA9I

I'll just leave it at that...

so are u saying its possible they've been dating since then hahhahha lol if they are they are good at hiding.

Also I find it interesting when a K celeb is in a relationship with another k celeb one of them usually moves to the same agency but idk maybe its just a coincidence  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

@NizzaW that is just my speculation, haha. The timing is just interesting.

Yes, even Park Soo Jin joined Bae Yong Joon's agency (KeyEast) before they got married. Also Kim Woo Bin with Shin Min Ah's agency (AM Entertainement), just to name a few examples.

This news even came out yesterday
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/jun-hyun-moos-girlfriend-lee-hye-sung-signing-on-with-his-label-sm-cc

As others have pointed out, SYJ finished her contract with King Entertainment last Aug 2019, one month after KSH's military discharge. She stayed as a free agent until the announcement of her contract with GM in December 2019. She must've been in talks with them way back during the planning stages :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

This pics still makes me so happy, God has a wonderful plan for them . I mean, no one ever expect this pair. 

KSH's manager was accompanied him when filming Petitzel pudding CF with Yeaji in 2014 

Fast forward to 2020, KSH's manager was accompanied Yeaji filming inner flora CF. I know Mr Ryu is one of the management team in their agency, so its normal for him to assist the actress. But i still feel heartwarming to know KSH asked one of people he trust the most to protect Yeaji

IMG-20200919-220217.jpg

Spoiler

Hana bank commercial making Sept 4 2020

Screenshot-2020-09-19-22-00-16-06.jpg

I saw from twitter and checked Goldmedalist website by myself, only KSH & Yeaji who did close eyes pose for their agency website photoshoot:wub:

IMG-20200919-221343.jpg

cr: boredadvocates on twitter

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Based on the timeline it is definitely suspicious, but imo I don’t think they were dating. Knowing fans, if there was ever records of dating, they would find something that would trace to hints of dating. However that doesn’t mean Hyunji weren’t talking, cause it seems to me they’ve been talking for yrs (remember SYJ exposed KSH for saying they’re now close??? Haha she’s an honest person I love it!)

To me, forsure KSH is chasing SYJ now. As for SYJ, she might’ve joined GM cause 1) KSH won her over so by joining GM, all lips sealed so they can both be safe OR 2) since she n KSH are close, she thought of joining his agency for a change. 

Regardless of what their status is right now, it’s definitely interesting how these 2 managed to do literally just one project together yet 6 yrs later, they came together and we learned how close they are out of the blue. They should be crowned queen and king of ninjas lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Regardless of what their status is right now, it’s definitely interesting how these 2 managed to do literally just one project together yet 6 yrs later, they came together and we learned how close they are out of the blue. They should be crowned queen and king of ninjas lol

Yes! Also the King & Queen of their agency, because the way every actor signed to Gold Medalist is a rookie where the range of age goes from 1996 to 2002.

IMG-20200920-111130.jpg

Reading this acc of Saeron sending a food truck strengthens my imagination of Soohyun & Yeaji being the parents of GoldMedalist artists. They treat them meals, Soohyun jokes, juniors might not get it but Yeaji just laughes anyways. They give acting advice & share about showbiz industry etc 

Spoiler

IMG-20200920-102116.jpg

20200920-102208.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 9/19/2020 at 4:37 AM, N Bina said:

Hmm...very interesting how GM is doing this. Proud actually. Its as if something big is brewing and they have put up their shields ready to protect everyone. Sounds like they are grooming Seo Ye Ji for the Chinese market as well...hmm Interesting!

It's not merely coincidences right? I can see the pattern and where it is leading to. Hahaha! 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:17 AM, szne09 said:

'm not sure if this has been shared by anyone before but I did share this observation I made in another group. I just find it interesting :P

You cannot hide the truth when you're crying. Awww. Poor Yea Ji.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:17 AM, szne09 said:

On 9/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, szne09 said:

@NizzaW that is just my speculation, haha. The timing is just interesting.

Yes, even Park Soo Jin joined Bae Yong Joon's agency (KeyEast) before they got married. Also Kim Woo Bin with Shin Min Ah's agency (AM Entertainement), just to name a few examples.

This news even came out yesterday
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/jun-hyun-moos-girlfriend-lee-hye-sung-signing-on-with-his-label-sm-cc

As others have pointed out, SYJ finished her contract with King Entertainment last Aug 2019, one month after KSH's military discharge. She stayed as a free agent until the announcement of her contract with GM in December 2019. She must've been in talks with them way back during the planning stages :)

See, it's not merely coincidences.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, park2park said:

Based on the timeline it is definitely suspicious, but imo I don’t think they were dating. Knowing fans, if there was ever records of dating, they would find something that would trace to hints of dating. However that doesn’t mean Hyunji weren’t talking, cause it seems to me they’ve been talking for yrs (remember SYJ exposed KSH for saying they’re now close??? Haha she’s an honest person I love it!)

To me, forsure KSH is chasing SYJ now. As for SYJ, she might’ve joined GM cause 1) KSH won her over so by joining GM, all lips sealed so they can both be safe OR 2) since she n KSH are close, she thought of joining his agency for a change. 

hello everyone. thank you for the warm welcome. @park2park i totally agree with you. i think they weren't a couple by then but i think KSY has had a thing for her for a long time now. It doesn't look like something that just started after he came from the military. I also wonder if they just met the once at the pudding commercial or if they had a run it at some point. still its impressive how he treats her like that while he has been IU 's friend since dream high and I had never seen him behave like that towards her. SYJ  must have left a truly strong impression on him hahah.  he might have decided to get over with the military first so he could court her properly and spoil her too:)

I also googled the meaning of a dandelion whats interesting is that I saw it has two meanings one as described by  @firebabe above and the other was "The floral meaning of the dandelion is that it is a gift to a loved one that will provide happiness and is a promise of total faithfulness". only the two of them know which one applies I guess but my shippers heart can't stop praying for it to be the second one hahah. 

ps there is another video I saw in which they were talking about handsomeness and SYJ said yes as handsome as KSY hahaha it was taken a while back.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

"The floral  meaning of the dandelion is that it is a gift to a loved one that will provide happiness and is a promise of total faithfulness".  I saw this too @Private10 but since I am not yet sure if they are really a couple I quoted the former although like you I am also hoping this is their stage now hehe. Just for fun if ever this is the dandelion meaning for them then I am speculating the ring that Yea Ji is wearing is a promise ring from him and yes I am hoping that it means S K Y (Seo Yea Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeong Wonhi (FOREVER).:heart2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Diggle thumbnails but it was not in the video tsk we were totally robbed:tears: we should've gotten that hug.

@ Gold Medalist please kindly release HD pics of this

:nomeme:

20200920-205031.jpg

Spoiler

In the actual scene her hands was on his chest, in the bts she actually hugged him and we were deprived of watching it

20200920-205751.jpg

20200920-205033.jpg

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

They should be crowned queen and king of ninjas lol

LOL! The King and Queen of CF (Coincidental Feeling)

But I read somewhere that: "Nothing is ever a coincidence" 

Every single “coincidence” brings a message to you. It’s because there are no coincidences and accidents. There’s only synchronicity. But on the other hand, there is a reason. Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Or do you believe that it is just a matter of luck?

Do you notice a pattern of events happening in your life, these events hold different parts of your life, each of them holds a place at different perspectives at a different place in your life. But somehow, do you feel a connection?

Don’t you feel it’s linked together by the core; the message.

They may have made some choices, or life may have forced some choices on them.

Hmmm... What do you think? (Repeat timeline 2014-2020)

• Like 4

I just realized one of Yeji's old interviews where she said after filmings she often doesn't meet up or stay close with costars because that's how false rumors spread (so im assuming she's referring to male costars); yet, we saw she accidentally spilled her relationship with KSH by saying they've been close. LOL

So they been keeping in touch after all then, way before IONTOB...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@park2park
 And they weren't even costars but they just did an cf together. These two are very suspicious hahahha

3 hours ago, park2park said:

I just realized one of Yeji's old interviews where she said after filmings she often doesn't meet up or stay close with costars because that's how false rumors spread (so im assuming she's referring to male costars); yet, we saw she accidentally spilled her relationship with KSH by saying they've been close. LOL

So they been keeping in touch after all then, way before IONTOB...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1