[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

On 9/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, Meinehappiness said:

Hello everyone its been while since my last couple to be shipped. So far this Hyunji is my third couple. Found myself being so selective as shipper yet i cant help myself to not follow Hyunji because they are too sweet too real. :heart2beat:

Love the posts in this thread but im still reading from the first pages. One thing that tick  my mind. At Now Radio live interview, I found Ye Ji wore a ring on her left ring finger and wondering whose that ring from. Is it too obvious for her to wore it?at interview event tho. And why it should be placed on ring finger. :wub:

Since i love Moon Young character so much which is bold and straightforward, she really knows what she wants. And in one of interview Ye Ji said that similarity between her and Moonyoeng is 50%. i feel like Ye Ji is being Moon Young somehow, she is brave enough to show something happen in her life by wearing/showing special ring. Pardon my delulu, but im so happy to be in this thread. :wub:

I also noticed the ring. Is that a promise ring or an engagement ring? I would like the latter though from KSH LOL! And that TVN interview when KSH drew a part of his brain intended for his FUTURE BRIDE giving SYJ side glances. Supposedly that brain part was for his character as Kang Tae and not as KSH hahaha!

On 8/30/2020 at 10:43 AM, denira2104 said:

I really love the fact that Yeaji is very comfortable and casual with Soohyun. I think it means they have always been very close and have kept in touch after all these years.

Yeaji called Taecyon and her previous costars "oppa". 
Taecyon's younger than Soohyun tho but she called him oppa. So it's definitely not about age gap because I thought the reason why she kept talking to Soohyun comfortably was because they have small age gap, only 2 years.

I saw in youtube that SYJ was pointed out by the host for calling Taec Oppa and then saying that he's just a year older than KSH. Made me think why mentioned KSH? Are they in a relationship that time? Hahaha

On 8/30/2020 at 4:02 PM, Jellysshi said:

Wow so glad that this forum very active recently, hope it will always be active because I miss IOTNBO so much and this forum could be my guilty pleasure eascape :joy:. Randomly I watch tarot reading regarding both KSH and SYJ and in conclusion the destiny seems like that both of them are actually made for one another (kk I wish : oh dear GOD, Heaven, Universe please make it happen :love:) but only GOD knows (praying desperately for happy ending KSH SYJ in real life, Amen) and I kinda hope that their faith could be like WonBin and LeeNaYoung because whenever I saw the behind the scene video or interview of both of them, their vibes is strong & beautiful. KSH SYJ bring the best out of each other and in IOTNBO it seems like there is something different the way KSH treat his costar, it looks like he is the one who has a crush on her while she also has that kind of startstruck towards Him (this just my POV). I am very in for this ship as long both are not confirm with anyone and not hurting anyone. Lets happy sailing together, everybody be happy, happy, happy

I posted the link of the tarot. You see I was back reading from last to first hahaha that is why I only read this now.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

On 9/12/2020 at 6:40 AM, denira2104 said:

@Meinehappiness 

I'm also curious with the timeline. According this article on 22 august 2019, Seo yeaji decided to not renewing her contract with her previous agency before the exclusive contract expires. That one month after KSH discharged from Military service in July 2019.

Reveal hidden contents

"As a result of the coverage of Joy News 24 on the 22nd, Seo Ye-ji will soon expire his exclusive contract with King Entertainment.

Seo Ye-ji made a relationship with King Entertainment in 2016 and has been working as an actor for three years. However, the two sides recently decided to support each other's future moves without renewing the contract before the exclusive contract expires."

Yeaji become a free agent from august 2019 until she joined KSH new agency in Dec 2019

Reveal hidden contents

According to an exclusive report on December 11, actor Kim Soo Hyun's contract with his label KeyEast is set to come to an end at the end of this month. Reportedly, Kim Soo Hyun has decided not to renew with KeyEast. Instead, he plans on establishing a one-man agency in partnership with his cousin, director Lee Sa Rang of 'Real'. This will mark Kim Soo Hyun's departure from KeyEast after 12 years. 

Dec, 31 2019. According to this article

3 of Korea’s very popular actors in Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Kim Sae Ron will be joining forces in a new start-up agency founded by Lee Ro Be, Kim Soo Hyun’s cousin.

Goldmedalist released an official statement announcing the signing of the 3 actors.

Kim Soo Hyun, who has been drawing a lot of attention since his military discharge and both Seo Ye Ji and Kim Sae Ron, who took the Free Agent market by storm, have all agreed to make their new starts with Goldmedalist.

— Goldmedalist

Goldmedalist was founded by Kim Soo Hyun’s cousin, Lee Ro Be (also known as Lee Sa Rang)

I still can't believe that this pairing is really happening. It all started from that news of Soohyun leaving Key East and establishing a new start up agency with his cousin, to Seo Yeji joining that same company and his new drama. Their relationship timeline will forever be mystery:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Here's people comments about them:

- Seo Yea Ji has been on her past agency for a long time. She also state that she has been taken care well of there. There must be a reason why she joined GM. And we all know that reason. Not to mention the comfortability level, it's not just for acquaintances peeps.

that is possible too.

- Just knew seo yeji is currently under soohyun's agency and she's also his first recruitment, that means they are actually close friend in real life, even before the drama

- The fact that she’s the first woman he invited to join his agency and she said yes to it because she believed in him is intriguing .  It just means that they’ve been close for a long time thus they absolutely trust each other 

- I mean of all actors??? seo yeji?? and also they are the only senior actors?? whew the fact that after pbio ends, they will still be close since theyre in the same agency eases my heart ahahah

OMG you know i love you! you got me on point! Thank you for the post really appreciate this. :7555_attack:

Regarding their timeline seems so many unrevealed connected things right? Many coincidences yet it just plotted to be like ones. :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, firebabe said:

I also noticed the ring. Is that a promise ring or an engagement ring? I would like the latter though from KSH LOL! And that TVN interview when KSH drew a part of his brain intended for his FUTURE BRIDE giving SYJ side glances. Supposedly that brain part was for his character as Kang Tae and not as KSH hahaha!

I saw in youtube that SYJ was pointed out by the host for calling Taec Oppa and then saying that he's just a year older than KSH. Made me think why mentioned KSH? Are they in a relationship that time? Hahaha

I posted the link of the tarot. You see I was back reading from last to first hahaha that is why I only read this now.

Definitely my thought too. Haha.. welcome to this thread!:getmygrooveon:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, Alex Stefan said:

Exactly and honestly what i'll want to see them more is in a movie, with completely different characters from what they had in the drama. Maybe one of them even playing the villain? I would love to see KSH try playing a twisted villain or an antihero type with questionable morals? :naughty::grin:

What you just said made me think of my other favorite couple who is also hiding the real score in public. BinJin

2 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@firebabe Hi! Welcome to this thread

Did you remember the youtube link of this part??  

"I saw in youtube that SYJ was pointed out by the host for calling Taec Oppa and then saying that he's just a year older than KSH."

Thank you! I did not bother to save the link but it was from their SAVE ME cast interview hehe. Will try to post it here once I'll see it again.

On 8/20/2020 at 9:25 PM, Alex Stefan said:

It's not as bad as it was in the past, at least not for actors. For idols, yeah, it's pretty bad in sk as far as dating goes. But yeah, we shouldn't expect any kind of news from them (if they are an item) as they are both honestly very private individuals who don't like to show themselves that much in the public eye if not for something work related. Unless they somehow get dispatched though... :lol:

I am hoping they get married like RAIN and KIM HAE TEE

• Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEoVX8dg4Zc/?utm_source=ig_embed

I'm a YeJi new fan so i digged in her past interviews. YeJi is an honest one she can tell the truths in one sec. :rolleyes: She is so straightforward regarding her other interviews with her co-stars before, yet she seemed so relax for the interviews. 

Thing to be noticed when she's with SooHyun now is why she seems so silent. On one interview with TVN she was so playful, i think that time they were being off guard because the looked like known each other for long time, yet later we know some scenes are requested to be cut by SooHyun. Why?? :rolleyes:

Then, on IOTBO press conf, Netflix interview, and in Now Radio interview, I got the vibe it's really not herself, being too much careful. Something really must happened.

But no matter how much they're going to conceal, somehow Eyes and Gestures cant lie. Regarding that limited bts about kiss scene, i still got the vibe "whoaa so many skinship offscreen". How can they said the only just met again on this project. Moreover, SooHyun is a gentlemen to his leading ladies before, but really careful about touching. But here with YeJi, he seemed really cant handle things.:wub: Kinda reminded me about SS couple back then.

Sorry if these videos already posted. These are just some of many many of their skinships and gestures :rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbaqrDJYt6/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqP9MCJPiQ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Thanks for the video, credit is on owner.

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

On 8/21/2020 at 4:19 AM, park2park said:

Oh one thing I wanted to add was idk if u guys ever shipped others before but when they like each other, they tend to compliment each other publicly a lot.

SYJ nonstop about KSH looks 

KSH meanwhile adores obsessively over SYJ voice. 

That's BinJin for me my other favorite couple whose now rumored to reveal they are a couple for REAL

5 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

I'm a YeJi new fan so i digged in her past interviews. YeJi is an honest one she can tell the truths in one sec. :rolleyes: She is so straightforward regarding her other interviews with her co-stars before, yet she seemed so relax for the interviews. 

Thing to be noticed when she's with SooHyun now is why she seems so silent. On one interview with TVN she was so playful, i think that time they were being off guard because the looked like known each other for long time, yet later we know some scenes are requested to be cut by SooHyun. Why?? :rolleyes:

Then, on IOTBO press conf, Netflix interview, and in Now Radio interview, I got the vibe it's really not herself, being too much careful. Something really must happened.

But no matter how much they're going to conceal, somehow Eyes and Gestures cant lie. Regarding that limited bts about kiss scene, i still got the vibe "whoaa so many skinship offscreen". How can they said the only just met again on this project. Moreover, SooHyun is a gentlemen to his leading ladies before, but really careful about touching. But here with YeJi, he seemed really cant handle things.:wub: Kinda reminded me about SS couple back then.

Sorry if these videos already posted. These are just some of many many of their skinships and gestures :rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbaqrDJYt6/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqP9MCJPiQ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Thanks for the video, credit is on owner.

Yeah like they always mirror each others actions, the leaning, touching PSYCHOLOGY 101 if a person is attracted to you. I guess you're right when you said that SYJ was so reserved during some interviews. Because she doesn't lie she doesn't want to slip and then reveal something that would create chaos. KSH on the other hand knows about his crazy fan girls and so he oversees that every caution is being made to protect and secure SYJ from those sasaeng.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@denira2104

Aww that comment from unsub is really nice. Even girls are crazy for SYJ now. 

The point about professionalism reminds me that KSH’s former female leads were mostly taken at the time of their project (either married or dating someone else—publicly or secretly), except perhaps Suzy—please correct me if I’m wrong on this. 

What I am trying to say is there was very little room for a romance beyond the set before. Whereas now, KSH’s current leading lady is this single & absolutely gorgeous SYJ. I haven’t seen him so giddy until SYJ. Given that so many people are rooting for them to end up together irl, this might actually be a good chance for him to get the public support if he plans to go public with her in the future. I mean, we are talking about KSH, the top hallyu star who has never had any public dating history; who knows what kinds of reactions he’ll get when he announces the D or M word. Sasaeng may not like the prospect of him having a serious love relationship, but he now has more & more support from shippers  & other individual stans.

@firebabe

As much as I want them to work together again in a project, I somehow believe that they will not do any joint project if they really are together irl (especially knowing how private KSH is when it comes to his love life). I am pretty sure they have many CF offers as a pair, but I don’t think they will take them. But, we’ll see whether my observation is wrong or not.

Some Korean-speaking shippers said that there are some mistranslations with the tvN interview:

(1) KSH did not mention about being friends. He said, “The interview is really interesting. Thanks to this, we are getting closer now. We can now talk in banmal (plain form).”

I think other people translated banmal as talking casually as friends, hence there were some words circulating about being friends.

What is funny is SYJ responded in honest confusion, “aren’t we already close before?” This is when KSH cut her quickly and said “of course!” LOL, he panicked.

(2) KSH did not write “Future Bride,” but he wrote “Snail Bride” (Ureonggaksi) which referred to Joori’s mom (Sun Deok).

Snail Bride is a Korean folktale that KMY referred to in Episode 5. When KMY stayed at KT's place and had a meal, she asked him if he was hiding a Snail Bride. 

Please check this video for a better translation.

@Meinehappiness

I also notice that SYJ is now being extra careful and more reserved both in interviews and press conferences. The tvN interview is probably the only PBIO-related interview where she was so care-free and honest. I mean she kept complimenting KSH looks and was pretty much flirting with him. LOL

I think after that tvN interview where she accidentally revealed that KSH and she have been close for quite some time, she kept stealing glances at KSH whenever she was faced with tricky questions. It's like she gave him the look of asking for help and reassurance. 

For example, during the radio interview (NOW), when the host asked whether she has ever cared/gone the extra miles for other people, her immediate response was looking at KSH. In fact, when responding to that question, she looked at KSH three times as if she asked for reassurance. She answered diplomatically and the host was kinda helping her by throwing a follow-up question about what she has done for her nephew. 

Then, during the Cosmo interview, when KSH suddenly turned his head around to her and starred at her intensely, she turned her head back to him in a little panic. She froze for a second, glared at him and whispered “what? what?” as if she was genuinely scared she had said something she was not supposed to. And KSH was just starring at her and teasing her, “You really know how to have an interview!” 

LOL, no wonder we never get to see them together in another interview. They would expose themselves easily :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @firebabe! Welcome :D I really do feel they've planned this whole GM thing and my heart flutters just thinking how KSH wanted to do his comeback project with SYJ (his gf, haha:wub:).

@boredadvocates wow you've summed them all up so well! Yes I also think something happened after the tvN clip; SYJ was just SO different in their other interviews. It must've been so hard for her since she's been used to answering questions bluntly/honestly. She doesn't sugarcoat anything. KSH, on the other hand, is the more trained one. But we cannot blame him---he just has so many fans and some of them are possessive ones too. And of course there's also the eventual scarcity of BTS clips as the drama went on. One can't help but think that something is really up :phew:

I know it pains us as Hyunji fans not to see them together in another project or ad but I do also think it's for the best. I will just have to *patiently* wait for the D or M news (I prefer the latter, of course!). For now, no news is good news for us (GM is probably working 10xxxxxx as hard just to conceal any rumors or crumbs) :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I almost thought this was for REAL. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFGfwN0hGJp/?igshid=1n59jyrh2e1yl But what if this really happened? :happydance:

@boredadvocates thanks for the correction. Since that was what was translated and what I saw I assumed that, that was  what he meant. I am hoping though that they will do a movie together to seal the deal hahaha! 

• Like 1

@boredadvocates @szne09

love the thoughts too.

And that on playing Jenga, she was such a good wife always asking SooHyun about which number she would take.:D

Dont they make a great couple?

What makes my heart so fluttered knowing the fact that SooHyun is such a real gentleman before, yet after military service he becomes even better version of himself. 

Though try to understand about their real timeline and how they kept contacted each other this far, i become very happy that YeJi is in a safehand now. :fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@szne09

I must say GM is doing a good job in keeping our beloved couple away from rumours. No news is indeed a good news. I'd rather have them announce their relationship when they're ready than have D*spatch or other medias expose them. So, shall we manifest the M news in 2-3 years?

@firebabe

I hope so too! I really hope to see them being paired one more time, like in a movie, before they go public. 

@Meinehappiness

In terms of timeline, it is also interesting to me that SYJ--who has been doing at least one drama each year--did not take up any role in any drama last year.

If my timeline is correct, in 2019, she only did one project for an upcoming movie (Tomorrow's Memory). It's like she has been preparing for a big move with KSH. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@szne09 Oh hi! And thank you for the welcome!

I back read about SYJ wanting to be a female dandelion and KSH mentioning in one of their interviews to describe SYJ he said she's like a green dandelion or something like that and I researched what it meant. 

The Dandelion Flower’s Message Is…

The Dandelion flower’s message is do not give up, even if those around you keep trying to get rid of you. Stick it out and remember the cheerfulness of a sunny summer’s day when things seem bleak or dark.

So maybe SYJ for KSH is somebody who makes him always cheerful even in the most bleakest situations. Maybe also it's his way of saying "please stick to me even if sometimes you cannot tolerate my moods" since I read somewhere in his interview that if somebody will love him he is expecting to love him deeply flaws and all and if she's not, then might as well leave him. But with SYJ she's like wanting her to stay. 

Well that's as far as my delulu mind can go and assume and analyze things LOL!

11 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

@boredadvocates @szne09

love the thoughts too.

And that on playing Jenga, she was such a good wife always asking SooHyun about which number she would take.:D

Dont they make a great couple?

What makes my heart so fluttered knowing the fact that SooHyun is such a real gentleman before, yet after military service he becomes even better version of himself. 

Though try to understand about their real timeline and how they kept contacted each other this far, i become very happy that YeJi is in a safehand now.

I almost don't believe everything are just coincidences it's like they really planned it LOL!

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

@firebabe I kept looking for an explanation of the dandelion because they often refer to that in their interviews. I was disappointed that the flower mentioned in the drama was magnolia :lol: 

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/570831321522937115/

Because I was convinced dandelion had something to do with IOTNBO. I always believed that what they say are scripted and directing towards the content of the drama, but then this insignificant element came up. It's like when they laugh quietly together, and no one seems to understand exactly why lol

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Paula2019 said:

@firebabe I kept looking for an explanation of the dandelion because they often refer to that in their interviews. I was disappointed that the flower mentioned in the drama was magnolia :lol: 

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/570831321522937115/

Because I was convinced dandelion had something to do with IOTNBO. I always believed that what they say are scripted and directing towards the content of the drama, but then this insignificant element came up. It's like when they laugh quietly together, and no one seems to understand exactly why lol

@Paula2019  I am just over analyzing hahaha! Maybe it's an inside joke.

• Like 1

Kim Soo-hyun X Seo Ye-ji's management company Goldmedalist, signed a business agreement with Gangnam Law Firm 

20200918-134317.jpg

20200918-134334.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun's management company Gold Medalist has signed a business agreement with Gangnam, a law firm that is emerging as a powerhouse in the field of entertainment law.

On the morning of the 18th, attorney Seung-Woo Ko, who is in charge of related affairs, said, “The contents of the business agreement concluded with the gold medalist are the management of all activities of the affiliated artist, protection of intellectual property rights, countermeasures such as defamation and insults, and assistance in business related to China. He said, "We will do our best to communicate with the company continuously so that there are no restrictions on artists' activities."

Currently, the gold medalists include Hallyu stars Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, and Kim Sae-ron, who are the protagonists of the drama ``Psycho, but it's okay,'' which is a huge box office in Asia.

source

I see that GM is really working hard to protect their artists:)

I love that the article's headline is "Kim Soohyun×Seo Yeaji's company Gold Medalist" YAASSS theyre the parents:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I see that GM is really working hard to protect their artists:)

I love that the article's headline is "Kim Soohyun×Seo Yeaji's company Gold Medalist" YAASSS theyre the parents:wub:

@denira2104  Thank you for this. Again my delulu mind is telling me they are anticipating for the "future" and if I am not mistaken something BIG and brewing is coming. So this is in preparation for that. Hoping my guts and instinct is not mistaken. Hahaha!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

hello guys I am new to this group I recently finished watching its okay to not be okay I love it so much I want a season 2 HAHAHAAH something about KSH and SYJ hits different so here goes nothing I rarely ship cause I dont wanna get disappointed so I hope this one sails lol hehehe hope everyone doing well  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

hello members in here. my am glad i run into this group of hyunji shipper yeiiiyyy. so this is my take on this couple haha. the we can neither confirm nor deny stance that GM has really is something. I think that they are playing it safe. if these two truly have something going on then denying it outright only to be caught with dispatch will rile some fans. Also i heard that some agencies pay dispatch and other gossip magazines not to reports stuff so it also might be an option. am not sure though. 

I think not announcing they are a thing is to protect SYJ. because if they do some fans might come after her and also she will be known more for being KSY girlfriend and not for her talent which is not good. I think they are working on establishing them as excellent actors which they are first. So it kinda makes sense. thus the less bts. KSY however isn't very good at keeping his hands to himself and that makes him soo obvious. the way there are  many hand holding or touching adlibs in the drama that weren't in the script is very intresting   also there is someone who noted that in the Baeksang awards he kept talking to SYJ standing close to her and at some point she had to nudge him to get him to face forward. And another incident is when KSY unwrapped the sandwich for her, she accepted it so nonchalantly that it makes one wonder if its something that normally transpires between them. What is also interesting is that a lot of screen couples do a magazine shoot after or before and maybe also adds they have non despite the exploding chemistry that they have. mmhhhh... also from what I have seen from people post I and also seen on various interviews I think SYJ is a strong and independent woman who is one to critically think things through so I think joining GM was something that was premeditated.

• Like 5
  • Love 1