[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@N Bina @bannaba09 @Paula2019 if a yeaji cf or a soohyun cf alone could make us wild, imagine if theyre in ONE CF together we’ll break the internet! I'm hyperventilating ya'll it's not a drill. I dont think we would survive :D

Btw Park Gyu Young new interview:

She said about #SeoYeaJi  ( Ko Moon-young) who appeared as the female protagonist, “She was so beautiful that it was impossible to distinguish whether it was a doll or a person. It was nice that Yeji took care of me.”

Park Gyu-young said that he received a lot of help from Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ju-heon. In the drama, I have a crush on #KimSooHyun , who helped me a lot in expressing that feeling. When I took my shot, they acted in front of me so that I could catch my emotions.

cr: annyaeong1

Spoiler

IMG-20200904-131937.jpg

Article

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

54 minutes ago, bannaba09 said:

¡Estoy feliz de que siempre tengamos nuevos contenidos de Ye Ji y Soo Hyun casi al mismo tiempo !

** delulu ** ¡el mundo entero también los está enviando! jaja

Yes!!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Paula2019 said:

@ bannaba09 deberíamos esperar estos respaldos, ¿no? Quiero decir, tuvieron menos de 10 promociones durante IOTNBO, además de la filmación, ¿cuál es su excusa? lol! CLOY también tenía una agenda apretada, pero lograron tener contenido de Swoon  : lol:: lol:: lol: (estoy bromeando, tengo un humor seco y juicioso).

Sin embargo, me estoy poniendo un poco impaciente. Desde Cosmopolitan, parece que los respaldos se detuvieron. Es bueno que Chloé lanzara su campaña, pero esperaba un lanzamiento una vez a la semana de respaldos de diferentes marcas. : lol:

I also think of CLOY , what happens is that I expected more content because I have a very good eye for couples and although they behave differently, I think it's just because of the age. I do believe they go out, now I need them to love each other

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, bannaba09 said:

"is it for kim soo hyun or seo ye ji?"...omg what does that mean?!!! can't think, explain please I'm a bit dumb dumb right now lol

My opinion is based on business mindset and promotion strategy come from Gold Medalist perspective.

GM just founded this year and their current most experience and popularity stars are KSH and SYJ, the rest that signed with GM are still very new. For single star promotion, it would be good to promote separately. It would be a better synergy and strategy if one of the star is a brand new one and need to rely on the senior and popular star (eg. KSH) to enhance her/his popularity. I am not surprise if the staff from GM, asked whether the fan projects is for KSH OR SYJ, instead of both. The next question you may ask, why not both? If the contract that SYJ signed with GM is to bring in and increase more interesting project works including CF, then it may be part of the scope to promote her and meet fans separately.  So it depends on the job scope that she signed with GM. Of course we can't ruin out some other possible reasons that GM is not putting them together to meet fans, it could be highly likely due to impacted by the 2nd wave of covid19 that they need to avoid heavy crowds. A good suggestion to them to meet fans is using virtual meeting platform online, LOL. :D

I would think (my guess only) the most possible chance for them to meet again on TV is to have 2nd season for "Its okay to not be okay" drama. For new drama or movie, very unlikely to see them act together in a short term. That 2nd season may be happened in the nearest term only IF many locals and international fans write in to request to the writer and director. That may possibly happen in a short term period if both KSH/SYJ filming schedule are allowed. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

My opinion is based on business mind and strategy come from Gold Medalist perspective.

GM just founded this year and their current most experience and popularity stars are KSH and SYJ, the rest that signed with GM are still very new. For single star promotion, it would be good to promote separately. It would be a better synergy and strategy if one of the star is a brand new one and need to rely on the senior and popular star (eg. KSH) to enhance her/his popularity. I am not surprise if the staff from GM, asked whether the fan projects is for KSH OR SYJ, instead of both. The next question you may ask, why not both? If the contract that SYJ signed with GM is to bring in and increase more interesting project works including CF, then it may be part of the scope to promote her and meet fans separately.  So it depends on the job scope that she signed with GM. Of course we can't ruin out some other possible reasons that GM is not putting them together to meet fans, it could be highly likely due to impacted by the 2nd wave of covid19 that they need to avoid heavy crowds. A good suggestion to them to meet fans is using virtual meeting platform online, LOL. :D

I would think (my guess only) the most possible reason for them to meet again on TV is to have 2nd season for "Its okay to not be okay" drama. For new drama or movie, very unlikely to see them act together in a short term. That 2nd season may be happened in the nearest term only IF many locals and international fans write in to request to the writer and director. That may possibly happen in a short term period if both KSH/SYJ filming schedule are allowed. :)

hm that's interesting! i guess i'm shipping them too hard that any sort of info from their end would be a delulu LOL

• Like 1

So it wasn’t in the script when kangtae hugged and cried in front of munyeong and sangtae. it’s all adlib. kim soohyun king of adlib.

knowing that their hug were adlibs for this scene makes me super giddy. look at how after yeaji slides her arms inside his coat, she buries her face in his neck:wub:

Spoiler

IMG-20200906-182121.jpg

IMG-20200906-175003.jpg

IMG-20200906-175005.jpg

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-12.gif

Cr: hyunjicare on twitter

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1

It's Okay To Not Be Okay: Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji starrer receives a warning for sexually inappropriate scenes

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/its-okay-not-be-okay-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-starrer-receives-warning-sexually-inappropriate-scenes-560767

It's Okay To Not Be Okay was slapped with a warning from Korea Communications Standards Commission recently. The show, starring Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji in the lead was under the scanner for sexually inappropriate scenes.

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

Está bien no estar bien: Kim Soo Hyun, protagonista de Seo Ye Ji recibe una advertencia por escenas sexualmente inapropiadas

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/its-okay-not-be-okay-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-starrer-receives-warning-sexually-inpropiado-scenes-560767

Está bien no estar bien recibió recientemente una advertencia de la Comisión de Normas de Comunicaciones de Corea. El programa, protagonizado por Kim Soo Hyun y Seo Ye Ji a la cabeza, estaba bajo el escáner de escenas sexualmente inapropiadas.

What stupidity!

• Like 5

Unpopular opinion:

I prefer to have a new film or drama altogether. IOTNBO is perfect in its own way and would not want to ruin it. American shows tend to stretch popular series until they become tasteless. The only show I kept watching for many seasons was NCIS until Cote de Pablo resigned.

I also notice how limiting this is for actors, it aint fun to play one character for so many months or years.

If a film or new drama is unlikely, I'd rather have them separate projects than re-open dragging issues of their characters. I miss them just like every fan, but that's what made it so special in the end, I wouldn't want the experience ruined. :coolcat:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paula2019 said:

Unpopular opinion:

I prefer to have a new film or drama altogether. IOTNBO is perfect in its own way and would not want to ruin it. American shows tend to stretch popular series until they become tasteless. The only show I kept watching for many seasons was NCIS until Cote de Pablo resigned.

I also notice how limiting this is for actors, it aint fun to play one character for so many months or years.

If a film or new drama is unlikely, I'd rather have them separate projects than re-open dragging issues of their characters. I miss them just like every fan, but that's what made it so special in the end, I wouldn't want the experience ruined.

Yes, 100% agree with you on this one even tho it's sad and unbearable. We gotta accept and move on slowly step by step. From It's Okay Not Be Okay it's a drama on its own. The reason why we still are stuck with this drama. Is because of the amazing performance of our lead cast. Their visuals and chemistry and the story got us trapped. I really hope and wish we can see Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji in another project. May it be a movie or drama. Because that same chemistry from IONTBO can be matched again or even be surpassed. Hopefully, it will be possible in the coming 3/4 years. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hopefully, it will be possible in the coming 3/4 years. 

Which is a great timeline, means I have time to be productive until I fangirl all over again :lol:

I do wish they agree on a magazine shoot together. It seems like a stretch for Korean entertainment industry, but it just makes a lot of sense in terms of fan service. Plus, imagine that magazine be sold out in probably 3 days before it even gets published.

22 hours ago, denira2104 said:

So it wasn’t in the script when kangtae hugged and cried in front of munyeong and sangtae. it’s all adlib. kim soohyun king of adlib.

knowing that their hug were adlibs for this scene makes me super giddy. look at how after yeaji slides her arms inside his coat, she buries her face in his neck

The last episode adlibs are all noticeable, aren't they? It makes them more personal to viewers who have been watching every week. Each character were more authentic, less mechanical compared to the first episodes. I'm thinking the last kiss was a last minute adlib too, because it makes more sense, than just say "I love you for real". Also makes the intimate scenes more sincere.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 9/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, TiNaDo said:

It's Okay To Not Be Okay: Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji starrer receives a warning for sexually inappropriate scenes

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/its-okay-not-be-okay-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-starrer-receives-warning-sexually-inappropriate-scenes-560767

It's Okay To Not Be Okay was slapped with a warning from Korea Communications Standards Commission recently. The show, starring Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji in the lead was under the scanner for sexually inappropriate scenes.

those narrow minded potatoes, they just don't get the underlying message.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, park2park said:

those narrow minded potatoes, they just don't get the underlying message.

Well haters are just gonna keep on hating. Don't bother because the whole world is loving them! <3

This one article kept on renewing I noticed. Same content but was posted on different days.

• Like 3

Aaand one more article - this time about KSH solely (and more positive, for sure): :D 

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3100802/k-dramas-cf-kings-lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-park-seo-joon-park

K-drama’s CF Kings: Lee Min-ho, Hyun Bin, Park Seo-joon, Park Bo-gum or Kim Soo-hyun – which South Korean star is the most bankable brand ambassador?

Kim Soo-hyun

Korea’s highest-paid actor, who is said to have earned US$165,000 per episode on It’s Okay Not To Be Okay, is also a CF favourite. As per Pop Culture Asia, “it is normal for Kim Soo-hyun to endorse 17 or more products simultaneously”. Fans of his recent drama with actress Seo Ye-ji have also revived one of their old CFs together, featuring Petitzel Pudding.

Kim has been cast in many Korean CFs, endorsing bank services, beauty products, home essentials and more. His roster of overseas CFs include brands like Hyundai, Samsung, Pizza Hut and Coca-Cola.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@TiNaDo Thanks for sharing. Sometimes i forget KSH is so rich. He seems down to earth and humble:wub:  

The fact that his agency, goldmedalist is produced PBIO, i'm not surprise if he invested his money to this project. Tbh, i'm really looking forward for Yeaji next project with goldmedalist as her agency. Maybe GM will make another drama with Yeaji as a main lead. I'm just so happy she is in the same agency as KSH:rolleyes: 

IMG-20200910-211723.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2