[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

4 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@Katherine Villarreal hi! If you want to know more about the wonderful Seo Yea Ji, please take a time to read this 2017 interview with her:

Hide contents

cr: owner

@Yeasoo Yes the script book is available

Hide contents

Cr: Owner

Cool! It’s a pity I can’t read Korean to understand the script book..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

March 26, 2020

Coffee Bardo wrote about their experience on the blog. They said Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji also went to greet them and took picture together in front of the food truck :wub:

Both of them are so cool and gorgeous. 
Source

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-31-10-04-09-91.png

Screenshot-2020-08-31-10-03-55-32.png

Screenshot-2020-08-31-10-04-23-80.png

IMG-20200831-110717.jpg

IMG-20200831-094339.jpg

Cr: Itsokaytolove on twitter

Soohyun and Yeji visited the truck together. 

Mind to share the photo you guys took in front of the food truck

:crymeme:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, bannaba09 said:

I haven't seen any hate posts abt yeji and i don't wish to see; just in case i couldn't help myself from ranting lol

Me too. Over the weekend I saw some Yeji fan Twitter posts about these haters, but I don't see them. I hope it continues to be less visible.

So we are right all along that Yeji really is just protecting herself. Cross fingers her endorsements release more ad posts for international fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yea Ji's agency, GOLDMEDALIST, said, "After #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay the number of gifts from overseas fans has increased significantly. Since the end of the show, there have been more global brand inquiries than before".

IMG-20200831-155703.jpg

IMG-20200831-155707.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200831-155705.jpg

IMG-20200831-155709.jpg

Cr: Annyeongkpop1 on twitter

• Like 3

On 8/30/2020 at 4:58 AM, park2park said:

SYJ been getting more hate cuz of crazy fangirls. I hope she’s well and will always have people beside her to protect her.

SYJ must be protected at all costs!!

Agreed with you that she must be protected at all costs.

In South Korea, women face different forms and degrees of discrimination in the family, workplace, and public space. Korean women generally not very high in social status (except a very few %), not to mention in the entertainment line. There should be more women unite to fight against the deep-rooted conservative culture in society.

KSH name already has well established in long time and even his "rumor girls' friends" news shown in the past did not attract any negative news and no impact for him, while SYJ is on her rising sun stage at the moment. Any negative news will only put her more stress especially she is too young to handle that alone. Sad to say that there are still lots of korean actors/actresses committed suicide due to high stress in entertainment line.

We read SYJ past interview articles and learnt that her character is kind of more reserve and kinesthetic learner who can do best while touching and moving her hands, that we can see from her hobbies selection...arts, soap making and balloon making,...... etc. Single person activity with less interaction with others. A very deep thinker and highly motivated to learn and experience in life. She wants to see the world and gain more experience, more on soul searching type....she will not tie down herself to get married so soon at least not for the next few years. 

My thought is both KSH and SYJ relationship is like an extended version from the drama IOTNBO. Both need to continue their own self inner healing first, as they still need to overcome their differences and their past wound. Remb KSH came from a single parent background. Once they recognise and see their own strengths and weaknesses, their relationship can grow stronger, the only challenge is their time. Marriage is never like a fairy tale ending...it is another new chapter in life, it is not merely for two persons happily married, it involves surrounding two family matters, on top of the many other factors. I personally prefer they only get married at their late 30s or early 40s (a more stable and mature age), whether they choose each other as their significant half or somebody else, we leave it to their god's will. What I do know they can be soul mate (since both are introvert types and provided they stay contact with each other continually) but I think their current priority should be career come first. Remember, we make decision at different stages in our lifetime. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the best things about It’s Okay to Not Be Okay was the amazing chemistry between lead actors Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. Perhaps their romance was so convincing because they almost kissed six years ago.

Netflix‘s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay was the first time Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji starred opposite each other in a K-Drama, but they were dripping with chemistry from the first episode. Even when Moon Kang Tae and Ko Mun Yeong were at odds with each other, the pair always had the most believable romantic tension. 

And while kisses in dramas can sometimes be awkward, this couple’s smooches were unwaveringly passionate. 

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-7.gif

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay wasn’t the first time Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji were embroiled in a romance. In fact, the pair almost kissed six years ago, back in 2014! What many fans of the drama don’t know is that these two actors starred in a commercial film for Petitzel pudding long before they came together this year. Kim Soo Hyun was a regular model for the sweet dessert brand, and in one CF, Seo Ye Ji joined him as his romantic opposite. Kim Soo Hyun was a regular model for the sweet dessert brand, and in one CF, Seo Ye Ji joined him as his romantic opposite.The ad featured both actors in business attire sitting on a park bench. After Kim Soo Hyun asked, “Does a kiss taste like a pudding, or does a pudding taste like a kiss?“, the two leaned in tantalizingly close… 

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-8.gif

But unlike on It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, the pair didn’t actually kiss. Instead, Kim Soo Hyun fed Seo Ye Ji a spoon of pudding—cute! 

unnamed-4.png

Even in this 30-second CF, the two already had awesome chemistry. No wonder Kang Tae and Mun Yeong had such a convincing romance on screen!

Koreaboo article

• Like 2
  • Love 1

#Repost soohyunssi.21688 on instagram
• • • • • •
Kim soo hyun and Moonyoung singing the same song:wub: even the same specific part/verse:wub:

Watching that scene from ep9 when moonyoung sang (I don't even know the title :tears:) I thought I heard it somewhere then I remembered that vid of soohyun_k216 I kept/saved from when i stalked chikako_ksh account years ago ... glad to share it now with  MoonYoung/Yeji singing along:D swipe for the duet !!! 

IMG-20200902-205222.jpg

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

On 8/31/2020 at 5:14 PM, denira2104 said:

Soohyun keeps updating when new Yeji content is being posted

A photo of SKY means:

S : Seo Ye Ji

K : Kim Soo Hyun

Y : Yeongwonhari (forever)

Does anyone remember a clip that asked KSH made a poem with beginning of Ko Moon Yeong

K : Ko Moon Yeong

M : Moon Kang Tae

Y : Yeongwonhari (forever)

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/1/2020 at 12:59 PM, denira2104 said:

Una de las mejores cosas de It's Okay to Not Be Okay fue la increíble química entre los actores principales Kim Soo Hyun y Seo Ye Ji. Quizás su romance fue tan convincente porque casi se besaron hace seis años.

It's Okay to Not Be Okay de Netflix fue la primera vez que Kim Soo Hyun y Seo Ye Ji protagonizaron uno frente al otro en un K-Drama, pero estaban llenos de química desde el primer episodio. Incluso cuando Moon Kang Tae y Ko Mun Yeong estaban en desacuerdo, la pareja siempre tuvo la tensión romántica más creíble. 

Y si bien los besos en los dramas a veces pueden ser incómodos, los besos de esta pareja fueron incondicionalmente apasionados. 

Está bien no estar bien no fue la primera vez que Kim Soo Hyun y Seo Ye Ji se vieron envueltos en un romance. De hecho, la pareja casi se besó hace seis años, ¡en 2014! Lo que muchos fanáticos del drama no saben es que estos dos actores protagonizaron una película comercial para el pudín de Petitzel mucho antes de que se juntaran este año. Kim Soo Hyun era un modelo habitual de la marca de postres dulces, y en un comercial, Seo Ye Ji se unió a él como su romántico opuesto. Kim Soo Hyun era un modelo habitual de la marca de postres dulces, y en un comercial, Seo Ye Ji se unió a él como su romántico opuesto. El anuncio presentaba a ambos actores en atuendo de negocios sentados en un banco del parque. Después de que Kim Soo Hyun preguntó: "¿Un beso sabe a pudín, o un pudín sabe a beso?", Los dos se acercaron tentadoramente ... 

Pero a diferencia de Está bien no estar bien, la pareja en realidad no se besó. En cambio, Kim Soo Hyun le dio a Seo Ye Ji una cucharada de pudín, ¡lindo! 

Incluso en este CF de 30 segundos, los dos ya tenían una química increíble. ¡No es de extrañar que Kang Tae y Mun Yeong tuvieran un romance tan convincente en la pantalla!

Artículo de Koreaboo

Well , I believe that in the time between that CF and the drama there was or is something between each other.

1 hour ago, kikyocp said:

Una foto de SKY significa:

S: Seo Ye Ji

K: Kim Soo Hyun

Y: Yeongwonhari (para siempre)

¿Alguien recuerda un clip que le pidió a KSH que hiciera un poema con el comienzo de Ko Moon Yeong?

K: Ko Moon Yeong

M: Luna Kang Tae

Y: Yeongwonhari (para siempre)

Yes!!!!!! Yes!!!!! I remember that!!!!!

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Saw this in IG and thought it's interesting. So I've learned that in K-industry, men should not be placing their hands on a woman's body, unless they are publicly dating.

Does that mean most of Soo Hyun's lead females aren't close to him or because they had boyfriends at the time?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqP9MCJPiQ/

This makes my lowkey shipper heart happy to see HyunJi comfortable holding each other 

:omg:

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Paula2019 said:

Saw this in IG and thought it's interesting. So I've learned that in K-industry, men should not be placing their hands on a woman's body, unless they are publicly dating.

Does that mean most of Soo Hyun's lead females aren't close to him or because they had boyfriends at the time?

This makes my lowkey shipper heart happy to see HyunJi comfortable holding each other 

I think KSH & IU have always been friends.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-09-03-16-48-20-90.png

JYN praised Seo Yeji & #KimSooHyun
— The two of them not only have great looks but they also have no fault w/ their attitude or behavior.
— #KimSooHyun’s positive energy empowers actors and staff around him. And when he acts, he changes. I think I know why he became a top star. 

cred: soohyunks on twitter

another translation:

"Whenever I saw #KimSooHyun and #SeoYeaJi, my family members said, 'How can they be so handsome and pretty?'" #JangYoungNam praised them, saying, "Not only are they handsome and good-looking, but they also had no fault in their attitude or behavior." 

Screenshot-2020-09-03-16-45-55-95.png

IMG-20200903-164521.jpg

IMG-20200903-164519.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello everyone its been while since my last couple to be shipped. So far this Hyunji is my third couple. Found myself being so selective as shipper yet i cant help myself to not follow Hyunji because they are too sweet too real. :heart2beat:

Love the posts in this thread but im still reading from the first pages. One thing that tick  my mind. At Now Radio live interview, I found Ye Ji wore a ring on her left ring finger and wondering whose that ring from. Is it too obvious for her to wore it?at interview event tho. And why it should be placed on ring finger. :wub:

Since i love Moon Young character so much which is bold and straightforward, she really knows what she wants. And in one of interview Ye Ji said that similarity between her and Moonyoeng is 50%. i feel like Ye Ji is being Moon Young somehow, she is brave enough to show something happen in her life by wearing/showing special ring. Pardon my delulu, but im so happy to be in this thread. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Meinehappiness hi! Welcome to this thread. I hope you'll post more often. Yes people talked about this cartier gold ring on twitter . It seems that ring is her fave! I hope it from someone special:wub: but Yeji loves wearing jewellery, Maybe she bought that gold ring by herself:sweatingbullets:

She bought a gold necklace for her staff as a gifts after filming PBIO.

Spoiler

IMG-20200904-082900.jpg

Btw what a good morning for me! 

[NEW] — Seo Yea Ji has been selected as the new muse for French luxury brand Chloé

Source

IMG-20200904-083424.jpg

New Hana Bank CF with Soohyun

IMG-20200904-083422.jpg

Chloé and Hana bank updating almost at the same time like married couple. LOL

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@bannaba09 we should expect these endorsements, shouldn't we? I mean, they had less than 10 promotions during IOTNBO, other than filming, what's their excuse? lol! CLOY had tight schedule too, but they manage to have Swoon contents :lol::lol::lol: (i'm kidding guys. I have a dry judgy humor.)

I am getting a bit impatient though. Since Cosmopolitan, it seems the endorsements stopped. It's nice that Chloé launched their campaign, but I was kind of expecting a once a week release of endorsements from different brands :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1