Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

I'm dead. Save me

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

Just checked IG and the person who uploaded the HyunJi wrap up party photo deleted it. :lol: I am entertained by the drama that goes around actors photos.

Does this happen to other celebrities or pairings?

• Like 5

@Paula2019 Yes i saw her page, the pic is gone. I think she feel overwhelmed with the nonstop comments on that pic. But she could turn off the comments section :sweatingbullets: Do you think their Agency contact her to delete her post? I mean the first pic she crop Yeji and the second pic is complete pic with Yeji in it (total 5pics on her post). Its plausible the Agency request to her to take down the pic because she is the only one who posted the pic of KSH and SYJ together at the wrap up party.

Btw why so CUTE Soohyun??:wub:

2014 x 2020

IMG-20200818-181127.jpg

IMG-20200818-181129.jpg

credit: rae__twt on twitter

Even the narrator was like why is he like this when did multiple kissing scenes already:D

Petitzel Pudding cf filming behind English subbed

@Paula2019 edit: the woman said its her personal photo thats why she archived that post. Hmmmm .. something fishy because all of staff and crews who attended the wrap up party are sharing their pics with KSH on their insta account without SYJ in it of course;) like i said she is the only one who posted KSH & SYJ pic together

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@denira2104 don't you find it amusing? no one cares about personal photos being shared until Yeji is in them? :lol: 

Fun to see that the way they interacted in the pudding commercial is the same with IOTNBO bts.

I really need to figure out how to join her fancafe

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I really think there's a memo from GM that photos with SYJ should not be posted in social media.. even kim mi-kyung who's a veteran actress and close friend of SYJ did not post pictures with her. Maybe the person who posted in IG did not get the memo :lol: or maybe she thought that GM won't be able to find out if she posted the pic on the 2nd page :lol:

I also noticed the change in SYJ's character in her interviews! at first she was really perky but in the Jenga video she seemed more serious. I am thinking this is because she's a method actress? or maybe because she's just tired from her sched? In the part where she had to say a message for herself, she said, "it's okay to struggle and don't be too hard on yourself" something like that.. so maybe she is just really working hard..

The other brand that she's modeling is Inner Flora. I just saw the pics today. :wub:
EeEF-g4WkAAbif0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@cheeserat Flora! Thanks for posting that. And yes, I have the same thought as you. It could be both that she's a method actor and exhausted.

So it looks like Soguemsan Suspension Bridge have a HyunJi board for tourists.

https://m.blog.naver.com/byeolliyou/222061547673

:Pandabulous:

I can't attach it here, so here's the link:

https://m.blog.naver.com/byeolliyou/222061547673?view=img_39

This is place is definitely in my bucketlist when I go back to South Korea.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

KSH relationship with SYJ is like MGT to KMY. He’s physically and mentally attracted to her I think but somewhat holding back his feelings.

From his body language, I can feel he likes to do silly things to make SYJ laugh and kinda like a magnet towards her, want to be close but know he shouldn’t be so obvious. When they talk, they’re kinda in their own bubble. Those of u that liked someone know what I’m talking about lol 

• Like 8
On 8/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, cenching said:

@TiNaDo

Some information for you newly take over ship....:glasses:

quoting again so people can see this. It was spreading around so much that he’s the boss 

these two are really cute. I wouldn’t be surprised if they date unless one is already taken and not interest. But with the amount of sexual tension radiating through the screen, no way they are not attracted to each other.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

quoting again so people can see this. It was spreading around so much that he’s the boss 

these two are really cute. I wouldn’t be surprised if they date unless one is already taken and not interest. But with the amount of sexual tension radiating through the screen, no way they are not attracted to each other.

Dating someone else and kissing like that? I find that highly unlikely.. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
3 hours ago, Alex Stefan said:

Dating someone else and kissing like that? I find that highly unlikely.. :grin:

Korean couple shipps make us all blushed and shyshyshy   hahaha.. but when Westerners couple ships were like "after they done tut* **sex** , we were estatic at first and then, Nah..  they will do it with another person""

How many couple ships that International fans support actually blooms? Unlike SongSong couple.

On 8/19/2020 at 6:35 AM, park2park said:

i still can’t get over the fact that their reactions are so casual like they’re both used to it already lol

True. One twitter user also pointed out that in the 1st photoshoot bts, when SYJ reached to hold KSH's hand, it was very casual and it seemed like they've known each other's hands/actions already for quite some time. The reaction of KSH there was also very cute, when SYJ held his hand, he wiggled his arm as if he's shy in front of the cameras hahahhaha

• Love 1
3 hours ago, cheeserat said:

when SYJ reached to hold KSH's hand, it was very casual and it seemed like they've known each other's hands/actions already for quite some time. The reaction of KSH there was also very cute, when SYJ held his hand, he wiggled his arm as if he's shy in front of the cameras hahahhaha

Here at 1:16 they're so cute I can't :heart2:

This is always interesting, because to me their interactions are contradicting to Korean entertainment culture. I've seen Yeji being straightforward and Soo Hyun playful behind the scenes with someone else, but the way they interacted is just...tricky lol I don't even have the word for it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Their interactions are indeed interesting and I love both their personalities. I'll just go ahead and say I think they match really well (I'm a shipper, aren't I? Haha). 

There are lots of great stuff/analysis on Twitter. It's amazing how people are able to put stuff together, feeding my shipper heart :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, angelicXD said:

It is the agency which he is part of, not really the boss. It is also true, however, that he is one of the leading stars there and has a fair share of the agency's business. Frankly, not really aware of the facts whether he has any actual stakes in the agency. But that being said, KSH is seen as the major star in the agency, whereas SYJ is still not there.

Which leads me to the fact that IONTBO will be her trampoline. And it is both super nice (of course) but also kinda sad, since she is a very versatile and strong actress, and has demonstrated it before. Yet, not one of the most popular in SK or abroad so far. Fingers crossed we will see more of her (and soon)!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think this is one of the reason why we didnt get her IG and the fancafe is reserved for early members. People who are trolls and people who download the fan cafe photos without consent; might invite trouble for her. Imagine photos she uploaded to fancafe, were shared to people outside the fancafe and that person is a troll/one of the harrasers.