Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

Hello! Thank you for creating this page.

Found my way here in anticipation of the sepanx I know I will experience once IOTNBO is done airing.

I thought an online therapy group aka SF groups would be nice to have post-drama.

Last 3 Eps of these lovely characters (esp my MoonMoon dongsaengs)...ahhh our hearts. Fighting! :cookie::heart:

On 7/31/2020 at 1:55 AM, Jellysshi said:

It’s kinda cute that SeoYeji are joining KSH in Gold Medalist and happen to be the co-star for his Drama Comeback after military service. I will think of it as “Destiny” or eventho maybe it’s KSH desire to work and to be with SeoYeji to win her heart or something (kkk pardon my delulu) ok then, let just say this is indeed Destiny :phew::D

I feel you chinggu. But let's be sorry not to be sorry about our delulus.We have our perfectly sane reasons for them. Moon-Moon is one of two. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

I'm dead. Save me

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

@libra22 - OMG, another proven case....so cute...

There is another last set outdoor -group photo in front of the caravan, the sitting arrangement for MY sitting in between the moon's brother, pls pay attention to their thighs legs, MY & KT,  MY & ST... which one is closer? Another intimate scene.....Lol naughty girl here.........:hypehype:

• Like 2
On 8/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, lebeaucouple said:

@libra22 - OMG, another proven case....so cute...

There is another last set outdoor -group photo in front of the caravan, the sitting arrangement for MY sitting in between the moon's brother, pls pay attention to their legs, MY & KT,  MY & ST... which one is closer? Another intimate scene.....Lol naughty girl here.........

Omo, I didn't notice it until you mentioned it! You are so observant! :elated:

EeVlJiHUcAIIuP-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 5
  • Love 2
On 8/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, libra22 said:

Omo!

I have seen this a million times. And one things for sure, that is not Gang Tae anymore. That is Kim Soo Hyun. Specially that smirk. And when did KSH know how to flirt huh? Hahah.

And to add, Ye ji adjusted her hand, so she can also hold KSH hand tightly. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

So Sad, next week is last 2 episode. Hope TVN releases more BTS our couple!! 

Here's my 6th MV of them! BGM is My Honey, Baby, Love by LYN. Hope u'like it ♡♡♡

• Like 2

Hello again, i hope u're not borred with me sharing my new MV here :D

I made this MV, try to translate what the meaning LOVE from their vids and picts. Hope u'll like it :heart: Thank youuu

soooo Am I late to this Fandom? They were ahemmm dating right? Lmao.. its okay. I want Soo Hyun to shout "SarangHae YeJi" and repeatedly in front of all his fans. I hope both will not get hated but loved

• Like 1

I am hoping to see them again together in another drama or movie.. although it is almost impossible in kdramaland.. very few pairings have been paired again for another drama, like lee dong wook and yoo in-na... but still i am hopingggg :crybaby:

Fans are going crazy because they noticed that in these pictures KSH wore a jacket but in the actual scene he didn't wear one. So then, how many kissing takes did they take?

How much kissing is enough?

By the way, can someone please (re)share the full clip (if eng sub is included that'd be wonderful) of our HyunJi at Baeksang this year? I couldn't find a full clip on YouTube :(( 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nurliyana Amani said:

Hi there! What is the code i wanna join the group chat

Hi there i have install kakao and it doess need code hope you see this :)

Me as welll.. ..how to join in from Canada??

hello! I am just a silent reader on forums and just wanna share this FMV of KSH & SYJ! The drama & chemistry is phenomenal!!!

Hope you liked the video~ (& subscribe if you like the content!)

....and please continue cheering on both of them! Feeling sad seeing their antis on KR cafe sites. They don't deserve all the hate since both are really good! Make sure to leave positive comments on their videos and in SNS, like cheering them up!! Thank you!! All the love for MoonMoon Couple ;)

• Like 5

Hi,,so sad the drama ended :( Already missed MoonMoon Couple, Sang Tae Oppa, our Remarkable Trio! 

I want to share my MV. LOVE is Part 2 (Seo Ye Ji Part). BGM is Incredible Love by Emma Heesters (cover). Hope u'll like it! Thank youuu

• Like 3