Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TiNaDo

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

8 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh deaaar!! This whole shipping is making me delulu too!!! 

Truth!! This is so bad for my heart lol haha to the point that I didnt care about my own love life as long as Soohyun and Yeji will get married and have babies lol 

Am think too far ahead lol I need to stop

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, zvahl said:

Truth!! This is so bad for my heart lol haha to the point that I didnt care about my own love life as long as Soohyun and Yeji will get married and have babies lol 

Am think too far ahead lol I need to stop

HAHAHAHHAHA I really wished for that day too but for now Imma just go with the flow and support them in their endeavors and hopefully they'll find their way towards each other! 

OMG HAHAHHA GOSH love life is a no no for me but I kinda want these two to have a wonderful love life together! 

@zvahl these couple is sizzling so our job is to be delulu :Fist1:

• LOL 1

Help our Kang Tae :blush:

KIM SOO HYUN of South Korea is an Official Nominee for 100 SEXIEST MEN IN THE WORLD 2020!

Help Kim Soo Hyun advance by liking this photo and posting a nice comment below
1 like is equal to 2 votes
1 comment is equal to 1 vote

TO VOTE CLICK HERE:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCsrci_ph1o/?igshid=1w3mevmd0p9ya&fbclid=IwAR2up3aFxBmCn5nkftQL2Nyp6JFLZRfu0e7rhH63KHnxKmfdjvOtfLEINUI

109875250_1327823110883068_5494081112223

Kim Soo Hyun  is one of the official nominees for The 100 Most Beautiful / The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2020.

Please visit this IG link and love his photo to vote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB9yQuEHE1R/?igshid=n66wi5qc3cd5

109114608_1327807157551330_3142683091059

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

hahahahaha just wanted to share this. i saw it on fb and couldnt stop laughing at the comments about the last photo hahaha :joy::smirk:gcnkB51.jpg

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, adorablehome said:

ALL HAIL KING SOO HYUN :Megathanks: 

is our queen losing this love battle? lez find out

Ahahahahah! Can't agree more! Perfect human being is perfect. King indeed. 

b3213e1b233dc155aae461c21f852ede1f314cf6

Source: yesdramas (tumblr)

No but look at that smile. Honestly, this is the most sincere and childish smile I've ever seen in an actor. :wub:And believe me, I've seen (voluntarily or not) a lot of actors. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

OMG, cant wait for new episode tonight! Love this coupleeee, Kim Soo Hyun likes Ko Mun Yeong's lines, "do you believe in destiny?" so i made this MV. Here's the link, hope u'll like it.

So do u believe in destiny? :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

It’s Saturday! We can finally see MoonMoon again. Need some good vibes today hihi so i hope there will be some sweet scene on tonight’s episode :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, binkyo2010 said:

It’s Saturday! We can finally see MoonMoon again. Need some good vibes today hihi so i hope there will be some sweet scene on tonight’s episode :) 

Still Friday where I am. :D 

But can't wait for the new episode. Let's hope we've started the positive part of the drama, where we will see more KMY & MKT smiles than tears (although KSH cries beautifully). :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi, guys, this twitter page talks about the review of It's okay not to be okay and it's very positive. It's says that especially the chemistry between KSH and SYj is off charts. And she is his best pairing ever. I couldn't have agreed more. 

In the meantime before another amazing episode will air tonight. Here is a thread pics of our favorite couple of our KSH and SYJ. I swear to god they are a match made in heaven in real life. Oh just the visuals alone are breathtaking enjoy it. 

And another amazing review from this website and she is also a shipper of our main lead KSH and SYJ. I think this the first time in kdrama history that so many shipping this couple and I love it. Enjoy the reading link down below.

https://www.laineygossip.com/i-am-desperate-lonely-in-my-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-obsession/66658?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=3a153e120831adacddfd8a7ec698c646b187416e-1595050286-0-AeaJAFj0LU6sb2tjSTOrhRwZuymPRnKmDrttRZ_4d7R6mcB2g3ZX37wXk3cjerjpl3mxVCwPA8L8RV5rSngkISvohXVK8M-_bAtHzEULWYg2h8VfSj6bgrqeb4-Ysd6CADpKSV1wT4KHvVrqv_nAR9fnxGcX5NrhssXgOTqS_LiC_39Jzk6bP0MngzG6Wfzm4N084JhGBGBR7KSd_pd0-qnejg-m7f4pnmSaweVHzo-sM7IijaORJt7EHXX4OCr251TxVvuKfLh1Wi_ovlGPt1MCMhG9jyzWXRjoECH1qA3ZrbYlwN8OAx7s1AmAIyy9-IecPPt0judCEhRHibTViUbb27LjqXMluZw5_gdvHdxJA7SHrNF1mn08KzqTtu5fhgOk4MXcZ_TbxEHdWbNvQkKsmWWt63MHtLlvuEehCy-G

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

We need a steamy hot kiss after a heartbreaking scene if there’s any! I hope there’s none but still :cries:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, MitzB said:

We need a steamy hot kiss after a heartbreaking scene if there’s any! I hope there’s none but still 

i think we won't have any kiss scene until episode 11-12. idk but the situation they're in makes everything so complicated! ugh give them a break :triumph:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, glory said:

i think we won't have any kiss scene until episode 11-12. idk but the situation they're in makes everything so complicated! ugh give them a break :triumph:

gosh can we have that on ep 11-12 but lovey dovey on today and tomorrow’s episode? hahahaha gosh :fun: we are thirsty! We are hungry too the swooner peeps where art thouuu

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

This is a very beautiful scene although the kiss is very short.

• Love 7

4 minutes ago, libra22 said:

This is a very beautiful scene although the kiss is very short.

The writer answered our prayer ....hahaha

My guess is correct, KT would:ohboy2: make initiative, that is a good start although it was a short one....there may be more to come...hahaaha

• Love 3

we got a peck but my heart completely broke in the last 10 minutes. the way GT and ST cried literally tore my heart apart...MY also cried :tears: and looking at the preview i think this conflict between the brothers and MY might solve a mystery? idk but this was by far the saddest episode for me ugh...

also i think they kissed just to satisfy the viewers. :criesariver::criesariver::criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

KT smile for the selfie because MY asked him to. :D:D:D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1