[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Agree with all of you, this sounds so fake and so big?? If they dated in the past they wouldn't act this way, you can see that they just met a few times (for their cf, maybe in the agency and for the script reading etc). The whole story is too weird. 

The ratings for yesterday are:

National: 4,9% 

Seoul: 6%

They are still first but I really hope that it will stop increasing then decreasing like that lol make up your mind kviewers. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

I really dont know what to do with all of those clickbaited news 

2 hours ago, isabeldeayala said:

Agreed. It's definitely a tactless attempt to generate clout since the drama's well received by an international audience (hence the recent netflix rankings). I'm just waiting for their agency to dismiss this baseless rumour entirely.

yes please... 

who paid these media to share tactless news about our duo tho, they really had the guts huh 

4 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Me: Are we having a sweet kiss next week? 

HUHUHUHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 

me everytime they are near each other :

IllustriousFearfulHogget-small.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Woaaahh..quite many days I haven’t lurk here..

MY and KT.. They are my heart:hooray2:

Wait...Knets have guts to hype upon this news written by that drunken writer:drinksboba: Yet they have no chills watching this drama that has full perspectives on life. So they complained..Pfft...

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 4th Week Of June

Jun 29, 2020
trending-on-Kpopmap-4thweekofjune-2020-actors-drama-cover-680x384.jpg

tvN

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in?

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 4th week of June data, 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 8

6 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Because the reporter who reported it is a trash reporter and this reporter has a really bad reputation and always report on big celebrities without evidence.

So far, this is reported by Yahoo News HK, and it will probably spread from there. Chinese media especially HK, reports everything on KSH, even the smallest news.  

If it's true , will be so shock, hope it's not. If any scandal to come out hope to release after the drama end. Hope viewers to focus on their drama rather than actors' personal scandal.

• Love 11

10 hours ago, Natania Abigail said:

TVN DRAMA SPECIAL CLIP

From their tweets 2 hours ago... wish someone kind enough to translate this :rolleyes:

Yes pleaseee someone translate!! I wanna know why they’re laughing so harddd :(

59 minutes ago, freed jayla said:

Ddw7i4L.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, freed jayla said:

maybe they're releasing it as a special episode or smth? idk but this was the interview.

• Like 3
  • Love 11

9 hours ago, glory said:

maybe they're releasing it as a special episode or smth? idk but this was the interview.

This video reached  1M+ views ,so tvn post KSH acrostic.they laughing hard coz ksh acrostic  is

KO - ko moon young

MOON - moon kang tae

YOUNG -yeongwonhi (in english means “forever”):dontwanna:

*sorry i also not so good in korean language  i just learn basic

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys i want to apologies for the post i made earlier today i hope you can understand that it was not my intention to upset any of you guys or make you feel some type of way. I only posted it just to inform you about this news after i gave it some thoughts and reflected up on my action i regret i posted it.  I understand that fake news based on nothing that it can ruin some people mood so again i apologies and next time i will think twice before i post things like that have a good and blessed day yall. 

tenor.gif?itemid=1072264675609804d7827f47ae0b285fc29d0aca.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

3 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Some behind the scenes photos of KT and MY.

https://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2020/06/30/202006300832110310_2.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS THERE A BTS VIDEO NOOOW???

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

With them being the center of attraction these days, I really think that media really trynna clickbait just to get some view in their articles to get some money in their advertisements and I would say that It really is a stupid tactic :rolleyes: I really won't think our girl seoji will be the kind to two time like... I think she isn't dating any two of them because it would be weird acting lovey-dovey with the cousin of your lover like come on!

it is alright @lukeandadelaide we sometimes be a victims with all those irrelevant writers ugh

If she'll be dating anyone soon I really think it would be our boi Soo Hyun :D 

• Like 13

12 hours ago, Chokichoki said:

Woaaahh..quite many days I haven’t lurk here..

MY and KT.. They are my heart:hooray2:

Wait...Knets have guts to hype upon this news written by that drunken writer:drinksboba: Yet they have no chills watching this drama that has full perspectives on life. So they complained..Pfft...

Knetz should really open their eyes on different genres. I really hate how they love a certain genre than the other and hate those they can't seemed to understand. Like science fictions and stuff they doesnt seem to like those and it frustrates meeeee!!

This drama deserves all the love and support especially our duo

• Like 12

17 hours ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

Hi I'm new here.

I just notice that KSH always looking at her lips.

alright baby, for this one I really think it's KSH own guts to look at her lips and not because he was told by the director hehehehe :naughty:

I wonder when we will be getting a lips crashing scene and just swoon like omoo I think it will be KT that will initiate the kiss I mean he trynna push MY away but kinda loving her present like arent boys so complicated?!

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, parknaeun said:

alright baby, for this one I really think it's KSH own guts to look at her lips and not because he was told by the director hehehehe :naughty:

I wonder when we will be getting a lips crashing scene and just swoon like omoo I think it will be KT that will initiate the kiss I mean he trynna push MY away but kinda loving her present like arent boys so complicated?!

:joy: :joy::joy: I think Kang Ta is trying really hard not to fall for her (he trynna push her away bruh!) because he thought that MY only want fun and games and I think he doesnt want it to be like that. Kang Tae is the kind of guy who is serious I guess and when Mr Lee warned him about MY, that's when he explodes like he thought MY isnt serious about him

But I agree, boys are complicated :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 11