[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

In your opinion, what will be the rating for the first episode??? 

I would say 6%¿? Even if the ratings are a bit weird this year and don't display the true interest that people have for a drama (especially when you see the top on Netflix), I hope it will not be low (like it happened with The King).

• Like 5
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, starwater0 said:

@seojiseoji SISSSSSSSS no wonder people are finding us from there hahaha:joy: GREAT JOBBBBB

giphy.gif

hahahahahhahahahaha im laughing so hard! don't even mention it

5 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

True! Its because of this couple.  :love:

Its like, hoping Netflix has an advance date setting for a fast episode/s to appear. :innocent::grin::joy:

HAHAHAHA

hahahahahahhahahaha i sooo love your display photo, my gurl seo ye ji looks like an angel there and my boy soo hyun looks like a god

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

22 minutes ago, LLYKE said:

In your opinion, what will be the rating for the first episode??? 

I would say 6%¿? Even if the ratings are a bit weird this year and don't display the true interest that people have for a drama (especially when you see the top on Netflix), I hope it will not be low (like it happened with The King).

Exactly. King's ratings have no justice it deserves better than their domestic ratings : ( ... omg i really wished that this series it's okay not to be okay will debut will double-digit ratings! I actually felt that this drama would be good and binge-worthy especially with its star studded casts! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

good morning i am new here and i am really excited to see kim soo hyun back on screen with his new leading lady seo ye ji, they looked really good together and their interviews are so good. kim soo hyun is so handsome and seo ye ji is a goddess

i am really melting with seo ye ji's voice, it feels like im on a radio and soo hyun is so pretty

• Like 8
  • Love 5

so lovely couple im inlove :heart: :blush: :love:

hello guest! they are indeed a lovely couple! shining from head to toe

18 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

good morning i am new here and i am really excited to see kim soo hyun back on screen with his new leading lady seo ye ji, they looked really good together and their interviews are so good. kim soo hyun is so handsome and seo ye ji is a goddess

i am really melting with seo ye ji's voice, it feels like im on a radio and soo hyun is so pretty

HIIII welcome to the team 

200.gif

we clearly understand what you felt so feel free to nourish our feelings here hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 6