[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

img.gif

so this and the purse-carrying. OK KSH, WE SEE YOU.

if SYJ likes teasing him, i guess homeboy has his own moves too!

[tally update]

SYJ = probably 600pts (i forgot what i last put lol)

KSH = fine we give u 200pts

-

P.S. we are all sungjae in that gif

P.P.S. i've backread and saw a lot of u guys still trying not to ship them irl and i feel u so much! BUT HOW CAN WE NOT WHEN THEYRE LIKE THIS :-(

16 hours ago, glory said:

idk but i feel we're getting heartbroken soon (i hope it's after they kiss) 

dont wanna think much abt it but im preparing myself for this too. i think it's bound to happen after all the fluff from ep7 and 8 :( also from the preview, seeing mangtae hanging with a noose around his neck, and that last scene of them looking so sad at the beach gives this premonition... and honestly it's fitting too, that they heal properly on their own first before they fully come together but wah that implies a (hopefully temporary) goodbye and i just know it's gonna break our hearts. SO PLS YES LET US SEE THEM KISS ALREADY!

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ruminati0n said:

dont wanna think much abt it but im preparing myself for this too. i think it's bound to happen after all the fluff from ep7 and 8 :( also from the preview, seeing mangtae hanging with a noose around his neck, and that last scene of them looking so sad at the beach gives this premonition... and honestly it's fitting too, that they heal properly on their own first before they fully come together but wah that implies a (hopefully temporary) goodbye and i just know it's gonna break our hearts. SO PLS YES LET US SEE THEM KISS ALREADY!

i agree. to be honest, their relationship is very toxic rn. they both need professional help so as to completely heal. i think her mother will make a comeback or so? haha that sounds random but i guess her mother will once again trigger her trauma and this time maybe she seeks help. i sincerely hope she does. also, the hospital director has obviously studied her behavior. and in the recent episode she admitted that she was hurt. poor bby :tears:

looking back, these 8 episodes were rollercoaster of emotions but we still have so much to learn! JR and MY's relationship, how the CEO and MY met, butterflies and the mystery behind GT's mom's death, MY's mom's sudden disappearance, her childhood, her father, the suspicious patient, head nurse, story behind bluebeard and clementine, the sudden death of the patient in the 1st episode(i hope they haven't forgotten it yet) damnnnn! i hope they kiss in the next episode before potentially separating :tears: :tears: :tears: i mean it'd make my shipper heart happy also they don't need to get into a relationship to kiss right? a friendly kiss, maybe? haha 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 9

I really dont get, is her mother dead or alive? The series really made it look like she's alive... 

But seriously tho, kinda want for them to have a temporary goodbye (MY GOING BACK TO SEOUL) while they fix themselves. I am a strong believer of you gotta fix yourself first before you love others because what will be left for you if you did?

BTW, the latest BTS was so gooood (HAHAHAHA I'VE SAID THIS IN EVERY BTS) But seriously tho, when KSH gave her a jacket, I was swooning like crazy! They dont know that the camera was filming them. HMMMM 

Welcome to the thread @HoSun_27 :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

If these two will date, it will be such a BOMB

Highest paid actor + It Girl = BOOOMB POWERCOUPLE

The latest bts is giving me the vibes already, lmao this two will surely date and I will bet all of my money

• Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

EVERYONE'S SHIPPING THEM ALREAAAADY!!!!  

Never seen KSH dis caring mygooosh

This ship is surreal!!! 

I have been following SYJ since save me and I know she is quirky and playful but I ever seen her this joyful and flirty ever since this series!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

so this and the purse-carrying. OK KSH, WE SEE YOU.

if SYJ likes teasing him, i guess homeboy has his own moves too!

[tally update]

SYJ = probably 600pts (i forgot what i last put lol)

KSH = fine we give u 200pts

HAHAHAHAHHAHA He got his own way of affection! KSH GOT THE 200 POINTS but SYJ is still on the leaaaaad!! He better do more and take the lead 

Never seen KSH this caring too tho HAHAHAHAHA maybe our girl really got the way into his heart

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, glory said:

i agree. to be honest, their relationship is very toxic rn. they both need professional help so as to completely heal. i think her mother will make a comeback or so? haha that sounds random but i guess her mother will once again trigger her trauma and this time maybe she seeks help. i sincerely hope she does. also, the hospital director has obviously studied her behavior. and in the recent episode she admitted that she was hurt. poor bby :tears:

looking back, these 8 episodes were rollercoaster of emotions but we still have so much to learn! JR and MY's relationship, how the CEO and MY met, butterflies and the mystery behind GT's mom's death, MY's mom's sudden disappearance, her childhood, her father, the suspicious patient, head nurse, story behind bluebeard and clementine, the sudden death of the patient in the 1st episode(i hope they haven't forgotten it yet) damnnnn! i hope they kiss in the next episode before potentially separating :tears: :tears: :tears: i mean it'd make my shipper heart happy also they don't need to get into a relationship to kiss right? a friendly kiss, maybe? haha 

I really hope the writer continues the route she took in the first part! We see MY and KT getting used to each other but everyone else saying otherwise.

Why? Because only those not part of the relationship (whatever it may be) can view it objectively. That’s why I am impressed with it because she built Jae-su, the CEO, and all the others well enough. And these are the same characters who keep on reminding them that they aren’t good for each other. 

putting them in the story reminds both MY and KT and the viewers that what they have might not be what is truly best for them.

• Like 2
  • Love 12

59 minutes ago, midflight said:

I really hope the writer continues the route she took in the first part! We see MY and KT getting used to each other but everyone else saying otherwise.

Why? Because only those not part of the relationship (whatever it may be) can view it objectively. That’s why I am impressed with it because she built Jae-su, the CEO, and all the others well enough. And these are the same characters who keep on reminding them that they aren’t good for each other. 

putting them in the story reminds both MY and KT and the viewers that what they have might not be what is truly best for them.

SO FETCH!!! 

"Putting them in the story reminds both MY and KT and the viewers that what they have might not be what is truly best for them." 

seriously tho even though most of them dont like MY and KT being together, those characters are really fun to watch tho even though the CEO kept calling MY a btch. >_<

I really wonder what will be the cause of their separation

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 7

Relationship that started from friendship is the best (subjective) because I have really seen some friends turns into lovers and the result was amazing. They really know their weakest parts and understand each other the most. I love lovers who are bestfriends because they really knew everything about you and what makes you the weakest. 

Well, I really can see our couple turning from friends into lovers but I really dont know if they are already lovers HAHAHHA I wont mind about them announcing their marriage first 

• Like 2
  • Love 17

1 minute ago, seojiseoji said:

Relationship that started from friendship is the best (subjective) because I have really seen some friends turns into lovers and the result was amazing. They really know their weakest parts and understand each other the most. I love lovers who are bestfriends because they really knew everything about you and what makes you the weakest. 

Well, I really can see our couple turning from friends into lovers but I really dont know if they are already lovers HAHAHHA I wont mind about them announcing their marriage first 

Well

If your partner is your best friend then that is the most beautiful relationship because now you don’t need words to express your feelings you can understand each other without saying a word.

• Like 2
  • Love 11

1 minute ago, yejisoohyun said:

Wow I really want to know what happen to MY's mom disappearance!

But I really think she is dead but only MY and the Dad knows about it hence the people who doesnt know think she disappeared but the truth is she died? 

Well I really think she is dead too but well surprise me! 

Kinda want to see her mom's face tho

• Like 1
  • LOL 9