[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

TRANS]
RS: /sings Goblin ost/
LS: I'm rewatching Goblin. Please rewatch it. It's so good.
JS: I finally finished it.
JN: No you guys should watch It's Okay to Not Be Okay.
JS: TRUE.
LS: Of course I watched that already.
RS: Seo Ye Ji unnie is so prettyWeary face
BP: /agrees/

• Like 3
  • Shocked 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

https://twitter.com/BaruTheKuku/status/1277831068825993216?s=20

TRANS]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yes yeeeeeeeees :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 6

So I've researched 

If he's ok talking to other girls but it's you he acts nervous around, then he likes you.

The more you get him talking, the less nervous he's going to be, the more interested he will be or feels that you will be with him. You see, a lot of men are just so nervous because they don't want to blow it. ... So he's a little nervous, because he's starting to feel things for you.

alright here we are, is there any longtime KSH fans here that knows him and watched him interact with different girls????? just want to know somethin

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:

So I've researched 

alright here we are, is there any longtime KSH fans here that knows him and watched him interact with different girls????? just want to know somethin

He isn't nervous around Ju Ri!!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 6
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

TRANS]

yaaay my favorite girl group likes my favorite girl :please:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

So I've researched 

i want to know this also. hahahah. i cannot compare his interaction with Jun Ji Hyun  because it's different (Jun Ji Hyun being married) but from their MLFTS BTS, he's still goofy, he laughs a lot. But not this nervous to his female lead. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

So I've researched 

HAHHAHA i love that you really searched this! ive watched KSH's old works and he's mostly been paired with older (and married!) women so not much shipping happened for moon embracing the sun and my love from the star. when he was paired with suzy and IU though, he seemed comfortable and friendly around them? so his behavior towards SYJ seems new for him?? or are we just blinded by our bias towards these two??? lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

i want to know this also. hahahah. i cannot compare his interaction with Jun Ji Hyun  because it's different (Jun Ji Hyun being married) but from their MLFTS BTS, he's still goofy, he laughs a lot. But not this nervous to his female lead. 

YAS I have watched some right now and he really laughs a lot with his co stars and friendlier too but he is really nervous with our girl like is he intimidated or whaaaat HAHHAHAHA

1 minute ago, ruminati0n said:

HAHHAHA i love that you really searched this! ive watched KSH's old works and he's mostly been paired with older (and married!) women so not much shipping happened for moon embracing the sun and my love from the star. when he was paired with suzy and IU though, he seemed comfortable and friendly around them? so his behavior towards SYJ seems new for him?? or are we just blinded by our bias towards these two??? lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA yas maybe we were blinded by our love for these two but he is really nervous around her like... :Woah:

• Naughty 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

also, yeji is so flirtyy!! during that interview, she kept calling him "pretty, handsome" and he was so nervous lmao. but i mean, i'd also get nervous around her!

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

I was left speechless and in tears after episode 3 and 4. Seeing MY's eyes that are filled with tears and smiling at KT when he came to her at the end of ep 4 just left me crying rivers. I actually had to pause multiple times throughout episode 4, it was just so heavy. Hearing him tell her she was like an empty can felt like he said those words straight to me.

On a brighter note, I feel like we finally get to hear KT genuinely laugh when MY says she prefers magnolias because they fall all at once without hesitation. I wonder if we are going to get a scene where he gives her magnolias? Too much wishful thinking? :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 14

2 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

YAS I have watched some right now and he really laughs a lot with his co stars and friendlier too but he is really nervous with our girl like is he intimidated or whaaaat HAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA yas maybe we were blinded by our love for these two but he is really nervous around her like... :Woah:

yes, i think so too he is being intimated. does he know he is Kim Soo Hyun? hihi :wub:

What more if they will have their kissing scene, just imagine what our boy will look like :bashful:

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, glory said:

also, yeji is so flirtyy!! during that interview, she kept calling him "pretty, handsome" and he was so nervous lmao. but i mean, i'd also get nervous around her!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA our girl seemed to have taken the first move :shaq: Well If I will meet SYJ I might really faint tho! Such goddess infront of me like woooow HAHAHAHAHHA 

4 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

Well @hwonhwon_stv seems like a fan of our boi for a long time... 

Hey @hwonhwon_stv do you have any idea???? hmmm 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah I think @hwonhwon_stv might have seen a lot of mr dandelion

1 minute ago, kenchickenchi said:

yes, i think so too he is being intimated. does he know he is Kim Soo Hyun? hihi :wub:

What more if they will have their kissing scene, just imagine what our boy will look like :bashful:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HE MIGHT NOW FACE OUR GIRL DIRECTLY AFTER THEY KISSED HAHAHAHAHA SO SHY 

1 minute ago, roxnilla7 said:

On a brighter note, I feel like we finally get to hear KT genuinely laugh when MY says she prefers magnolias because they fall all at once without hesitation. I wonder if we are going to get a scene where he gives her magnolias? Too much wishful thinking? :please:

I was pretty shocked too when KT seemed to laugh genuinely when MY said it like why he trynna hide his feelings huh

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

6 minutes ago, glory said:

YAS! She is indeed flirty and I agree that I might get nervous around her too like I would look like a mop when I'll be standing next to her

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

I was left speechless and in tears after episode 3 and 4. Seeing MY's eyes that are filled with tears and smiling at KT when he came to her at the end of ep 4 just left me crying rivers. I actually had to pause multiple times throughout episode 4, it was just so heavy. Hearing him tell her she was like an empty can felt like he said those words straight to me.

I would really want a scene where KT will give her magnolias and that might be really heart fluttering. Just thinking that KT remembers her favorite flower is really pleasant to my heart 

• Love 9