[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

3 hours ago, 042278mu said:

Spoiler  for ep.4

KT catch up MY walking in the rain, gave his jacket to her  and hug her.:ilike:

just finished watching. i cried so much on this scene :(

what a beautiful episode yet again! this drama keeps surpassing my expectations.

big takeaway from ep4 between the two leads is that KT is starting to geniunely care about MY :tears: notice how he gets unsettled and even mad when he's reminded that MY thinks of him as only an object to be possessed. i think MY also still thinks this is the case, but she doesn't realize her growing feelings for KT too maybe because she has never known real love yet.. to be sure, it won't be a smooth path ahead for our moonmoon couple as they have to battle through their own (admittedly, deep) scars while they also navigate their feelings for each other. but that scene of them hugging in the rain just gave me so much hope for what's to come next for them it's almost heart-wrenching!!! :tears: i wish both of their characters get the love they so long for in the end, they both have been through so much pain already waaa 

• Like 9
  • Love 6

I cried because of the story of the zombie kid + KT's past with his mother. :tears:

The last scene was special, I felt a huge feeling of warmth and comfort, I realized that their storyline will be really beautiful, maybe one of the most beautiful story that I will had to watch in a drama.

What bothering me is that no one asked to MY if she was ok after being choked by her own dad, she was crying and the nurses only looked at her like she wasn't a victim. It was really heartbreaking, I wonder if Juri knows she has APD and if not how she didn't have doubt about it yet, you're supposed to be a professional girl. :huh:

• Like 7
  • Sad 8

13 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The last scene of episode 4

Lighthouse radiating on them, staring at each other, rain falling and they hug each other :please::cries:

15 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

found the new OST with english subs (turn on CC) 

made me appreciate it even more! the lyrics are so beautiful they make my heart ache :sad1:

the drama's ost/background songs gave the feelings for every moments :please:

9 hours ago, LLYKE said:

I cried because of the story of the zombie kid + KT's past with his mother. :tears:

The last scene was special, I felt a huge feeling of warmth and comfort, I realized that their storyline will be really beautiful, maybe one of the most beautiful story that I will had to watch in a drama.

True, every episode gives mixed emotions.. I was smiling with tears...:please:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Hi guys i am new here and beyond honored to meet fellow fans of this drama and especially the pairing of actor and actress Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. I will try to post as much as i can to keep this community growing but there is also a reason why i came here. 

I have some breaking news about the actors Soo Hyun and Seo Ye ji they used to date one another couple of years ago. :o:headbang: Thats why they have such amazing and naturally chemistry its makes all sense now. 

The information is from the website my dramalist on that website is also the source mentioned its goes as following. 

Link: my dramalist https://mydramalist.com/49865-psycho-but-it-s-okay

Guys Breaking news about Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji all the fans of this drama please read this message. Back in the days Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji were dating and had a relationship after their break up she started dating his cousin. Who is one of the founder of the new agency called the Gold Medalist. I don t know if she is still dating his cousin or not. This news report was published on the 29th, by former entertainment reporter Kim Yong-ho. This was a schok for many Koreans people especially the fans. The reporter also made a video about it on you-tube about 1 hour and 7 minute long the source will be in this comment under. Now it makes some sense how they have a good chemistry. Would love it to see your thoughts on this one guys.

Source 1: https://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=202006300100278730019278&ServiceDate=20200629

Source 2: https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/546921

Source 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x1Hu4n0F70&feature=emb_title 

Edited by lukeandadelaide
wrong words
  • Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 5
  • Shocked 7

1 hour ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hi guys i am new here and beyond honored to meet fellow fans of this drama and especially the pairing of actor and actress Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. I will try to post as much as i can to keep this community growing but there is also a reason why i came here. 

I have some breaking news about the actors Soo Hyun and Seo Ye ji they used to date one another couple of years ago. :o:headbang: Thats why they have such amazing and naturally chemistry its makes all sense now. 

The information is from the website my dramalist on that website is also the source mentioned its goes as following. 

Link: my dramalist https://mydramalist.com/49865-psycho-but-it-s-okay

Guys Breaking news about Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji all the fans of this drama please read this message. Back in the days Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji were dating and had a relationship after their break up she started dating his cousin. Who is one of the founder of the new agency called the Gold Medalist. I don t know if she is still dating his cousin or not. This news report was published on the 29th, by former entertainment reporter Kim Yong-ho. This was a schok for many Koreans people especially the fans. The reporter also made a video about it on you-tube about 1 hour and 7 minute long the source will be in this comment under. Now it makes some sense how they have a good chemistry. Would love it to see your thoughts on this one guys.

Source 1: https://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=202006300100278730019278&ServiceDate=20200629

Source 2: https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/546921

Source 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x1Hu4n0F70&feature=emb_title 

LOL idk why but i dont think u shouldve posted it here,,, this forum is specifically just abt the two. and why did they just tell it now? it’s bc the drama is the talk of the town so they could create clickbait stories......i dont understand what the knetz are saying but idk,,, we dont know anything abt them dhjssjjs i just find it weird that if ksh’s her ex and she also dated his cousin why would she even join their company? rhjdjsje they might be in good terms but personally ndjdnd i wouldnt be in the same agency where i dated an actor and his cousin? it’s fine if she only dated one of the two, they can be friends but idk it’s just rly weird to me.....

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

LOL idk why but i dont think u shouldve posted it here,,, this forum is specifically just abt the two. and why did they just tell it now? it’s bc the drama is the talk of the town so they could create clickbait stories......i dont understand what the knetz are saying but idk,,, we dont know anything abt them dhjssjjs i just find it weird that if ksh’s her ex and she also dated his cousin why would she even join their company? rhjdjsje they might be in good terms but personally ndjdnd i wouldnt be in the same agency where i dated an actor and his cousin? it’s fine if she only dated one of the two, they can be friends but idk it’s just rly weird to me.....

I agree. It's like blind item, also Knets have a bit hate to Kim Soo Hyun's cousin

If they really dating, why Dispatch never reported it since he's Kim Soo Hyun, one of hallyu star. 

It's Okay to not be okay Netflix Streaming Popularity and Rankings June 28

China Streaming 125,000/stream 

The Live TVing 1st spot 70.4%

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

20 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I agree. It's like blind item, also Knets have a bit hate to Kim Soo Hyun's cousin

If they really dating, why Dispatch never reported it since he's Kim Soo Hyun, one of hallyu star. 

It's Okay to not be okay Netflix Streaming Popularity and Rankings June 28

China Streaming 125,000/stream 

The Live TVing 1st spot 70.4%

ooh may i know why they hate his cousin?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

ooh may i know why they hate his cousin?

probably because of his movie "real" where KSH starred. his cousin was the director and the movie was heavily criticized. 

• Love 6

What if his/her previous agency who created this rumors? Anything is possible if some people envy with their current attention from the kdrama fans internationally and in SK. 

I find it kinda ridiculous for KSH or SYJ are okay being under the same agency and doing a drama together like this if they dated in the past and if SYJ also dated his cousin. Most people wouldn't want to work together if they have history before because they don't want old rumor to re-emerge. Everyone know SK Ent INDUSTRY are highly sensitive about it and it could ruin your image. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5

4 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

What if his/her previous agency who created this rumors? Anything is possible if some people envy with their current attention from the kdrama fans internationally and in SK. 

I find it kinda ridiculous for KSH or SYJ are okay being under the same agency and doing a drama together like this if they dated in the past and if SYJ also dated his cousin. Most people wouldn't want to work together if they have history before because they don't want old rumor to re-emerge. Everyone know SK Ent INDUSTRY are highly sensitive about it and it could ruin your image. 

yuh anything is possible.....it’s getting popular so they create random stories for clicks smh i think this usually happens in a drama esp if the leads are popular/becoming popular. out of topic but i remember when the king eternal monarch was airing, they created rumors for jung eun chae talking bad about her...kmedia is insane

• Like 3
  • Love 5

i don't think it's true. she might be dating one of them but it's highly unlikely she had dated both of them. i mean first of all, people don't always date their ex's brother. also, i don't think they'd work together if they had a whole history together. they seem to be on good terms but this whole love triangle thing is lowkey ridiculous. also, knets aren't making a big issue out of it. i mean, i've not seen a single article mentioning about it.

• Like 16

11 hours ago, Chellsee said:

MY: Do you like me? :wub:

KT: ...one step backward and cornered! :D

Me: Are we having a sweet kiss next week? 

Credit to tumblr - jsutaphase

Hi I'm new here.

I just notice that KSH always looking at her lips.

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, glory said:

i don't think it's true. she might be dating one of them but it's highly unlikely she had dated both of them. i mean first of all, people don't always date their ex's brother. also, i don't think they'd work together if they had a whole history together. they seem to be on good terms but this whole love triangle thing is lowkey ridiculous. also, knets aren't making a big issue out of it. i mean, i've not seen a single article mentioning about it.

Because the reporter who reported it is a trash reporter and this reporter has a really bad reputation and always report on big celebrities without evidence.

So far, this is reported by Yahoo News HK, and it will probably spread from there. Chinese media especially HK, reports everything on KSH, even the smallest news.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Because the reporter who reported it is a trash reporter and this reporter has a really bad reputation and always report on big celebrities without evidence.

So far, this is reported by Yahoo News HK, and it will probably spread from there. Chinese media especially HK, reports everything on KSH, even the smallest news.  

Agreed. It's definitely a tactless attempt to generate clout since the drama's well received by an international audience (hence the recent netflix rankings). I'm just waiting for their agency to dismiss this baseless rumour entirely.

• Like 13