[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

It would be so Hot if KT is the one who leads their first kiss, we might think MY would be the one since she's confident and straightforward but isn't it sooo much cooler when the unexpected one does the unexpected thing? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope that MY's personality will not get friendlier too fast, I like the woman she is, she's so funny!!!

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, LLYKE said:

It would be so Hot if KT is the one who leads their first kiss, we might think MY would be the one since she's confident and straightforward but isn't it sooo much cooler when the unexpected one does the unexpected thing? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope that MY's personality will not get friendlier too fast, I like the woman she is, she's so funny!!!

omg... then we'll saw his jawline movin!!!!! :naughty:

43 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

oh i realized... this scene could also be a flashback... since the two of them also seemed to have history...

THIS! I will take this theory :approves:Ju Ri seemed to hate her soooo much

• LOL 12

10 minutes ago, LLYKE said:

giphy.gif 

I want to see this toooo!! KSH leading the kiss will be really hot!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, LLYKE said:

oooooooooooooohhh :naughty: I can see this possibility... KT can lead the first kiss and MY can lead the other kiss :w00t::w00t: 

I wonder who will lead their first kiss...

• Naughty 7
  • LOL 1

I wonder how the episode this week will be. I hope we can get a lotta of goodies :happyshakes: 

The Swoon should release their interviews now (if there is) I really want to see them play jenga, compliments each other, couch talk, and etc :cries: 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I would love to see them in all of the swoon's content :cries: They should play games and imagine them teasing each other :joy: I want to see compliments each other, KSH reactions these days are really funny. As he gets older, he became a meme 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

YES TO MORE CONTENT THIS WEEK 

I want to see more promotions thooo... I want to see more of them. Although TvN is topnotch in promoting their dramas, I just want to ask for more. For the swoonterviews, yaaaas I want swoonterviews and swoongames like a plenty of it. :cries3:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Soo hyun's really fine :cries:

2 minutes ago, LLYKE said:

I bet they will release interviews after some weeks so they have enough content for the entire airing. We have to be patient. :tears:

:cries: just...one..please...jebal...:tears::tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, LLYKE said:

I bet they will release interviews after some weeks so they have enough content for the entire airing. We have to be patient. :tears:

waiting gaaaaame :crazily: imma wait lezzeeee

7 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

From The Swoon

KangTae's really gorgeouuuuuuus :heart3:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

more more more more more promotions please and interviews :heart2beat:

1 minute ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

i WONDER WHAT HIS VITAMINS AREEE, WOULD IT COOOST ME A FORTUNE TO BUY ONEEEE???

he is an alien and also an immortal hotel owner :joy::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4