[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

On 1/1/2021 at 11:08 PM, firebabe said:

@ryanallright   Yeah my first ship already confirmed thanks to the yearly announcement of Dispatch. Hoping this second ship (HyunJi) will go on board and so are my other 2 ships  (Dodal and SungJoy) LOL! Happy New Year everybody!

@szne09  Another ship to soon confirm. I remember this was also how Ye Jin did to a cake given to Hyun Bin she was also the one who thank the fans who gave it to him. And look at what they are now. Hoping this ship will also confirm soon!

Happy new year all!!!

Inasmuch as I'm really hoping for HyunJi endgame, I still prefer that they'd announce it themselves rather than be revealed through Dispatch. But just observing how private KSH and SYJ are and how strict GM is (read: Gangnam Law Firm), I'm pretty confident they're protected B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello everyone! This is my first time ever to ship a k-drama couple. Never been interested with the couple after the drama ends, BUT with these two, I can't get used to them and can't move on! :tears:

Have been watching PBIO on repeat for 5 times now, and currently want to re-watch all the 16 episodes for the 6 times! :lol:

The drama is truly a masterpiece! It's perfect from all aspects, from characters, actors/actress, story, and wardrobe.

Wish KSH and SYJ is on relationship now and will be getting M soonnnn! *crossesfingers

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi @brown!!! Welcome to the HyunJi ship!

Don't worry, I've been watching some other dramas but I still rewatch PBIO episodes in between! This is the longest I've been on a kdrama hangover but I think it won't end anytime soon, either :lol: (I'm waiting for the Blu-ray DVD too)

In spite of the lack of content, I guess a huge reason why I ship them still is because they have the same agency (and it's KSH's at that). So I'll definitely wait for an endgame with these two :wub:

There's still no confirmation on whether they will attend the APAN awards but I'm still hoping we'll get a glimpse of them!

PS. KSH is gonna start filming his new drama soon! Can't wait for his transformation :) Hope we get YJ news too.

• Love 3

@szne09 Thanks for sharing. I wonder is there any TVN annual award too? i have noticed that there are SBS, KBS, MBC awards every year, but any TVN award? Does APAN award cover across all entire south korea awards?

I am so happy to see that Kim Soo Hyun turned down the role in "Finger" that portrayed the role of a sociopathic murderer.  But instead, he chooses the role of Kim Hyun Soo in "That Night" (BBC drama, "Criminal Justice" remake), the role he play will be a diligent but ordinary college student who becomes a suspect in a murder case overnight due to a mistake. According to the news, he becomes a person who will use evil to survive in a selfish world. I prefer this type of challenging role that he plays so that it is more relatable to the current cruel society in some countries in order to survive and to struggle between the evil and the justice system. I am looking forward to see his diverse performance in this new role. ^_^

SYJ new role is in a fantasy drama, so i am not worried too much of her role. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, szne09 said:

Hi @brown!!! Welcome to the HyunJi ship!

Don't worry, I've been watching some other dramas but I still rewatch PBIO episodes in between! This is the longest I've been on a kdrama hangover but I think it won't end anytime soon, either :lol: (I'm waiting for the Blu-ray DVD too)

In spite of the lack of content, I guess a huge reason why I ship them still is because they have the same agency (and it's KSH's at that). So I'll definitely wait for an endgame with these two :wub:

There's still no confirmation on whether they will attend the APAN awards but I'm still hoping we'll get a glimpse of them!

PS. KSH is gonna start filming his new drama soon! Can't wait for his transformation :) Hope we get YJ news too.

Hello @szne09 ♡

Agree! Can't hardly wait for his upcoming project "That Night". :wub:

I have such a huge crush to these two cuties. Hope they will stay healthy on this pandemic situation ♡♡

• Like 3

Good day everyone!

I never do this but I needed to say something and I was happy to have found this topic and I also spent a whole night reading every single post.

This is the first time I've ever been this obsessed by a couple from a k-drama or any drama in general. The last time I've been anywhere near this obsessed was with the WGM couple Solar and Eric Nam.

I watch IONTBO pretty much every night before I go to bed and everytime I finish it, I start it right back up. I pretty much only watch the scenes with the couple now but sometimes others too. Usually I am over my obsession after the third time rewatching a k-drama but this one just keeps popping in my head.

It feels like there's more to them and I want to see more. 

I'd even go as far as to say that I would be happy to forfeit all my chances for happiness if it gets this couple together in real life.

I will pray everyday for this couple and I'm hopeful for the future. :)

PS, I am sorry if I broke any rules regarding posting. I just made this account because I had this in my head for a while now and needed to say it.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I am currently watching Lovestruck in the City with Kim Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook, its from the same director of IONTBO and I couldn't help but notice the couple in this drama meets and falls in love while traveling in a camping trailer. I so badly want Moon Gang Tae and Ko Moon Young to make a special appearance together, still traveling and living in their camping van. T_T

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@lebeaucouple unfortunately tvN doesn't have their own awards (yet). I just hope we'll see them win a lot of the upcoming awards this year (also OJS and the whole drama team) :D

@brown I'm so happy KSH took "That Night" rather than "Finger" too! Can't wait for his transformation. SYJ still hasn't confirmed for "Island" but I hope we hear updates soon.

@Mellyship hi! Welcome to the Hyunji ship :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

Hello everyone! I just want to stop by and say hello. These days have been hard for many of us, especially for our beloved duo. I hope this too shall pass!

Yeah, I hope everything will get back to normal. I was one of the affected since I was retrenched since last year. But you know, everything happens for a reason and I am slowly picking up.

On 4/14/2021 at 9:38 AM, Mojo said:

This so sad with what’s happening with seo Yea ji right now. 

It is but I guess she was misunderstood. From what I read before the guy is super jealous he doesn't want Ye Ji to have skinship and was so controlling, so Ye Ji just gave him a dose of his medicine. That was just misunderstood and the Korean media just blew it out of proportion. I hope Gold Medalist will now use their lawyer to give justice to this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/20/2020 at 11:34 PM, Private10 said:

@firebabe there are two very elusive pairs involved here. i have a feeling we might only get to see individual pictures and that is if a big emphasis on if they are going to attend. so am not keeping my hopes up. We know how Soon hyun and Yea ji had their photo taken down. :grimace:

Yeah, why do you think people had to take down their couple photo at a brunch or dinner gathering? Is it because they're actually seeing each other?

On 10/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, lebeaucouple said:

If i would join all of you about the speculation, my analysis are shown below :

2014 - KSH met SYJ for pudding commercial filming
2017 - Real movie by KSH (got few "adult sexual" scenes)
2018 - Lawless Lawyer  by SYJ (got sensational kissing scenes)
2017–2019  - KSH Military enlistment and discharge period 

My analysis is that both of them started friendship relationships in 2014, they remained in contact on and off, because if they were in a romantic or serious relationship, both of them would not take up those bold and intense scenes without considering their other half. Some might claim that they were just professional actors, but if they were into a serious relationship during that period, they would somehow care and respect each other's feelings and thoughts by not taking the sexual scene, especially for KSH. So during this period, they were not serious yet.

They may be closer in terms of sharing ideas during his military enlistment period.
Reason : Military man being stayed lonely in the camp for a long period, he certainly needed to find a friend to communicate to, and SYJ is the most suitable one (as she ever claimed that she preferred using text) and both have the same clicks and somehow connected well. KSH is an aquarius horoscope who needs long time loyal friends. He has this big dream to pursue, one of which is setting up his own business plan after his discharge. I am sure SYJ can see through his strength, capability and his network. (Remember SYJ is a deep thinker). Both are ambitious in terms of career, they certainly can work well together and their relationship may probably last long.

I am a strong believer in the RIGHT timing. Joining KSH agency probably has two reasons : Out of love and out of future career plan. Yes, there are many out there, why GM agency, I have a feeling she likes KSH more, and she choose someone who has the strengths and can be trusted in the long run. By continuing sharing his big plan and ideas, it deepens their relationship and their bonding is closer now as all of you could see in the TVN/Netflix interview, Radio station, BTS.  

There are 3 things that are affirmation : 
1) Carry her little green hand bag while hand shaking with Daniel in BTS, 
2) Catch the flies for SYJ in the radio station, 
3) Rub or play with SYJ hand in the library. 
All these are out of the ordinary acts for normal professional actors to behave. So Yes, they are in love and dating at this moment.

Going forward, to make SYJ feel more secure in the relationship, KSH probably has to work harder on it and to give her assurance, because during the TVN interview, SYJ said KSH is too handsome in both good and bad ways. In other words, a woman is lacking security. Mr KSH, you should know well what it means by now....:D

If you girls want to see both appear together again this year, it would be the drama award time held in Nov or Dec this year. :D:wub:

I totally agree ;) I've read somewhere he wants to get married in his 40s ;) I'm so glad I found this forum because I'm in love with Hyunji ;)

• Love 1