[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

comments from Hyunji shipper on twitter:

"He was awed by her beauty, surprised by her eloquence in the interview, her potrayal of Moonyoung gave him goosebumps,he’s impressed and energized by her talent, found her voice attractive,copied her every chance he got.Basically he had high praises for Seo yeaji since day 1"

"Soohyun and his way of praising Yeaji. He wouldn't just say "she's beautiful" but he elaborates her 'beauty' thoroughly. He sees 'her.' He recognizes her charms. He makes sure they're seen and appreciated this time. He highlighted her charms and surely voiced out his appreciation for it. Simply heartwarming and heartfluttering to see."

"He always has such a peculiar mind (in a good way). He never sees people only from their physical attributes. He made sure he said that to Yeaji cause he wanted her to know it"

20201207-200402.jpg

20201207-200408.jpg

20201207-200411.jpg

Spoiler

20201207-200414.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@denira2104  how are you, my dear friend? Thanks for the sharing of the above post.

He ever mentioned in the interview that he is the type who likes to call his friends to listen to their voices, so we won't be surprised that he called her often :lol::D. Since he is also a singer, a person who needs to have sensitivity to melody, rhythm, and the beat sound, high-low pitch sound in supporting the speech may become important to him, and probably that's the reason why he is so crazy over by her "deep sexy" voice until now. :wub: Moreover, one of the SYJ's strength is on her speech delivery which KSH admires the most (that he mentioned during the interview).

There is an interesting fact that a man who admires a woman not just because of her look, it is simply because there is something he is lacking of that  enticing him to learn more about it or attract to it, that's why he is always giving compliment to her. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

On 12/8/2020 at 1:59 AM, lebeaucouple said:

@denira2104  how are you, my dear friend? Thanks for the sharing of the above post.

He ever mentioned in the interview that he is the type who likes to call his friends to listen to their voices, so we won't be surprised that he called her often :lol::D. Since he is also a singer, a person who needs to have sensitivity to melody, rhythm, and the beat sound, high-low pitch sound in supporting the speech may become important to him, and probably that's the reason why he is so crazy over by her "deep sexy" voice until now. :wub: Moreover, one of the SYJ's strength is on her speech delivery which KSH admires the most (that he mentioned during the interview).

There is an interesting fact that a man who admires a woman not just because of her look, it is simply because there is something he is lacking of that  enticing him to learn more about it or attract to it, that's why he is always giving compliment to her. :D

In the Naver NOW interview KSH also commented that it's nice to hear SYJ's voice "especially at dawn.":D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 hours ago, szne09 said:

In the Naver NOW interview KSH also commented that it's nice to hear SYJ's voice "especially at dawn.":D

Well this could have two meaning.:D

1. He thinks Dawn is the best time to be listening to the voice; it's an idea

2. He has already listened to the voice at dawn and is recommending it to everyone.

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just love that all the Celebrities that I stan belongs to the Kdramas from TVN and now they will hold a party on the 27th. Hoping they'll air it, these celebrities will attend and we could also see them.

1. Crash Landing On You

2. It's OK Not To Be OK

3. Start-Up

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@Private10 i love the way Hyunji coordinate their schedule, like after PBIO they just doing CFs. Their upcoming drama will start filming in 2021. Glad they have a quality time together:wub:

Yes! And I also think if they both confirm for their dramas, they also won't be shooting at the same time. If I'm not mistaken 'Island' will shoot in the first half of 2021, while 'Finger' on the second half.

@firebabe It's actually a streaming party of these dramas (based on the ad it's via youtube and tving). :) IOTNBO is currently streaming through the tvN drama youtube channel (non-stop) but this is only available in South Korea (you can use VPN). :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, firebabe said:

@szne09 Aw so it's only a streaming party then? Tsk! Tsk! LOL! I thought it's a party...PARTY. Me hoping I could still get a glimpse of them.

Yes, unfortunately :sweatingbullets: I was streaming the other day so I recognized the ad, hehe. "#즐거움앳홈" means "Joy at home" Party :D 

I really hope they will both attend the APAN Star Awards on Jan 24 B)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@szne09

I really hope they will both attend the APAN Star Awards on Jan 24

Me too! Anyway, just saw in insatagram a naver cafe posted by one of SYJ's fans. Ye Ji posted a flower given to a fan of KSH so it means it's KSH's question is why is is Ye Ji posting it and thanking the fan for KSH? LOL! I don't know how to post it here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, firebabe said:

@szne09

Me too! Anyway, just saw in insatagram a naver cafe posted by one of SYJ's fans. Ye Ji posted a flower given to a fan of KSH so it means it's KSH's question is why is is Ye Ji posting it and thanking the fan for KSH? LOL! I don't know how to post it here.

Yes she did (letter shown in the video was addressed to KSH). Maybe the agency staff made a mistake and placed it in her pile of gifts instead....but anyway it's still amusing that it's with her :lol: They're feeding our delulu minds :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@ryanallright   Yeah my first ship already confirmed thanks to the yearly announcement of Dispatch. Hoping this second ship (HyunJi) will go on board and so are my other 2 ships  (Dodal and SungJoy) LOL! Happy New Year everybody!

On 12/25/2020 at 11:05 AM, szne09 said:

Yes she did (letter shown in the video was addressed to KSH). Maybe the agency staff made a mistake and placed it in her pile of gifts instead....but anyway it's still amusing that it's with her :lol: They're feeding our delulu minds :lol:

@szne09  Another ship to soon confirm. I remember this was also how Ye Jin did to a cake given to Hyun Bin she was also the one who thank the fans who gave it to him. And look at what they are now. Hoping this ship will also confirm soon!

• Blob 2