[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@denira2104 hello! 

hi dear, hopefully our fave couple can still win at APAN

Yeah crossing my fingers and toes they would. But I heard even if they will not win in the AAA both of them would attend the said event. The question is, will the one taking videos get a good view of them for us? LOL! I hope he/she is also a HyunJi shipper. I am also hoping both with be each others dates.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@HopeHyunjiisreal hi ladies @N Bina @Babybear @Private10@Cinder9966 @seoqtyeaji 

@szne09 Yes, Mr Ryu is very protective with Yeaji as Soohyun's woman. I Iove the way Soohyun treat his woman. He's making sure she is safe. I think people seeing his manager around her is a declaration of whom she's with.

In this gifs, he took back Yeaji's ticket

Reveal hidden contents

at the beginning of the video, you can see, he carried Yeaji's Sbux americano and her ticket (he gave her ticket when queue for passport checks)

One of KSH's longtime fans told me: "Mr Ryu is  longtime manager and a friend as well. It’s very surprising when an actor shares his own manager to an actress. I remember song hye kyo before also lent some of her long time friends and stylist to song joongki that’s why even though they didn’t admit at that time but the gestures says it loud and now I can see it with Soohyun"

@firebabe hi dear, hopefully our fave couple can still win at APAN

Thank you for sharing the videos. You can tell from the first video that Mr. Ryu even held Yeaji’s sunglasses for her. I agree he really does a very job job taking care of Yeaji. I also think we won’t get to see much interaction between the two until their next work together which can be a long long time. I have never been a Kdrama fan or shipper, the last kdrama I watched probably 10 years ago! LOL! Because of the show, I started looking into the Korean culture and the fan world etc. I see people comparing Song-Song with HyunJi, but the only thing in my mind is that I don’t want to see Yeaji being hurt if it turns out they are only friends......or things just don’t work out. So, somehow I like how GM protects their privacy and only showcases their hard works.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

@firebabe Oh how I wish too!! But knowing GM...I dunno :sweatingbullets: Too bad it's not gonna be a live broadcast, so some interactions would probably be edited out. But we'll see...I just want to see them both back on screen!

@Babybear I get what you mean and I think that's why they've been depriving us even of BTS and lead selcas during the latter part of IOTNBO (which are pretty common promotional tactics while a drama is airing). Even Management SOOP (which houses both Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk) are promoting their drama leads well. So it's really suspicious for our HyunJi right? ^_^ So for now I just accept the scarcity of content andI just hope it would be HyunJi endgame (without divorce!). 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HyunJi_AU said:

https://www.bustle.com/life/zodiac-signs-aries-most-likely-marry-astrologer

I feel like the astrologer is a HyunJi fan too! 
this is a good read and hopefully a clear testament for HyunJi endgame. 

Wow thanks for sharing dear:

Aries and Aquarius work well together because they're both highly independent signs. They can do their own thing without either partner questioning their love or loyalty. According to Monahan, they also complement each other.

"Where Aries can be volatile and expressive, fixed Aquarius tends to be steady and unwavering," she says. "Aquarius will be unperturbed by Aries’ occasional outbursts of indignation, impatience, and frustration. Their even temper and calmness will also have a soothing and healing effect on the ram."

Above all, Aries will appreciate how open-minded and non-judgmental Aquarius is. They'll feel like they've finally found someone they can be their true selves with.

wow that description sounds like them:wub:

Btw in case this old interview of Yeaji hasn't shared on this thread:

The actress revealed, "I hope that my future husband has a big heart and determination." She added, "If he has the personality that I like, no matter who he is, he can be attractive in my eyes." Seo Yeji continued, "Rather than visual appearance, the person's charms are more important for me." 

Source

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Hi all. Is the award happening today or on the 28th. 

From the tweets I read, the award is today, but the broadcast is on the 28th. Not sure if we will see any news about it or not.

15 hours ago, HyunJi_AU said:

https://www.bustle.com/life/zodiac-signs-aries-most-likely-marry-astrologer

I feel like the astrologer is a HyunJi fan too! 
this is a good read and hopefully a clear testament for HyunJi endgame. 

For people who like seeing the aspect of the two, here is a video I have found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k88Xv718CDo . I have studied astrology for a few of years and think they did a good job analyzing their signs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, N Bina said:

OMG I want Nov 28 now!!! LOL I saw some leaked photos of SYJ at AAA and she looks like a goddess! Can't wait to see her dress!

Yeah saw it too one with Lee Jong-gi her partner in Lawless Lawyer. I hope our Hyunji couple will have a picture together too! I hope the Nov 28 day will give us a lot of sightings of them together.

LEAK PICS:

seoyeji hashtag on Twitter

She's wearing a white long sleeve pearled gown that makes me think it's a wedding gown LOL!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Finally! But why so far? LOL!

HOT – Couple Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020

HOT – Couple Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun Won the AAA Hot Issue Award for Actors / Actress category.

So the AAA 2020 award ceremony officially took place.

According to the latest update from fans, With the success of the movie It’s Okay To Not Be Okay, the two main actors / actresses of the drama, Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun, officially got together. award for the AAA Hot Issue Award category.

HOT - Couple Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020 1
HOT - Couple Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020 2

And Congratulations to our Ye Ji for winning in APAN

APAN Star Awards 2020: Son Ye Jin lost the ‘APAN 2020’ award to Seo Ye Ji, Seo Ye Ji officially won the “Most Favorite Actress” award.

The voting results for the category "Most Popular Actress" "APAN 2020" award were revealed.

Spoiler

APAN Star Awards 2020

APAN Star Awards 2020: Son Ye Jin lost the ‘APAN 2020’ award to Seo Ye Ji, Seo Ye Ji officially won the “Most Favorite Actress” award.

At 14pm (KST) on November 27, the voting for the awards at the APAN Star Awards (APAN Star Awards) in 2020 officially ended.

It is known that the event is organized by the Korea Entertainment Management Association to honor the excellent works and the great contributions of artists in the drama field. The APAN Star Awards have been held annually since 2012 as part of the Daejeon Drama Festival.

According to the results of public voting, Seo Ye Ji won the Most Popular Actress award when she collected 50.55% of votes.

Spoiler

APAN Star Awards 2020: Son Ye Jin lost the 'APAN 2020' award to Seo Ye Ji, Seo Ye Ji officially won the "Most Favorite Actress" award. 2

In 2020, Seo Ye Ji will become the hot spot in Asia with her role with a strong personality in tvN’s drama ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’. Thereby, the name of Seo Ye Ji 30 years old has been more known, gradually increasing her popularity and influence.

Second place belonged to Son Ye Jin with 42.36% of the vote. Although she lost the trophy in the netizens vote, she will definitely bring back more deserving awards. In fact, Son Ye Jin has already become a top star and her award nomination will be judged and commented on by experts.

In 2020, Son Ye Jin caused fever in tvN’s drama Crash Landing On You, fell in love with Hyun Bin. The film’s popularity extends beyond the world. At the Baeksang Arts Awards, she received the Most Popular Actress award, and the Best Actress Award at the 15th Seoul International Drama Awards.

3rd on the list belongs to Kim Go Eun with 3.3%. This year, Kim Go Eun starred in SBS drama The King: Eternal Monarch, with Lee Min Ho. Although the film is well-invested, with a top “all-star” cast, as well as the second most famous writer and director in Korea, it still receives negative feedback from the public.

As expected, the APAN Star Awards 2020 will be held on November 29 at Kyunghee University Peace Hall

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

ON FIRE!!!:wow1:

HOT – Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun burned the AAA 2020 red carpet with their reunion at the 2020 Asian Artist Awards.

Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun

HOT – Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun burned the AAA 2020 red carpet with their reunion at the 2020 Asian Artist Awards.

AAA 2020 has revealed the first red carpet scenes, making the audience nervous and waiting.

Recently, the organization AAA 2020 revealed the first artists to gather on the red carpet this year, Notably according to the revealed images and clips, the couple Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun suddenly re match on the red carpet. Seo Ye Ji attracted the attention of a long white dress with sparkling pearls, along with white skin, she looked extremely prominent on the red carpet. Kim Soo Hyun also appeared with a dazzling black suit. The appearance of this couple has caused fans of the household to set fire.

The 2020 Asia Artist Awards will air on November 28 at 7 p.m. KST, while the footage from the red carpet will be broadcast an hour earlier at 6 p.m. KST.

PLEASE whoever has the link to this kindly post it here. Thank you!

I hope this is true!!!

HOT – Fans Spotted Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun looked at each other passionately when Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020 – Dating?

Many fans commented: "Only dating couples can look at each other passionately", "I guess they have a love for each other"

HOT – Fans Spotted Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun looked at each other passionately when Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020 – Dating?

The moment Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun looked at each other with passionate eyes at AAA 2020 was spotted by fans.

Many fans commented: “Only dating couples can look at each other passionately”, “I guess they have a love for each other”, …

HOT - Fans Spotted Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun looked at each other passionately when Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020 - Dating? 1

Spoiler

HOT - Fans Spotted Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun looked at each other passionately when Won the AAA Hot Issue Award 2020 - Dating? 2

Previously, According to the latest update from fans, With the success of the movie It’s Okay To Not Be Okay, the two main actors / actresses of the drama, Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun, officially won category AAA Hot Issue Award.

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, N Bina said:

Congrats, Moon Gang Tae and Go Moon Young! One of the best love stories I've watched in a long time! BTW, why did KSH leave before SYJ finish her speech when they were on stage together?

To prevent rumor... GM made them social distancing so obvious.  Not even a single pictures of them together

Anyhow, Congrats to KSH won the grandPrize and SYJ won the best actress.  They both well deserved it! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firebabe said:

@N Bina I was also wondering

@Cinder9966 but they do have one picture together

I believe that is a fan edit. Looks real but i don't think it is...anyone know if its an actual picture?

Social distance...yes I understand this completely and I am very happy they are taking this so seriously...but did Lee Joon Ki not get the memo? LOL He was so adorable being such a fan boy around SYJ, heck I would be too if i was there. LOL

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 2

Congratulations to KSH for his 5th daesang and SYJ for her first acting award!!! I'm seriously teary-eyed!!! And of course they both won the "Hot Issue Award". They also both won the Popularity voting at APAN 2020 but there's no date yet for the ceremonies.

@firebabe @N Bina yes unfortunately that is just a fan edit.:( They have NO photo together, even as labelmates, or as an actor/actress who won the same award. GM is so strict, really! Personally I think they're making it more obvious that something is up :lol: KSH had photos with his previous co-stars whenever they are at award shows, but now, zero, nada. Even the GM IG only has solo photos of them...I've given up hahaha.

P.S. Can I just say that both of them looked absolutely stunning?! KSH is like a vampire who never ages and SYJ...her dress was so beautiful and fit her so well! I cannot stop staring at their photos!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I love how seo ye ji dedicated her award to Kim so hyun opps “moon gangtae I mean.’  her best artist awards. For teaching her what warmth is, what emotion is and especially what love is....yea ji you so cheeky.! Hehhehe... Kim so hyun always look so dashing :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Really that's an edit? I wonder how they made the shadows in the background look as if it's real and not edited. There are also no signs of it being stich as it looks like a continuous picture. Thought it was real because some also post it on Twitter LOL! If my delulu mind would have its way I would have thought KSH walked out after  the speech and  left SYJ because he was jealous with LJK but again this is just my delulu mind LOL!

13 hours ago, Mojo said:

I love how seo ye ji dedicated her award to Kim so hyun opps “moon gangtae I mean.’  her best artist awards. For teaching her what warmth is, what emotion is and especially what love is....yea ji you so cheeky.! Hehhehe... Kim so hyun always look so dashing

It's her way of subtly saying WE should read between the lines and it doesn't take a genius to decipher the meaning hahaha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@HopeHyunjiisreal I saw on twitter, this is the protocol to be cautious more on social distance.  With LJG he obviously broke the protocol and that why he explained on stage loudly why he walked with SYJ and walked back.

Here are some posts I saw -

[actually after watching, individual men and women in one category - it is the setup. 1. man 1st to enter the stage - followed by the woman. 2. man will give a speech - followed by the woman. 3. man will leave first while the woman is delivering her speech.]

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1