[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

"Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji of #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay received the second most majority votes for 'The Best Couple in a Drama of 2020'.

The survey was conducted among more than 200 broadcast industry workers to celebrate the 16th anniversary of JoyNews24."

IMG-20201101-091212-896.jpg

Congrats to our fave couple! With super limited content and promotion they ranked 2nd!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if anyone had shared this before...I recently just noticed that back in Oct 2019, the two were in France! Was that a coincidence?! SYJ was there for a magazine photo shoot. KSY was there for a Chinese brand party. Maybe the timeframe was not same, but just found it’s interesting......then, a Cartier ring which SYJ wears all the time :2540_meh:

Edited by Babybear
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, Babybear said:

Not sure if anyone had shared this before...I recently just noticed that back in Oct 2019, the two were in France! Was that a coincidence?! SYJ was there for a magazine photo shoot. KSY was there for a Chinese brand party. Maybe the timeframe was not same, but just found it’s interesting......then, a Cartier ring which SYJ wears all the time 

Hi @Babybear

I got so excited knowing that too but then they went there on different dates, SYJ left on Oct 4 while KSH on Oct 20 (and I think he came from an event in China at that time). I'm not sure but I think SYJ was seen in Korea a few days later (please correct me on this).

But yes, her Cartier ring is still *very* interesting. ^_^

• Like 2

It's definitely very interesting about the whole set of Cartier jewelry that she been wearing during and after PBIO, from earing, bracelet to especially the ring :)

I wonder those set is someone brought it for her.  I mean she is wealth enough to buy those herself too, but sometimes it means a lot more if someone (KSH) want to have a commitment and those are their promising...haha  

I think you guys said before too, the ring she wore almost every times when she has scenes with ksh.

• Like 4

Hi all HyunJi shippers and fans! Just want to share a fan fiction I’ve written in AO3. Due to stress with the AAA and APAN voting I ended up writing the fan fic! 
please note the fan fic is still on going and involves mature adult (sexual content) so if you’re not into those types of fictions don’t read it. 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/27273733/chapters/66633775

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Rest in peace Park Ji Sun. I will always remember your bubbly interview with our HyunJi couple and Oh Jung-se. May you and your Mom rest in peace even if you took your lives. So sad. I may never understand why people take their lives but maybe we have different reasons. Hoping they find peace. I myself battles my depression but I've learned how to deal with it. It's OK Not To Be Ok became my mantra. I'll just think there are others who have the most heaviest burden they're dealing with their lives day by day but they are still surviving. They are surviving the worst so I think nobody has the right to take their life, not even me. It's for the Man upstairs to decide.

Kim-Soo-hyun-Seo-Ye-ji-Oh-Jung-se-to-sta

• Sad 5

I'm still so shocked at this news. Park Ji Sun was also the MC of the IOTNBO press conference. She was always very nice, respectful, and engaging in her interviews & hosting events. May she and her mother rest in peace. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

I'm still so shocked at this news. Park Ji Sun was also the MC of the IOTNBO press conference. She was always very nice, respectful, and engaging in her interviews & hosting events. May she and her mother rest in peace. 

News said she was sick from a certain kind of skin disease so her Mother has to take care of her. Her Mom left a suicide note saying she cannot leave her daughter alone or send her alone meaning die alone or something like that. Maybe Ji Sun killed herself first and then her Mom also joined her after. I don't understand why they committed suicide if the reason is the skin disease, but then maybe ending her life (Ji Sun) will also end her suffering. As they say a comedian's life is the saddest. Behind every smile is a deep sadness. Many celebrities (including our HyunJi) mourn and were shocked by her passing. R.I.P. both.

• Sad 5

On 11/3/2020 at 10:18 AM, denira2104 said:

@HyunJi_AU Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your story! I'm sure gonna check it later! Now i'm reading this story https://archiveofourown.org/works/27152356/chapters/66309700

Awww so many great Hyunji fics in there

If they ever happen to read some of the fanfics they will surely faint. Hahahaha.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 2

@denira2104 Thanks for the post. It is good to have someone who has long relationship with KSH who commented on both actors. His comments were more genuine with positive feedback. The CEO also mentioned about their "timing" and "ability" to succeed. 

Below is my earlier comments for KSH on other forum:

I only got to know more about KSH after his latest drama IONTBO. I am not his long time fan but  his irresistible charm and charisma traits has attracted new viewer like me begin to like him, especially after learning his upbringing background and watching his latest drama. 

There are few key events that had inspired me from his past - he came from a poor family, a shy person but never gave up trying to overcome his shyness. It took him numerous struggles (at least 4 attempts) before he could enter university, and later overcame his heart problem by doing extra exercises in order to become a fit and healthy person as a military soldier (he did not want to be exempted by military because of his heart problem). His determination and perseverance to succeed had inspired me alot. His words of wisdom from the bowling game when someone asked, he simply replied, "Just practice it regularly, there is no easy way out, I will only compete with myself". His words reminded me that life is a journey, not a competition. His act reminded me of someone in a hollywood movie called, "Forrest Gump" : keep on running, keep on moving, no matter how long the journey it takes, it will reach a destination. When we see KSH so successful at his young age, we never know what was his journey before, as people only look at outcome, without seeing through his struggling all these while.

In our career, it is never easy to show "consistency peak performance in many years", especially in this competitive entertainment world, to stay on top of the rest, one must struggle a lot to "maintain" it.

In my opinion, I don't think he should take up the similar role in the new drama called "FINGER" which is a korean version of  "American Psycho" movie, since he had done the "REAL" movie which was not a perfect storyline in that movie. I guess the new villain role may be similar as the actor Kim Jae-wook acted in VOICE. Some actors can wait for many years just to get one script of his dream, i am sure he has many opportunities to choose from a role to act : A single young father, A handicapped person, A strong villain role like rich tycoon. A "personality disorder" doctor, An ambitious captain pilot, A radio DJ, etc. To add value to the character role, the story scripts & writer/PD have to be good so that the character development is able to shine in the story.

Why I mentioned about DJ role is because he has lack of this skill as compared to SYJ who is excellent in her speech and perfect tone reading. I went back to listen their recorded greeting speech that sent to his co-star in IONTBO, Kim Chang-wan (Hospital director Oh)- KSH had "pause fillers" on his speech (probably due to nervous) while SYJ was very smooth and steady in her recording speech. He is the person who is keen to challenge himself very often, I hope he will find one day to do this, even with SYJ to be appeared in cameo on one of the Ep. :lol:

Anyway, I wish both all the best in their career, continuing shining in many years. B)

PS : i have this sudden idea that both KSH and SYJ should act in a "007 James Bond" movie or drama in thriller or comedy genre. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

16 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Soo-hyun Kim and Yeji Seo, CEO of'Gold Medalist' Shin Pil-soon

credit

Wow. When I saw this earlier on Instagram I was counting on you to post it in the forum. Hahaha. The crazy me just got excited over the fact that it's the CEO who followed Kim soo hyun and not the other way round. So that may imply that KSY is indeed a silent player in gold medalist. All the big guys are at the top of the management have worked with him. His cousin and the other lady. What are the odds??

8 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

In my opinion, I don't think he should take up the similar role in the new drama called "FINGER" which is a korean version of  "American Psycho" movie, since he had done the "REAL" movie which was not a perfect storyline in that movie. I guess the new villain role may be similar as the actor Kim Jae-wook acted in VOICE. Some actors can wait for many years just to get one script of his dream, i am sure he has many opportunities to choose from a role to act : A single young father, A handicapped person, A strong villain role like rich tycoon. A "personality disorder" doctor, An ambitious captain pilot, A radio DJ, etc. To add value to the character role, the story scripts & writer/PD have to be good so that the character development is able to shine in the story.

Hello there. Thank you for your insightful take on this. I however think he should take on the role. This is him pushing the envelope. I think he is taking another go at a villaneous role since he the previous one wasn't received very well. Just like how he it took him 4 attempts to get to uni. I feel its kind of a ghost he wants to excorcise. Being a perfectionist as people claim he is it must have been bugging him as to what went wrong the first time. He said in one of his interviews that he wants to be a well rounded actor someone known for his acting and not his looks or his hallyu status. If he successfully pulls this off then he increases his opportunities of playing both the good guy and the bad guy which is good for an actor. I feel like there will always be an abundant of scripts where he can be the good guy at his disposal. But ones where he can be evil are limited. So this could be a good opportunity for him to challenge that. Just my two cents.

8 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

have this sudden idea that both KSH and SYJ should act in a "007 James Bond" movie or drama in thriller or comedy genre. :wub:

Hahaha nice one. Mr and Mrs Smith for me or a movie of such vibes.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@Private10

How are you, my dear chingu.:):wub:

Villain role can be many types, not necessary must be in Sociopathic and psychopathic criminals, or similar to his role in REAL movie. Of course that also depends on the right script whether it is best fit for KSH. Did you notice that all his past drama or movie seldom repeated the same character role for him? Keep challenging oneself doesn't mean have to repeat the same thing or close to it. Good Actors are supposed to be versatile and dynamics.

I would like to share the below quote :

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." - credit to Albert Einstein

If we want different results than what you're getting, we have to try different approaches. Yes, you are right, he is perfectionist, and often wish to achieve better result whenever possible. Actors alone can be very passive, it is only when the right script and the PD come in play, all these important elements can create sparks, it is exactly how the IONTBO drama became so popular in worldwide. About the Real movie not so well received, i read from the review that commented the major problem was the storyline had too many plot holes and inconsistency, it was nothing to do with KSH's acting skill, it was the storyline and PD that need to play a part. Same goes to many A-star actors and actresses, if storyline is too weak, it will fully waste the talents of those actors. I have seen too many failed cases for A-star actors/actresses.

In short, a successful drama should put in place with the key essential elements, actors' skills plus the writer's good script and the PD. I am not sure if you watch the "Stranger season 1" and "Stranger season 2", the whole cast and scripts are highly praised and that they will likely be coming up for "Stranger season 3" in the near future. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@lebeaucouple

Hello chingu:lol:. Very true. As you stated previously, he rarely ever picks two characters that are the same. So there might be a significant difference between this one and the one he played in REAL. We have no idea what the script is really about so let's hope that the script in good this time and the PD too. Fighting. :heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Spoiler

I am gonna write a pursuasive essay to goldmedalist email on why we need another project/film with kim soo hyun and seo yeaji in it. Who's with me?? Their chemistry is superb and we dont want to waste this!!! Atleast another cf together .. i hope they are dating irl. 

Edited by Dandelion21646
  • Like 1
  • Love 4