[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Oct 9, 2020 - Soohyun just completed his 3 photos in the car

20201009-161956.jpg

Goldmedalist insta update on Aug 26, 2020

20201009-161958.jpg

Why do i feel like He "I'll post my car selfies three in a row in my feed since she also has too in GM ig feed so we'll be matchy matchy" has that kind of thought:phew:

delulu time:

#Repost @notyourfairytale
• • • • • •
Soohyun: i want to post 3 photos in car same as Yeaji

Staff: it's too obvious

Soohyun: Then make a differance in the date. I'll post it in 3 different times

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-10-09-16-47-38-28.jpg

• Like 3

@firebabe sending love to you:wub:

Everyday somebody you know & love is struggling with their mental health. Talk to others and share your problems.

btw i just realized Yeaji's deactivated her insta account 1 day (on Feb 26, 2020) before GM confirmed she became KSH's female lead (on Feb 27, 2020).

I heard Yeaji was never a big social media maniac to begin with, she just wants to work so she too also want to deactive, and of course before she cant cause her old company urged their actress to had a SNS account.

I think she deactivated bc she got a Malicious comments and sexual harassment. 

I'm so glad GM and KSH support her and allowed her to deactivated her insta account . Its best she’s off so she doesnt get hate from his Sasaengs. She’s the only one without social media in GM.

I love the way SH protect his woman :wub:

IMG-20201011-112521.jpg

Screenshot-2020-10-11-10-19-59-23.jpg

This remain to be my fav gif of them. i just love how they look so natural and unscripted with them smiling with their puffy eyes and the cutest side hug 

Ee-f-NSc-Vo-AACF33.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

Everyday somebody you know & love is struggling with their mental health. Talk to others and share your problems.

Very true. Thank you for the reminder.

I was just perusing through the binjin forum and saw fans talking about how some antis are posting very vicious comments on Jin's account evertime she posts something. And then I had this thought, thank goodness SYJ doesn't have an account because I can only imagine what those antis and members of other ships would have done.

I echo your sentiments. I am happy they don't force her to have one and are looking out for her well being.

• Love 3

Same thoughts with you @Private10 & @denira2104 also glad she deactivated her IG. Otherwise haters and antis will definitely not stop bugging and flooding her with malicious comments especially after the success of IOTNBO and her rising popularity. Even if all Yeyes and HyunJi shippers are ready to defend her, I guess it’s better this way, having everything about SYJ all under the radar! I’m happy that GM and most likely  KSH are doing their best to keep her protected and away from all those hates. Her well being and happiness is clearly a top priority for him! I guess that’s how love works! She made the right choice of joining GM. Can’t wait for her next project and more importantly I’m looking forward for YeJi winning lots of awards for her amazing performance in IOTNBO! She truly deserves all the recognition out there! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I forgot if this was already posted here, but just to keep the thread going I will post it again. 

MANNER HANDS. Generally, this refers to male celebrities not touching their female colleagues or fans out of respect when posing for a photo. Unless, the two person is in a relationship or really just THAT close.

Kim Soo Hyun's MANNER HANDS with co-stars and friends.

Kim Soo Hyun Respects Miss A's Suzy With Manner Hands | Soompi

With Suzy Bae 

Jun Ji Hyun bio: age, height, kids, husband ▷ KAMI.COM.PH

With Jun Ji Hyun

Its okay to not be okay: Park Gyu Young habla de Seo Ye Ji, Kim Soo Hyun y  su próximo dorama con Song Kang | Netflix | La República

With Park Kyu-young

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun Showed His Support To His Friend And Former Co-Star IU - And  It's Totally Expected - Koreaboo

He's also close with IU yet he's doing the MANNER HANDS etiquette.

But with YEA JI, ahem....It's a different matter to be so touchy feely, skinship and no manner/hover hands. Maybe because they're SUPER CLOSE FRIENDS? LOL!

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun says 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay' healed him, show sets finale  TRP record - Republic World

SPACE is also not included in KSH vocabulary. There's no such thing as SPACE. HAHAHA!

Spoiler

The hottest press conference Kbiz today: Couple Kim Soo Hyun & Seo Ye Ji  appeared too cute, chemistry! - LOVEKPOP95

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@firebabe thanks for the update, dear

I love reading @boredadvocates thread on twitter about our Hyunji speaking banmal to each other. I wanted to share on this page:wub:

"You're telling me nothing happened after that one-day CF filming in 2014, and they just happened to be in the same agency & the same drama in 2020? So, how does yeji suddenly talk in banmal with soohyun despite the age difference?  Don't attack me, I'm just a clown" 

20201016-211040.jpg

20201016-211046.jpg

Reponse from NN280194 on twitter:

"1st I wanna talk about the interview. In this interview their 1st mission is to talk in banmal not just to each other but also when answering the questions. 2nd: Yes, SYJ n KSH speak in banmal in as shown in many of their BTS video. Usually u speak in banmal when you are really close with the other party. As a hoobae usually u don't speak in banmal with ur sunbae (especially whn they r older thn u) UNTIL ur sunbae asked you drop the honorific, thn u can speak in banmal with them. In SYJ case, u can say it's quiet unique because even though they've worked together prev., judging frm their interaction, they don't even talk much n SYJ is very shy with him. Plus, it's a CF shooting which meant it only took 1 day to film....so it'll b kinda hard to gt close to n know each other to the point u speak in banmal in ur 2nd meeting.. I'll give you example. Lee KwangSoo in running man. He who also met KSH twice during RM filming, debut in the same year as KSH and OLDER then KSH...even asked KSH permission to drop the honorific n speak in banmal with him during their 2nd meeting. Plus usually a hoobae will normally behave like Juri does adding the "sunbaenim" at the end of their name. SYJ addressed OJS as sunbaenim but not with KSH. So, for SYJ to actually speak in Banmal with KSH who's 2 yrs older n 7 yrs her senior in the industry can be said very unusually special. Here at 4:32, Lee Kwang Soo asked KSH permission, whether he can drop the honorific to him and speak comfortably to KSH. But YJS told him he can't bcs he only met him twice and KSH is a top star (more famous than LKS).

To be honest in that TVN interview, if you watch the full vers. at 6:26 she actually use "No (you)" to KSH... the word 'No' is used when both of you hv the same age or whn the older person talked to the younger one. She could just call him "oppa" there but she doesn't B)"

Response from Skyeblueberry on twitter:

"It's a big deal for korean. You can't drop honorifics w/ anyone. 1st, they've 3 yrs korean age gap. 2nd, he's a big sunbae, he debuted 7 yrs before her. Also a hallyu star. It's impossible she dared to talk casually w/him if they're not really close irl & have known e/o for years"

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, denira2104 said:

@firebabe thanks for the update, dear

I love reading @boredadvocates thread on twitter about our Hyunji speaking banmal to each other. I wanted to share on this page:wub:

"You're telling me nothing happened after that one-day CF filming in 2014, and they just happened to be in the same agency & the same drama in 2020? So, how does yeji suddenly talk in banmal with soohyun despite the age difference?  Don't attack me, I'm just a clown" 

Reponse from NN280194 on twitter:

"1st I wanna talk about the interview. In this interview their 1st mission is to talk in banmal not just to each other but also when answering the questions. 2nd: Yes, SYJ n KSH speak in banmal in as shown in many of their BTS video. Usually u speak in banmal when you are really close with the other party. As a hoobae usually u don't speak in banmal with ur sunbae (especially whn they r older thn u) UNTIL ur sunbae asked you drop the honorific, thn u can speak in banmal with them. In SYJ case, u can say it's quiet unique because even though they've worked together prev., judging frm their interaction, they don't even talk much n SYJ is very shy with him. Plus, it's a CF shooting which meant it only took 1 day to film....so it'll b kinda hard to gt close to n know each other to the point u speak in banmal in ur 2nd meeting.. I'll give you example. Lee KwangSoo in running man. He who also met KSH twice during RM filming, debut in the same year as KSH and OLDER then KSH...even asked KSH permission to drop the honorific n speak in banmal with him during their 2nd meeting. Plus usually a hoobae will normally behave like Juri does adding the "sunbaenim" at the end of their name. SYJ addressed OJS as sunbaenim but not with KSH. So, for SYJ to actually speak in Banmal with KSH who's 2 yrs older n 7 yrs her senior in the industry can be said very unusually special. Here at 4:32, Lee Kwang Soo asked KSH permission, whether he can drop the honorific to him and speak comfortably to KSH. But YJS told him he can't bcs he only met him twice and KSH is a top star (more famous than LKS).

To be honest in that TVN interview, if you watch the full vers. at 6:26 she actually use "No (you)" to KSH... the word 'No' is used when both of you hv the same age or whn the older person talked to the younger one. She could just call him "oppa" there but she doesn't B)"

Response from Skyeblueberry on twitter:

"It's a big deal for korean. You can't drop honorifics w/ anyone. 1st, they've 3 yrs korean age gap. 2nd, he's a big sunbae, he debuted 7 yrs before her. Also a hallyu star. It's impossible she dared to talk casually w/him if they're not really close irl & have known e/o for years"

Everything so accurate. I'm not korean but i actually took korean classes and it is 1000% correct that honorific is a BIG BIG must when it comes to k culture when addressing someone older, status, etc. Banmal is rarely ok in korean culture, unless super close, even friends sometimes u have to see if banmal is ok.

You can also see at 8:10 SYJ corrected KSH and he immediately panicked and agreed with her, this would never be ok during public events between a sunbae and hoobae LOL at least from this clip we knows who wears the pants in the relationship

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 1

@park2park Thanks dear for an insightful explaination about the sunbae and hoobae dynamics in speech. 

Outside the set filming, she used  language too. like on radio now (during breaktime they argued) and cosmo interview when he amazed with her public speaking skill, she just mouthing "wae?" to him.

at 00:50 when he asked her if she wants to answer why moonyoung and her are like 50%, she said nope and Soohyun simply moved on.

Adding from the twitter thread: "Also he's a hallyu star. everyone in the industry respect him so much and no one dared to speak banmal to him when they're not really close or have known each other personally, eventho it's senior or older than him by age. Even Kang KiDong... same age as KSH..he proudly said in his interview that now he call KSH as "SooHyun-a" (without any formality). This just shows how KSH is being looked at by others..."

Interesting how even OJS addressed Hyunji so formal (below is his new interview)

Do you usually get shy?

"During IOTNBO, I couldn't talk to Soo-hyun and Ye-ji for the first month. I called them Soo Hyun ssi and Yeji ssi. But at some point, I thought that my juniors might feel like I was hitting the wall, so I purposely tried to talk comfortably"
-Oh Jung Se 

• Like 4

@denira2104
@park2park
@firebabeon behalf of everyone who isn't on twitter thank you for sharing the thread and also the insights.

I for one didn't know it was such a big deal haha. Wow. Something really must be going on for her to talk to him so formally.

I would like to point out that kudos to GM for having SYJ photo first haha I would have thought they would start off with KSY but nooo.

and please do keep sharing info from twitter.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@park2park 

1000% correct that honorific is a BIG BIG must when it comes to k culture when addressing someone older, status, etc. Banmal is rarely ok in korean culture, unless super close, even friends sometimes u have to see if banmal is ok.

@denira2104Therefore I conclude that SYJ is MORE than friends with KSH from the evidence presented. I rest my case. :hahah!:

• LOL 3

:lol: Also with the emphasis that they put on who debuted first and who is more senior than the other in the industry who is the hallyu star you would think GM would put KSY 'S picture first followed by KSR and then SYJ haha but nooooo. She had to go first lol.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

I looked at those picture, I think KSH picture is actually in the middle between the two senior ladies and beside them is the GM logo.  So, I don't think the intent to start from the left to the right. :)

Hahaha true. Wishful thinking on my delulu part. :)

• Like 1

When the camera are zooming out, when his hand is grabbing her hand then he use his thumb caressing her hands:rolleyes: you can see her white nails below his hands. Now I am thinking when he touch her hands he likes caressing her hands and he did a lot with her :wub:
cred: rnjojoanna

he just casually take her hand like that...

It had already becomes his habit now

Spoiler

20201019-210239.jpg

20201019-210243.jpg

When she's not looking vs When she's looking;)

IMG-20201019-210805-826.jpg

cr: superyeji

• Like 1
  • Love 3