[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I am also confused as well, so when they are in the army, how long they can take leave during the 18 months?  

I been trying to find any of YeJi's fans who reposted her IG when she was still on IG to see if I can spot anything.  So far no lucks of finding any of her fans reposted everything she posted.

It seems like they might have in contact during the time he still in the army because obviously they seems quite close already during the IOTNBO... 

They are so mystery..:)

• Like 1

@boredadvocates @szne09 adding to your theory, from twitter user skyeblueberry

"Yeaji interview was on feb 2017 and SH enlisted on oct 2017. But she seems often come to  gangwon & gyeoggi to spend her holiday based on her ig posts."

Yeji often trip to paju. And in the now radio, soohyun said he delayed his departure holiday for other soldiers and end-up not having a day-off.

20201002-062050.png

20201002-062051.jpg

cr: vishnang on twitter

Spoiler

Lol this doesn't mean anything, but another coincidence, Yeaji's location for mobile game MIR4 CF shooting was in Paju

Source

20201002-061454.jpg

20201002-063113.jpg

20201002-063447.jpg

cr: Yeajiprofile on twitter

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@denira2104 yes this, too :wub:

Although YJ's Marie Claire interview came first in Feb 2017, at least we know that she really likes visiting Paju ... And SH was stationed in Paju... ;)

As far as I know, her hometown is also in Gyeonggi-do (please correct me on this).

3 hours ago, park2park said:

Wait can one of you explain what's going on.

I'm confused what do you mean she sacrificed for him...and how is it relatable to his leave days

These are just our speculations. :rolleyes: But KSH did say that he sacrificed his leave days for his co-soldiers. As for YJ, she didn't say that she sacrificed for SH. 

*delulu disclaimer*

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

KSH & SYJ look like babies in those selcas and not like in their 30’s! Imagine the genes they’ll pass on to their kids someday!  and I hope SooHyun’s post today is him going on a date with his special someone! my HyunJi heart is melting and my delulu mind can’t stop thinking of their possible romantic getaway during this Chuseok holiday! 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, HyunJi_AU said:

KSH & SYJ look like babies in those selcas and not like in their 30’s! Imagine the genes they’ll pass on to their kids someday!  and I hope SooHyun’s post today is him going on a date with his special someone! my HyunJi heart is melting and my delulu mind can’t stop thinking of their possible romantic getaway during this Chuseok holiday! 

Haha. I am torn between wanting dispatch to find them and not to find them at the same time. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, Private10 said:

@park2park

I still don't get it. But if he had gone then couldn't he have seen her and spent more time with her then? :sweatingbullets:

I think that is why when they asked if she has made any sacrifices, she looked over to him. I think the whole point here was that she made the sacrifice for him. Maybe because him leaving could cause attention, so it was better he stayed put and she just quietly come visit him instead.

thats just my 2 cents about it lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, park2park said:

I think that is why when they asked if she has made any sacrifices, she looked over to him. I think the whole point here was that she made the sacrifice for him. Maybe because him leaving could cause attention, so it was better he stayed put and she just quietly come visit him instead.

I get it now. Thank you. Hahaha these two really have us working overtime. This made remember that someone previously commented that the host of the NOW program somehow seemed to either avoid asking questions that would be too revealing  or when she did she would also help answering by diverting the question to something else. KSY did it also when OJS asked what they were doing in the same dressing room before the awards hahaha.

It also crossed my mind even if are were good friends being in the same dressing room somehow seems more intimate. Hahaha just my delulu:D

On a side note the punishment for IOTNBO was reduced to advice which is the 2nd stage only. Yeiyyyyyyyy.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, park2park said:

Good analogy! But you know, there might be a grain of truth on this. Who knows? Sometimes a joke is a half-truth. :evillaugh:

• Like 2

I love all your theories about this :lol:

Again I remember YJ's photos at the airport on the day SH enlisted. My delulu mind is thinking again :lol:

@Private10 come to think of it, Park Ji Sun (MC of Naver NOW) did guide them with some of the answers. :phew:

Regarding SH's most recent IG selca, YJ has an older photo with the same pose haha

SYJ.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, szne09 said:

Again I remember YJ's photos at the airport on the day SH enlisted. My delulu mind is thinking again :lol:

Hehe. You are not the only one.

was watching the drama again and I would just like to point out that I really like how he cradles her head or neck during the kiss scenes. :D. Yummy...

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

@denira2104

Love all that kiss moments. In the 4th kiss, when they did pinky promise and MY sealed with a kiss, it should be a "surprise kiss" for GT but why GT seems kissed back? I bet he couldnt ressist to do so. :phew:More likely SooHyun who did that not GT. :D

@boredadvocates  @Private10 @szne09 @park2park @firebabe

Love the thoughts too. If it so, then their timeline that we try to plot seems make sense. They got close before SooHyun did military service, got keep it touch intensly, and in 2018 when SooHyun has his vacation maybe they met up that time. He might asked for dating? That's why he said time went slowly after his leave? Waiting for someone's reply :phew: or in early stage as couple which made it so hard for being separated. :rolleyes:

While YeJi is an honest person. She said she often went to Paju and sitting on a cafe and thinking. This might be her sacrifice for him. Being in a relationship in military phase it isnt easy rite? :rolleyes:

Then after SooHyun's been discharged, they joined the same agency. Thats why i've been curious from the start, why of all agencies it must be SooHyun's which is new launched. It cant be no reason to do so. Too many coincidences if out of nowhere they have this path now. 

@tigermomanYeJi is kinda conservative one. Living together might be not on her things, while me really have the same hope with you too. :fullofhearts:

cr on owner

While lately GM did a contract with lawfirm, they definitely protect urri couple seriously. That same manager too, and chance for having same stylist too. Because since they appeared publicly at script reading and presscon, i think the outfits are similar.

Psycho_Buts_Its_Ok-SR1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfk21A1rljUPXbxOI9hvo

Pardon me but i still got the same vibe like this when SS couple did the same way before they finally "ring a bell". Then now with Hyunji i'm rooting for longlast love. Like SooHyun said before about "KMY"

Koo Mun Yeong

Moon Gang Tae

Yeong Won hi (forever)

:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

@ denira2104

Tüm o öpücük anlarını seviyorum. 4. öpücükte, serçe söz verdiklerinde ve MY bir öpücükle mühürlendiğinde, bu GT için "sürpriz bir öpücük" olmalı ama GT neden öpüştü? Bahse girerim bunu yapmaktan çekinemezdi. : phew:Daha çok GT yapmayan SooHyun. : D

@kafadergisi  @ Özel10 @ szne09 @ park2park @kafadergisi

Düşünceleri de seviyorum. Eğer öyleyse, çizmeye çalıştığımız zaman çizelgeleri mantıklı görünüyor. SooHyun askerlik görevini yapmadan önce yakınlaştılar, yoğun bir şekilde dokunmaya devam ettiler ve 2018'de SooHyun tatilini yaptığında belki de o zaman tanıştılar. Çıkmak isteyebilir mi? Bu yüzden ayrıldıktan sonra zamanın yavaş geçtiğini mi söyledi? Birinin cevabını beklemek  : phew: veya erken aşamada çift olarak ayrılmak çok zorlaştı. : silindirler:

YeJi dürüst bir insan olsa da. Sık sık Paju'ya gittiğini ve bir kafede oturduğunu ve düşündüğünü söyledi. Bu onun için yaptığı fedakarlık olabilir. Askeri aşamada bir ilişki içinde olmak kolay değil mi? : silindirler:

Sonra SooHyun terhis olduktan sonra aynı ajansa katıldılar. Bu yüzden en başından beri merak ettim, neden tüm ajanslar arasında yeni başlatılan SooHyun olmalı. Bunu yapmak için bir sebep olamaz. Hiçbir yerde şu anda bu yola sahiplerse, çok fazla tesadüf. 

@hayalhanemersinYeJi biraz muhafazakar biridir. Seninle gerçekten aynı umuda sahipken, birlikte yaşamak onun eşyalarında olmayabilir.

sahibi üzerinde cr

Son zamanlarda GM, lawfirm ile bir sözleşme yapsa da, urri çiftini kesinlikle ciddi şekilde koruyorlar. Aynı yönetici ve aynı stiliste sahip olma şansı. Çünkü senaryo okuma ve basın toplantısında halka açık oldukları için kıyafetlerin benzer olduğunu düşünüyorum.

Özür dilerim ama SS çifti nihayet "zil çalmadan" önce aynı şekilde davrandığında hala aynı titreşime sahibim. O zaman şimdi Hyunji ile uzun süreli aşkı destekliyorum. SooHyun'un daha önce "KMY" hakkında söylediği gibi

Koo Mun Yeong

Moon Gang Tae

Yeong Won merhaba (sonsuza kadar)

: kalp:

Also SKY

Seo Ye Ji

Kim Soo Hyun

Yeong Won hi

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Creedit on owner

Wondering if she will attend Brand of The Year Award. If so, what kind and color of dress she will wear? Yet she definitely will be outstanding in any colors, will she choose RED this time?:rolleyes:

Regarding someone just representatived her with RED. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Meinehappiness thanks for sharing the fan video:wub:this is my fave comment on that video:

"I think the reason why they limit the bts of their drama is because they can't hide their true feelings off cam. I guess they really have something since ksh enlisted. Hoping for them to get married in the future. this is my first time shipping ksh with his leading lady , idk there is something with SYJ. I also feel that they had a mutual understanding to see through the years just before enlistment in Oct2017. Just a very strong hunch through observation-not just this video, and not just this year's footages. Yes, I agree, there's a something of a pull of sorts with SYJ. Sure, they complement, and compliment each other endlessly as expected of co-lead stars...BUT the vibe seeps through- I guess thousands can see it and not just a few hundred of us. their pudding TV commercial way back in 2014. That's their first meeting professionally. KSH was already 7 years in the business, and SYJ was a rookie (1 year, with a comedy TV sitcom entitled Potato Star and a few CFs). There are BTS footages, too, of that Petitzel pudding CF: you can see in that the experienced actor KSH was flustered despite all of his experiences in such a common, ordinary 2 second scene."

#throwback to the only decent Hyunji photo after PBIO ended. Why can't Hyunji have casual photos uploaded like any other kdrama pairings :sweatingbullets:

20201004-122346.jpg

My fave comment from one of SH's huge fanbase on IG #Repost @ksh_inspiration4all
• • • • • •
Wrap-up photos with co-actors & crew. notice how his smile is different with crew & other co-actors - his signature big smile! but the 1st pic with  yeji gives a different vibe. (no teeth showing, shy but contented smile) seems like yeji is your long time.crush. lol plus yeji smile is different too. not the smiling eyes she used to do. seems like avoiding to look so close so to avoid dating news? or just overwhelmed with the happy things going on between them. lol plus cute matchy matchy clothes you have there. you going on a date after? lol and will you look at that post drinking glow of  soohyun. have you been drinking a lot, why a bit red? lol. i think the 1st pic is taken when party is about to finish. coz there's no people in the background sitting. but tables have sojus already. so waiting to be the last ones to go home? lol

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@Meinehappiness

i'm rooting for longlast love. Like SooHyun said before about "KMY"

Don't we all do? :loveu: I am also wishing they would end up together. I believe in the power of miracles as Yea Ji is also a very God centered person, I know she will be directed to the right person! Love! Love! Love!

@denira2104 I love the comment of KSH long time fan and I so love the bare face Yea Ji here!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Meinehappiness @denira2104 @firebabe

Yes my gut feel tells me they've had this 'friendship' or deep connection even from before SH's military enlistment. Signs of which seep through their interviews and earlier BTS. If we are all wrong and they do end up with other people, oh my, they're hands down, the best actors out there :lol:

It's really tough for us shippers but if all this quietness means they're protecting their relationship in preparation for M-news one day, then I'll be patient B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1