[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 hours ago, tigermoman said:

Just wanna slide in a thought after seeing those pictures

What if they are LIVING TOGETHER

Hahahhaha ha you have just brought down the house with this comment hahahhaha hahaha.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@firebabe @szne09 the fact that she posted on her fancafe, i can't help but wondering if she slowly want to introduce someone special to her fans:wub:  

Sometimes i'm hoping to know one of Yeaji's fancafe member bc all of them are her fans from the beginning (2013). I want to know what their thoughts about Hyunji relationship, i want to know if they expect Yeaji as KSH leading lady in his comeback drama, and i want to know if they have any clue or hints about their super closeness. But i guess their relationship timeline will remain impossible to explain:sweatingbullets:

Agree @denira2104 I wanna know what longtime KSH and SYJ fans think, especially with their recent posts. Those photos are awfully similar, and it was also pointed out that another rookie GM actor posted a video of the same bridge/scenery. It's definitely something special or meaningful to them (to GM actors at least haha).

2 hours ago, Private10 said:

Which ever way you look at it, this is just amazing. If she knew that KSY had posted a sky at the exact location she chose then she is probably hinting something by posting the same with with the caption "LOVE". If she didn't know then wow fate and cupid are really working hard to get these two together hahaha.

If she is hinting on something then am inclined to think this relationship has been there for a long time. They are that comfortable to share it with the world now so then the 2016/2017 theory becomes valid in my opinion.

Because if the relationship is in its early stages it is still fragile and with the level of antifans it wouldn't be a good idea to let everyone know that they are an item.

Yes! It would very risky to post any hints like this if they are still in the early stages of their relationship. Again, GM publicly announced their contract with a well known law firm as protection for their artists --- are they slowly preparing us for something? :phew:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, szne09 said:

I wanna know what longtime KSH and SYJ fans think, especially with their recent posts.

This is something that is super special about this ship. Not only hyunji are private, even their long time fans lips are sealed from both side. They will never say anything to us because they want to keep their artist protected.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeaji, lookin' at your man? :rolleyes:

she stares at him dearly :wub:

20200930-163920.jpg

Spoiler

20200930-163453.jpg

Yeaji's recent subject on her fancafe:

"Love, love, love, i'm very touched..."

I'm so glad she feel so happy, being taken care of, surrounded by good people and her loved ones.20200930-170335.jpg

cr: unniefan2 on twitter

• Like 3
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

@firebabe

you know what? I just checked Didier Dubot's instagram, and they only posted SYJ's pictures with the earrings and necklace (ep 11), but not the ring. Does it mean the ring is not an endorsement? Thinking hard....

@boredadvocates I was supposed to ask this also last night but I got sleepy and forgot until you mentioned it LOL! IKR? I also did some researched and the only Didier Dubot jewelries that Yea Ji are wearing in IONTBO are those earrings and necklace that you mentioned. No sign of the ring at all. Hmmm something's fishy!:rolleyes: LOL!

Since i brought up about ring few weeks ago, you guys feed up my delulu mind perfectly. Appreciate and much love for the posts of rings even i dont know the brands before you guys posted it. :D Been curious over that simple one, moreover since it placed on ring finger, on and off screen. Let me give my two cents here.:wub:

1. YeJi even wore it at presscon, beside on Now Radio and that pictorial Netflix shoot. Then many times i felt that she's a bit show off about that ring which gave me special vibes of it right from the start. 

2. Then when i rewatched it on screen, YeJi wore that ring since eps 7 when GangTae and MunYeong started to get close yet he also has skinships with her, i mean it's GangTae who did it. But i felt weird somehow, since from the start GangTae being so introvert yet pushy to MunYeong, in this eps why do i feel that skinships were a bit too much for couple who just been close for short time?even they haven't been officially a couple yet at that time. More likely GangTae is SooHyun being off guarded here. :phew:

That holding hands, that stroking hair, that laughs, dont tell me those are adlibs by SooHyun again. :rolleyes:

If that ring on ring finger was an endorse, why she started to put it in certain eps when they're plotted to get closer? Somehow she's trying to give us hints. Pardon my delulu. :wub:

Got the summary of eps 7 here. That ring was up when GangTae and MunYeong first time had a close talk on stairs and they shared MangTae.

Credit on owner

3. People already talked about what sacrifice YeJi has done before in Now Radio interview, since YeJi stole glances many time to SooHyun then she answered she has done "many things" esp for her close friends and family. I bet they already close at that time - if we cant call it dating yet- right before SooHyun enlisted to military or in time between. Some already said that while in military phase, relationship can going stronger or broken. They chose to be stronger?So i agree with the timeline they started to being close in 2017. :rolleyes:

And again, at this interview she was caught to touch this ring over an over. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Meinehappiness would also like to talk about this "People already talked about what sacrifice YeJi has done before in Now Radio interview" I guess one of them is joining KSH in his new agency when she knows her former agency helped her  a lot and  made her a stable artist. Just my opinion too. Well, as they always say "you will do anything for love" hihi!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, firebabe said:

@Meinehappiness would also like to talk about this "People already talked about what sacrifice YeJi has done before in Now Radio interview" I guess one of them is joining KSH in his new agency when she knows her former agency helped her  a lot and  made her a stable artist. Just my opinion too. Well, as they always say "you will do anything for love" hihi!

If this is really true. I hope he doesn't hurt her. Cheballllll........ :cheers:

• Like 5

@Meinehappiness

@Private10

Tbh, I like her current agency. She is not pressured to maintain a social media presence. This may make some fans upset but if staying away from social media is what she really wants, we should support her decision.

She suffered from cyber bullying in the past, and I guess this may also be one of the reasons why she deactivated her Instagram account. GM appears very supportive of her decision and takes her privacy seriously to protect her interests and well-being. Other GM artists have at least an Instagram account with various level of fans' engagement. So, I guess GM doesn't really set a minimum level of social media presence. 

SYJ also seems to have more freedom on her projects. If I guess correctly, she'll probably follow KSH's work pattern: do one big project per year and CF in between. 

Thus, I think joining KSH's rookie agency is what is best to protect her. 

13 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

People already talked about what sacrifice YeJi has done before in Now Radio interview, since YeJi stole glances many time to SooHyun then she answered she has done "many things" esp for her close friends and family. I bet they already close at that time - if we cant call it dating yet- right before SooHyun enlisted to military or in time between. Some already said that while in military phase, relationship can going stronger or broken. They chose to be stronger?So i agree with the timeline they started to being close in 2017. :rolleyes:

And again, at this interview she was caught to touch this ring over an over. 

If they really started dating before his military enlistment, their relationship must now be stronger than ever. I don't think many relationships could survive a two-year military enlistment, but those that survive likely make it to the altar. In conclusion, the endgame is near...

With regards to the ring (either the Didier Dubot or Cartier one), I check some of her old Instagram posts but I couldn't really pinpoint the time when she first wore the ring. It could've been late 2019 or early 2020? Does anyone notice? The Cartier ring was first released in 2019, but I'm not sure about the Didier Dubot.

@denira2104

Thanks for the crumbs, mam. I was hoping for KSH to post something for SYJ's debut anniversary, but nah... it would prolly be too obvious. 

It's interesting that although both of them appear in different CFs, their outfits seem to have some sort of colour coordination. They must be sharing the same stylist.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@boredadvocates

Very true. Because most of the people break up before military enlistment or during. If they got through this then kudos to them for real.

I also like that they are protecting her and her privacy. Am thinking her fees will definetly go up right now so will her demand.

About the ring(s). I also noticed it in episode 9. Hahaha. The small band.  And I keep wondering couldn't she have worn it on the right finger hahahaha. Just me dudulu.

I think with the big agencies often times artists don't have a choice in selecting their own projects they might be confined to only certain roles that the management feels the fans will like or something hence they limit the growth of an artist. I think that why alot of artists these days are signing up with normal and rookie agencies.

On a side note KSY once said he wants to be married at 35 then moved it to 40 haha. Let's wait and see. I still given the 3-5 yrs haha.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Hello again! :)

I remember KSH said in an interview that his military enlistment was a turning point for him...a turning point in his career? In his personal life? Again, if our theory is correct (they got together pre-military), then they're in it for the long haul :wub:

I have screencaps on another device but in KSH's first press interview after discharge (the one outdoors when he met fans and media), he was asked when he struggled the most. He answered that it was right after his 2-week vacation. My delulu mind is thinking who he met during his break :ph34r:   

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Private10

We have seen her wearing both rings in the promotional videos/interviews/offscreen events, which were filmed between May and June. But, since PBIO started filming in early or mid March, they had already finished filming several episodes by the time they did the promotion. So I checked the early episodes to find out whether the rings were there.

Apparently, the Cartier ring was first seen in Episodes 2/3 when KMY followed KT to the OK Hospital--when she wore the red shoes.

Meanwhile, the Didier Dubot was first seen in Episode 3 when KMY taught her first class. In fact, she wore both rings: the Cartier ring on the right middle finger, and the Didier Dubot ring on the left ring finger.

My delulu mind thinks that she may got those rings as her birthday gifts (April 6), which coincidentally fit with the timeline. I think they filmed Episodes 2/3 around early or mid April. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Hello again! :)

I remember KSH said in an interview that his military enlistment was a turning point for him...a turning point in his career? In his personal life? Again, if our theory is correct (they got together pre-military), then they're in it for the long haul :wub:

I think the interview that u talked about was the Jenga video. He was asked what was the turning point in his acting career, and he answered military service. Not sure why he said so :D

• Like 3

I stand corrected, he was asked, "When did time pass the slowest while you were in the army?" and he answered, "It must've been the day after I returned from my leave. I think I struggled for about 2 weeks." 

Haha, sorry I mixed up some stuff there but same delulu effect :D

Starts at 2:07

@boredadvocates I got goosebumps with your ring timeline. What if she really got the Cartier ring as her birthday gift?:P

And, thank you. So it was the Jenga interview :lol:

• Like 5

@szne09

Remember the NOW radio interview? KSH was asked whether he has ever made any sacrifice for someone else. He gave an example of him not taking any vacation leave so his fiends can. Pretty sure he was talking about not taking his vacation leave in 2019, because he did take his vacation leave in 2018. Not sure how long it was, but the news said he took his leave since Feb 18th 2018, which is two days after his birthday. I wonder if he met SYJ during his leave. Of course this is just my delulu mind talking :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

@szne09

Remember the NOW radio interview? KSH was asked whether he has ever made any sacrifice for someone else. He gave an example of him not taking any vacation leave so his fiends can. Pretty sure he was talking about not taking his vacation leave in 2019, because he did take his vacation leave in 2018. Not sure how long it was, but the news said he took his leave since Feb 18th 2018, which is two days after his birthday. I wonder if he met SYJ during his leave. Of course this is just my delulu mind talking :)

Haha, quite possibly :rolleyes: *delulu alert*

And if I remember correctly, when it was YJ's turn to answer, she kind of side glanced at SH. :wub:

Are they only allowed 1 vacation leave a year (e.g. 2-week stretch)? Or do they get days off too? I was just wondering.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

@szne09

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Haha, quite possibly :rolleyes: *delulu alert*

And if I remember correctly, when it was YJ's turn to answer, she kind of side glanced at SH. :wub:

Are they only allowed 1 vacation leave a year (e.g. 2-week stretch)? Or do they get days off too? I was just wondering.

Wait can one of you explain what's going on.

I'm confused what do you mean she sacrificed for him...and how is it relatable to his leave days