[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

3 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

@Private10 Sometimes I feel like they are preparing for an announcement in the near future, but then I remember how much is at stake at the moment: KSH's recent comeback from the military, SYJ's rising popularity and GM being a newly established agency.

So, I'll say, we need to wait 2-3 years for their public announcement and they'll prolly go straight to a marriage announcement.

Of course unless they get caught!! :) 

I personally would really want to know, but on the other hand, I kinda want them to get all the recognition they deserve, especially Yeji! Maybe they'll give us some hints when she receives her awards this year! :D 

• Like 1

@boredadvocates
I totally agree. There is too much at stake currently they cannot afford negative coverage. It will harm their upcoming artists and them too. I give it 3-5 though hahaha. I just have a feeling they will take their sweet time.

18 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

Maybe they'll give us some hints when she receives her awards this year! :D 

@tigermoman

hhaha we would all love that. But I can imagine the hug she will get first before she goes up there to receive her award. That man can't seem to keep his hands to himself when ever she is concerned. And her acceptance speech would be something to look forward to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:50 PM, Private10 said:

@firebabe hahaha. Maybe so. Also which ring where you talking about when you said you hoped it was a promise ring dear?

The one from Cartier? Or was that the one modeled by Kaya? The one she's wearing on her LEFT MIDDLE finger.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:25 AM, szne09 said:

Hello @Curlyheaded!

Omo that audiobook is such a pleasant surprise! And with JJH!

Can I just cry at the fact that SYJ still wears this ring after PBIO??? So does this ring mean anything else...or was it a gift from somebody? I know she can afford it herself but still..I can't help but wonder...:wub:

And she's wearing it on her middle finger.....!

This is the ring I am talking about. It's a Cartier modeled by Kaya.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, firebabe said:

The one from Cartier? Or was that the one modeled by Kaya? The one she's wearing on her  RING finger.

See I went to watch her interview on Naver Now I think I saw two the carter one and one on her ring finger now an confused hahahaha. But there was an explanation above about the rings so I think I understand now.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Private10 said:

See I went to watch her interview on Naver Now I think I saw two the carter one and one on her ring finger now an confused hahahaha. But there was an explanation above about the rings so I think I understand now.

I am still back reading hahaha! Nearly there.

15 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

I have a serious difficulty with differentiating between personal items and endorsement products.

I would like to believe the Cartier ring is really hers, but then why did the camera focus on the ring for a number of times? and, if the ring is her personal item, why would a worldwide-hit like PBIO give away free ads for Cartier? Why would the stylist allow her to wear it?

But then, if the ring is an endorsement product, why would SYJ wear it in offscreen moments? Does she like it so much that she wears it everyday? Oddly, she was sort of flexing the ring when she took picture of the gifts from her fans. 

As for the bracelets, apparently there is a PR agency for Hyeres Lor. My questions are:

(1) When the PR agency posted KSH's photo with the bracelet, does it mean KSH was endorsing the brand? Was he getting paid for it?

(2) What about those fancy clothes that SYJ were wearing throughout the drama? 

(3) How do you tell which one is the actor's personal item and not endorsement? Is the PR Agency's Instagram page a valid receipt to confirm this?

She's flexing the ring because it's her way of saying "I am taken and NOT available" Just my delulu mind talking again. LOL!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, firebabe said:

I am still back reading hahaha! Nearly there.

She's flexing the ring because it's her way of saying "I am taken and NOT available" Just my delulu mind talking again. LOL!

haha that was what I was secretly thinking too lol

There's a speculation that there are actually 2 cartier rings. There's another one with same frame but in the middle there's a heart, some said the one with the heart is customized. Cartier does a lot of customization too so I wouldn't be surprised

• Like 4

One thing that i like watching hyunji content is that even with short simple clip like this, smile just automatically comes to my face. It's the way they ooze so much "happy, fun, joy" vibe that i can't help but resonate that feeling back. This couple is such moodbooster

I hope they keep feeling happy and enjoy being with each other forever:wub:

Eizgk-Du-UYAIg-SH3.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, park2park said:

There's a speculation that there are actually 2 cartier rings. There's another one with same frame but in the middle there's a heart, some said the one with the heart is customized. Cartier does a lot of customization too so I wouldn't be surprised

Dandelion CIA at their finest hahahhaha.

I have just come across an article that says KSY was supposedly rumoured to be  dating Soo Hee of wonder girls back in 2015 and they both went on to deny the it and the rumors also arose in 2017 but the denied them as well. My crazy brain is thinking what if while everyone was focused on finding clues to them dating KSY was pursuing SYJ instead. People were looking in the wrong direction the whole time hahahaha. That's why they were able to go undetected this whole time.

Just a hypothesis people which is a loooooong stretch. I repeat with emphasis this is just my crazy theory. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, park2park said:

haha that was what I was secretly thinking too lol

@park2park The one in the photo she's wearing is the Clash de Cartier ring, modeled by Kaya Scodelario ahem Kim Soo Hyun's ideal  woman. So can you see the connection? Again, just my delulu mind going overboard. LOL! Refer to photos below:

EXHIBIT A) (The Clash de Cartier ring on Seo Yea Ji's left middle finger)
ring.jpg

EXHIBIT B.) (The Clash de Cartier ring was modeled by Kaya Scodelario Kim Soo Hyun's Ideal Woman)

Cartier.png

1560756726678669-CLASH-DE-CARTIER-10-a.j

EXHIBIT C) (Kim Soo Hyun with his Ideal Woman)

Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario gets engaged | Kim soo hyun, Kaya  scodelario, Ideal girl

THEREFORE: 1 + 1= 2 :joy: you be the judge. And I am still saying this is my delulu mind deducing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, firebabe said:

@park2park The one in the photo she's wearing is the Clash de Cartier ring, modeled by Kaya Scodelario ahem Kim Soo Hyun's ideal  woman. So can you see the connection? Again, just my delulu mind going overboard. LOL! Refer to photos below:

EXHIBIT A) (The Clash de Cartier ring on Seo Yea Ji's left middle finger)
ring.jpg

EXHIBIT B.) (The Clash de Cartier ring was modeled by Kaya Scodelario Kim Soo Hyun's Ideal Woman)

Cartier.png

1560756726678669-CLASH-DE-CARTIER-10-a.j

EXHIBIT C) (Kim Soo Hyun with his Ideal Woman)

Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario gets engaged | Kim soo hyun, Kaya  scodelario, Ideal girl

THEREFORE: 1 + 1= 2 :joy: you be the judge. And I am still saying this is my delulu mind deducing.

Why do I feel cheated on when we are mentioning Kim Soo Hyun's ideal woman here. Hahahaha Is it not Yeji? :joy: I wish I have superhuman eyes and see thru the picture and thru her ring to see if there is a heart or not. 

I'm literally deluluing today about what if they get marry and have a baby and go on to shows like "Superman is Back". I hope that day will come sooner rather than later. I don't want to be old and not knowing how to use the internet anymore when it happen. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@tigermoman Don't worry that was before he met Yea Ji besides, Kaya is already married to a British actor so the ideal woman position now is already filled in by Ko Mun Yeong but let us hide her in the name of Seo Yea Ji (because in their interviews their names, I mean they call each other KMY and MGT) LOL!

The ring with a heart hmmmm, thought I saw she used it during their pictorial for Netflix the one where she's wearing a camel tone or brownish dress and KSH in black. I guess so or my eyes are deceiving me. But it was worn on the left middle finger. Well, I still have to find out or I might be wrong and she's wearing another ring on her ring finger. I am hoping the one in the ring finger is the "promise,engagement OR wedding" ring LOL! Hoping that she also wears that often with or without KSH.

• Like 5

When you look to your partner like you want to eat.

Mr. Kim ready to pounce

20200927-152205.jpg

20200927-152209.jpg

Spoiler

couple slippers:wub:

IMG-20200927-153204.jpg

IMG-20200927-152537.jpg

20200927-154107.jpg

IMG-20200927-153138.jpg

Yeaji when filming Potato Star in 2013

[UPDATE] 200927 — Seo Yea Ji won in the actress category for Brand of the Year Korea 2020 (Daesang award)

*A ceremony will be held in October (TBA)

:issohappy:

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004423561

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Private10 said:

@Private10 OMG! I guess it's the same band she's wearing on her RING FINGER during her Netflix pictorial with KSH. I noticed she wears it everytime they're together. Or my delulu mind is telling me what to believe LOL! See this:

seo-ye-ji-kim-soo-hyun-photoshoot-for-netflix-2020-1.jpg

On her RING finger is the simple band just after the Bvlgari Diva's Dream ring she's wearing on her middle finger (it was a Bvlgari ring not a heart shape accent band sorry for the mistake) . The simple band on her ring finger  is just the same as what she worn in the Instagram photo that you posted. 

So QUESTION: Why was that simple band placed ON her RING finger? On that radio station interview she could have placed it on her middle finger too since she's not wearing any ring. Noticed that on this pictorial with KSH for Netflix, the same band was also placed on the same spot. Granted that the middle finger was the Bvlgari Diva's Dream ring. If it's no significance, she could also put it on her index finger. So WHY of all places was it placed on the RING FINGER? According to JEWELRY AUCTION: "Ultimately, wearing a ring on either the right or left ring finger symbolizes the promise of matrimony and everlasting love.As in KMY, MGT Forever? :winkx:

• Like 5

@firebabe

@boredadvocates

She also wore it when they were playing the jenga games. Just that one ring on her left ring finger hahahaha.

Only she knows.

In light of her winning an award today I saw this on Instagram and it looked like a very fitting way to congratulate her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFougpXJUWsZn7kC3kp6bf4UB8p9xKa0333lVg0/?igshid=1dk67e4jbi3ve

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

@Private10

@firebabe

She also wore the simple ring in the drama. I don't have the picture, but it was very noticeable in Episode 11, when they were cuddling after the birthday kiss. 

The same question: is it an endorsement (since it was seen in the drama) or her personal jewelry? 

@boredadvocates @Private10I know right? Emphasis on the birthday kiss and whenever he's with KSH. LOL! :winkx:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Private10 said:

@firebabe

@boredadvocates

She also wore it when they were playing the jenga games. Just that one ring on her left ring finger hahahaha.

Only she knows.

In light of her winning an award today I saw this on Instagram and it looked like a very fitting way to congratulate her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFougpXJUWsZn7kC3kp6bf4UB8p9xKa0333lVg0/?igshid=1dk67e4jbi3ve

Instagram account it PRIVATE, I cannot see the post.