[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

21 hours ago, denira2104 said:

The fact that his agency, goldmedalist is produced PBIO, i'm not surprise if he invested his money to this project. Tbh, i'm really looking forward for Yeaji next project with goldmedalist as her agency. 

So I read on Twitter that they are producing bluray? And that it cost a lung? :lol: how much does an average bluray cost? I've given up looking at the supposed order link because it's in Hangul, and I'm a beginner student of the language and it RickRoll'D me off that I can't understand a thing lol

@banna09 I'm so happy with that CF. She looks so oriental with that dress. I want jacket suit with that sleeve design so bad now.

Has anyone played that game? Is it any good?

• Love 1

@Paula2019 i'm not playing a game online but maybe i'll try to download the application to see Yeaji video;)

Btw according to this article

Mir 4 also drew attention from users and the industry by featuring actress Seo Yea Ji, who played Go Moonyoung in the recently ended hit drama #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay
In addition, with the overall slump in game stocks on the 11th, WeMade closed at 38,000 won, up 7.80% (2,750 won) from the previous day, immediately after the release of the pre-booking news for the game.

Goldmedalist has the King of CF, now they are creating the Queen of CF.

Screenshot-2020-09-11-20-09-42-71.png

Hail the King and now the Queen, indeed!! Woww!!

IMG-20200911-200624.jpg

[NEW] 200911 — Seo Yea Ji x CHANEL for Harper’s Bazaar 

• Like 9

Still craving on Hyunji's news everyday. :Cornykiss:

Btw im deppressedly curious about how YeJi moved from her old agency to GM now. Have by any chance HyunJi been being friends for some time before the project?I mean, she moved right after GM launched. One of the first senior artists who joined there. Then she and him announced to be in the same agency. Of many agency why did she choose GM?And then they do drama together. Anybody has some news please enlighten me. :wub: Seriously their off-screen chemistry is no joke. :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

For sure! I think they are grooming Seo Ye Ji to become a big brand presenter just like KSH. With all the new endorsements these two are getting individually, its obvious...if they were smart, endorse these two together jeez. LOL

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Meinehappiness 

I'm also curious with the timeline. According this article on 22 august 2019, Seo yeaji decided to not renewing her contract with her previous agency before the exclusive contract expires. That one month after KSH discharged from Military service in July 2019.

Spoiler

"As a result of the coverage of Joy News 24 on the 22nd, Seo Ye-ji will soon expire his exclusive contract with King Entertainment.

Seo Ye-ji made a relationship with King Entertainment in 2016 and has been working as an actor for three years. However, the two sides recently decided to support each other's future moves without renewing the contract before the exclusive contract expires."

Yeaji become a free agent from august 2019 until she joined KSH new agency in Dec 2019

Spoiler

According to an exclusive report on December 11, actor Kim Soo Hyun's contract with his label KeyEast is set to come to an end at the end of this month. Reportedly, Kim Soo Hyun has decided not to renew with KeyEast. Instead, he plans on establishing a one-man agency in partnership with his cousin, director Lee Sa Rang of 'Real'. This will mark Kim Soo Hyun's departure from KeyEast after 12 years. 

Dec, 31 2019. According to this article

3 of Korea’s very popular actors in Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Kim Sae Ron will be joining forces in a new start-up agency founded by Lee Ro Be, Kim Soo Hyun’s cousin.

Goldmedalist released an official statement announcing the signing of the 3 actors.

Kim Soo Hyun, who has been drawing a lot of attention since his military discharge and both Seo Ye Ji and Kim Sae Ron, who took the Free Agent market by storm, have all agreed to make their new starts with Goldmedalist.

— Goldmedalist

Goldmedalist was founded by Kim Soo Hyun’s cousin, Lee Ro Be (also known as Lee Sa Rang)

I still can't believe that this pairing is really happening. It all started from that news of Soohyun leaving Key East and establishing a new start up agency with his cousin, to Seo Yeji joining that same company and his new drama. Their relationship timeline will forever be mystery:lol:

Spoiler

Here's people comments about them:

- Seo Yea Ji has been on her past agency for a long time. She also state that she has been taken care well of there. There must be a reason why she joined GM. And we all know that reason. Not to mention the comfortability level, it's not just for acquaintances peeps.

that is possible too.

- Just knew seo yeji is currently under soohyun's agency and she's also his first recruitment, that means they are actually close friend in real life, even before the drama

- The fact that she’s the first woman he invited to join his agency and she said yes to it because she believed in him is intriguing .  It just means that they’ve been close for a long time thus they absolutely trust each other 

- I mean of all actors??? seo yeji?? and also they are the only senior actors?? whew the fact that after pbio ends, they will still be close since theyre in the same agency eases my heart ahahah

IMG-20200912-115027.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hi everyone! 

I've been MIA for a while but still a Hyunji shipper nonetheless (I've been updating myself through twitter these days). 

Thanks @denira2104 for those articles. Hyunji's timeline will probably remain a mystery for some time but I personally believe they've known each other longer than what they let us believe. The shipper in me thinks (and please don't quote me on this) they've been 'close' since around 2017? Haha I don't have hard evidence but that's just my gut feeling. Somebody did point out before that one of his rumored ex-gfs transferred to KeyEast before so...:phew:

Regarding the blu-ray, yes preorders have started. It's a bit pricey but it is actually the usual rate for blu-rays, unfortunately. It is actually relatively cheaper since they're releasing a Premium version as opposed to a Director's Cut version which costs even more.

For those interested, this is the official cafe for the blu-ray. There are also english instructions for overseas fans :) Actual pre-orders are crucial for its production and inclusion of special contents.

http://cafe.daum.net/tvnpsychodvd

Btw, I'm so excited for SYJ. She deserves all the love and attention right now. Can't wait for her to be hailed as a CF Queen (along with the CF King) :D I do hope she gets to rest too, though!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@Meinehappiness 

I'm also curious with the timeline. According this article on 22 august 2019, Seo yeaji decided to not renewing her contract with her previous agency before the exclusive contract expires. That one month after KSH discharged from Military service in July 2019.

Reveal hidden contents

"As a result of the coverage of Joy News 24 on the 22nd, Seo Ye-ji will soon expire his exclusive contract with King Entertainment.

Seo Ye-ji made a relationship with King Entertainment in 2016 and has been working as an actor for three years. However, the two sides recently decided to support each other's future moves without renewing the contract before the exclusive contract expires."

Yeaji become a free agent from august 2019 until she joined KSH new agency in Dec 2019

Reveal hidden contents

According to an exclusive report on December 11, actor Kim Soo Hyun's contract with his label KeyEast is set to come to an end at the end of this month. Reportedly, Kim Soo Hyun has decided not to renew with KeyEast. Instead, he plans on establishing a one-man agency in partnership with his cousin, director Lee Sa Rang of 'Real'. This will mark Kim Soo Hyun's departure from KeyEast after 12 years. 

3 of Korea’s very popular actors in Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Kim Sae Ron will be joining forces in a new start-up agency founded by Lee Ro Be, Kim Soo Hyun’s cousin.

Goldmedalist released an official statement announcing the signing of the 3 actors.

Kim Soo Hyun, who has been drawing a lot of attention since his military discharge and both Seo Ye Ji and Kim Sae Ron, who took the Free Agent market by storm, have all agreed to make their new starts with Goldmedalist.

— Goldmedalist

Goldmedalist was founded by Kim Soo Hyun’s cousin, Lee Ro Be (also known as Lee Sa Rang)

I still can't believe that this pairing is really happening. It all started from that news of Soohyun leaving Key East and establishing a new start up agency with his cousin, to Seo Yeji joining that same company and his new drama. Their relationship timeline will forever be mystery:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

- Seo Yea Ji has been on her past agency for a long time. She also state that she has been taken care well of there. There must be a reason why she joined GM. And we all know that reason. Not to mention the comfortability level, it's not just for acquaintances peeps.

that is possible too.

- Just knew seo yeji is currently under soohyun's agency and she's also his first recruitment, that means they are actually close friend in real life, even before the drama

- The fact that she’s the first woman he invited to join his agency and she said yes to it because she believed in him is intriguing .  It just means that they’ve been close for a long time thus they absolutely trust each other 

- I mean of all actors??? seo yeji?? and also they are the only senior actors?? whew the fact that after pbio ends, they will still be close since theyre in the same agency eases my heart ahahah

Finally someone pointed this out. 

I also got curious and did some digging.

According to this news article, she signed with King Entertainment on Nov 9, 2016. Assuming that it was a typical 3-year contract, her contract should expire on Nov 9, 2019.

Yet, she left King Ent in August 22, 2019 and decided to be a free agent before joining KSH new agency.

IMHO, she wouldn't leave King Entertainment for no reasons. The question is why? She may have been in touch with KSH (I don't know how) before she decided to end her contract with King Ent 3 months before it expired.

She may have known about GM and IOTNBO at least per July 2019 (coincidentally, that was when KSH was discharged from the military). Because we know that decision not to renew a contract is usually made with at least one-month notice (depending on the contract, some contracts even require three-month notice). So, if she ended her contract in August 22, 2019, she would have notified King in July 22, 2019 at the latest (if the rule says one-month notice). Enough time to meet up with KSH and discuss about GM and IOTNBO, right?

Any thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Alright shippers, can we finally rest this case? With the level of their comfortability, the timeline, the articles/feedback of Yeji's move to GM and Soo Hyun's decision to invite her is enough proof that they have been friends for a long time. What you think?

I also posted a YouTube video of their interview a few threads back where Yeji confirmed they've been friends before filming (and then we never got to see another interview of them together)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@boredadvocates @Paula2019  

Yes, they both agreed they've been a close friends before filming:wub: (and yes we never got to see another interview of just both of them)

Screenshot-2020-08-17-17-39-27-67.png

IMG-20200912-181926.jpg

I was intrigued by this cosmopolitan interview noticed Yeaji's honest answer and Soohyun's media training answer. He makes people to believe that this was the first time they've met with each other. But with their casual and comfortable interaction in press conference, interviews, jenga games and the drama BTS, we realized they've known each other for a long time. How Yeaji's drop formalities and use banmal with KSH, i read that  you dont drop formalities unless you're super close but it made me think Hongki is the same age as Yeaji and he calls Soohyun Hyung and hes also one of his closest friends.

Spoiler

IMG-20200912-185120.jpg

Screenshot-2020-09-12-18-54-16-53.png

How was it like working with each other on set?

Seo Ye Ji: “I would say that from my very first day, he has been very considerate of me so I feel like our chemistry started off and continues to be quite good, and I would think that I would even go as far as to say that he is probably the best partner that I’ve had.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “At the very beginning, as one tends to be around people you meet for the first time, there was a sense of awkwardness and difficulty between the two of us. But as we began to really transform ourselves into Gang Tae and Mun Yeong, we had to spend a lot of time together, and I feel like we have quite a comfortable chemistry between us now, so I hope you can enjoy our chemistry as well.”

Spoiler

Newsen Interview - August 2011

Q : Are you dating any girl now ?

"My manager told me many times before I came here to interview, they said : Even you have a girlfriend now, you must say no. So, my answer is No, I’m not dating now."

cr:shasilk_oz on twitter

Also in this old interview KSH said: "We're supposed to tell people we haven't seen each other"

video here

IMG-20200912-180313.jpg

IMG-20200912-180255.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@boredadvocates @Paula2019 @denira2104

My thoughts, exactly!

Aside from YJ's contract termination with King Ent in August 2019, it's interesting that she chose to stay as a free agent until December when I'm sure she's received some offers from other agencies too. I'm really inclined to believe that they've been close for a long time and that they've planned to join an agency together once SH finishes his military service and his contract with KeyEast expired.

Military service is a tricky thing. Some relationships end; some remain strong. I think that there's certainly a level of maturity that comes after military service and that their decision to join GM together was not just made overnight :)

And yes, YJ answers honestly in her interviews and I think her answer during that tvN interview caught SH off guard. SH appears more trained to answer safely to questions ----it's quite funny reading his answer on the Netflix interview because it just sounded so....safe. SH did mention also before that his manager taught him to deny even if he had a girlfriend.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Idk if any of you guys shipped any other couples before but personally for me, Hyunji is the only 2nd couple I've ever shipped in my entire lifetime. So here's my 2 cent about Hyunji after my first experience with ParkPark couple.

Their case was very much similar to ParkPark (Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young) couple as to why we have no post contents (i.e. photoshoots, interviews, etc.) from Hyunji. Rather, we see individual schedule instead. All I can tell you is when it comes to couple contents, it comes down to the artist's agency. Normally, if there's no suspicious activity between the artists, you ever notice how the agency would push for couple's contents and events because that's how they boost attention for the drama starting with that couple. However, when there is something suspicious (for example, possibly dating), agency will minimize post events and contents as much as possible because they're scared the artists might slip (trust me, they slip easily by actions and words lol). I admit parkpark couple got more bts slips than Hyunji, but then again it was because the dating rumor didn't come out until the whole drama production was wrapped up, and of course after that dating rumor, netizens became really RickRoll'D at Parkpark because they felt cheated  that the two were possibly dating while filming already (idk y they felt cheated, fangirls are crazy sometimes lol). As for Hyunji, with KSH being in the industry for a long time, obviously he knows all the nooks and crane so pretty obvious why Hyunji got literally no revealing BTS, no post events, no post interviews because 1) GM/KSY wants to protect both of them 2) most importantly, protect SYJ (anyone know her past with stupid haters attacking her on social media would know why protecting SYJ is very crucial).

All I can say is they're more than friends, if not already lovers, they're working on it. lol

FYI, SYJ is a very honest person, if you know her well, she will tell it like it is so she kinda exposed KSH while he's playing the 'idk anything' card, cause he knows better.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hi @park2park, thanks for sharing!

It is interesting you pointed out that parkpark got more bts than hyunji because the dating rumour didn't come out until the whole drama production was wrapped up. This is another thing that is odd to me about hyunji. As we know, hyunji has no dating rumour to this day, yet we already get very limited bts and no bts for the kissing scenes (except that one second bts for ep 16 kiss, which does not count). Why is that?

Like you said, KSH knows all the nooks and crane about this industry. Given that he has never had any dating scandal, probably he is really good in managing these kinds of rumours?

I am not saying having no dating rumour is bad. It is actually good especially if KSH and SYJ want to make their relationship private. 

I am just puzzled by the fact that we get very limited contents despite there is no dating rumour between the lead couple.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing, @park2park!

Also just to add, and I don't mean to bring this up again since it is an UNFOUNDED RUMOR but a rumor nonetheless -- there was that news regarding SH and YJ dating before so I think that made them even MORE cautious with the release of subsequent BTS/interviews/content.

Hyunji is only the 3rd couple I seriously shipped since I've been into kdramas/kpop since ~2001. The first couple did date but eventually broke up. The second I shipped because of their drama but looking back there weren't really a lot of crumbs/evidences to support them haha. They've since confirmed dating other people :lol: But Hyunji is different, I just feel there are too many signs and coincidences out there and my feeling this time around is just different.:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

Hi @park2park, thanks for sharing!

It is interesting you pointed out that parkpark got more bts than hyunji because the dating rumour didn't come out until the whole drama production was wrapped up. This is another thing that is odd to me about hyunji. As we know, hyunji has no dating rumour to this day, yet we already get very limited bts and no bts for the kissing scenes (except that one second bts for ep 16 kiss, which does not count). Why is that?

Like you said, KSH knows all the nooks and crane about this industry. Given that he has never had any dating scandal, probably he is really good in managing these kinds of rumours?

I am not saying having no dating rumour is bad. It is actually good especially if KSH and SYJ want to make their relationship private. 

I am just puzzled by the fact that we get very limited contents despite there is no dating rumour between the lead couple.

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Thank you for sharing, @park2park!

Also just to add, and I don't mean to bring this up again since it is an UNFOUNDED RUMOR but a rumor nonetheless -- there was that news regarding SH and YJ dating before so I think that made them even MORE cautious with the release of subsequent BTS/interviews/content.

Hyunji is only the 3rd couple I seriously shipped since I've been into kdramas/kpop since ~2001. The first couple did date but eventually broke up. The second I shipped because of their drama but looking back there weren't really a lot of crumbs/evidences to support them haha. They've since confirmed dating other people :lol: But Hyunji is different, I just feel there are too many signs and coincidences out there and my feeling this time around is just different.:wub:

No problem guys! Just wanted to share my opinion about it. And to be honest, I’m kinda glad I became a parkpark shipper because u really learn how the kindustry works when it comes to dating. Without parkpark, I wouldn’t have learned how agency and connection work to be honest.

I know a lot of us questioned why Hyunji gets no dating rumor, it simply because devil works hard but GM works harder if u get what I mean haha. GM already prepared everything before smoke could even start, that is why Hyunji forever will remain as colleagues in public eyes (until wedding announcement one day LOL)

Look at Seohyun n Kyoung Pyo, the drama hasn’t started yet there’s dating rumor? Why?  Attract attention towards drama of course. 

Parkpark had no dating rumor until some news media wrote about them AFTER drama ended, but guess what, as soon as that news came out, absolutely no post contents, no events together, no pictures together at all. But fans actually dug up a lot of evidences n connected them together. 

Hyunji is simply another parkpark except GM knows how to play even better in protecting both SYJ n KSH.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@park2park thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GM reps are on the phone 24/7 shutting down anything that could lead to hyunji exploitation lol

I think it is to their advantage that both actors are of the same agency, easier to manage unwanted articles. I'm thankful there's no d-word that came out after the drama. SH is very popular and has many possessive fans. I can't imagine Yeaji being harrased by those freaks. And they will just deny it for sure:D

But I am waiting for the M-word tho.

Spoiler

from gingerbelle14 on twitter:

Kyung pyo & seohyun already have the d-word rumors when the drama hasnt started yet, while there’s HYUNJI after that all intense eye-gazing & sexual tension dont even have any d-rumors. Not even a single article about both of them post-drama.

I know das a good thing of having no rumors but its just weird, yknow? Like usually kdrama leads would always hv this d-rumors in post-drama esp if they have insane chems & ofc they would just deny. But there’s nothing. Nothing at all abt our HYUNJI. 

GM, what’s your secret? 

lol I guess having little to no-content of them starting from the second-half of the series in BTS up until now really pays off in the end. 

Yes, our nation work hard in analyzing every single crumb we had but GM really work even HARDER, HARDEST.

GM to us: 

Y’all think y’all be winning? Keep on dreaming. WE WONT LET YOU, EVER. Nice try though. Y’all can keep on suffering & guessing now. 

Just the thought of ksh might be the one who’scprotecting his girl from the media is making me giddy. Hence, no articles of them. He has THE power yknow. She is probably his top priority now. 

Just a friendly reminder that carrying her like this was Kim Soo hyun's idea. YJ hands slide tho :rolleyes:

Ee6-Uiyg-U4-AA7a-OA.gif

btw SH doesn't need to state the obvious that YJ is beautiful so he compliments her acting and voice instead. He has a strong admiration the way his compliments her a lot, and i can't blame him, because YJ is already has a lot of good qualities, smart, pretty, humble, funny, lovable, etc. He trully admires and respects her as an actress:wub:

Screenshot-2020-09-13-14-25-01-59.png

Spoiler

IMG-20200914-143641.jpg

Screenshot-2020-09-13-14-25-13-14.png

IMG-20200913-142707.jpg

IMG-20200913-142720.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

from Kimchieseo twitter

Good evening guys!! So I dm Petitzel few weeks ago and suggested it would be great if they got SKH and SYJ as their endorsers again. This is their response

IMG-20200913-210308.jpg

IMG-20200913-210454.jpg

The way the company will go broke trying to get 2020 seo yeji alone, then you want the king of CF himself kim soo hyun too, please pity them, we won't be mad if they can't afford them:lol:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

IMG-20200914-192546.jpg

Sweet comment from user 

unsub on Youtube (i think he's one of SYJ fanboys):rolleyes:

"Being a guy, if I were Kim Soo Hyun, I'd easily would shoot my shot at her and go for it. They'd be a power couple for sure. Not only are they visually attractive, but they have pretty good chemistry on screen and off. Their BTS and interviews clearly shows that the two enjoy having fun with each other, and how in sync they are in comparison to other partners.   Rather than simply just joking around like with former on screen partners, they have shown to flirt or seemingly get nervous near each other. I know that they're both actors and are supposed to be professionals, but fame and money shouldn't be a substitute for happiness. 

I haven't shipped an on screen pair before, and it shouldn't be on the world or the fans to dictate what they should be though. All I'm saying is what I personally would do this situation, being a guy as Kim Soo Hyun.  If there were any hints of a happier life with even an on screen partner similar to Seo, I'd would definitely compromise for it. I know dating isn't as common or preferred in South Korea, but these two might be one of the few that can break the norm with their level of maturity and professionalism."

Spoiler

• Like 7

Better late joining than never. Finally! A thread for my NEXT favorite couple. I really love their chemistry and their match made in heaven aura. Whoever made this thank you! 

On 9/13/2020 at 10:06 PM, denira2104 said:

from Kimchieseo twitter

Good evening guys!! So I dm Petitzel few weeks ago and suggested it would be great if they got SKH and SYJ as their endorsers again. This is their response

The way the company will go broke trying to get 2020 seo yeji alone, then you want the king of CF himself kim soo hyun too, please pity them, we won't be mad if they can't afford them:lol:

Aw, it means they cannot afford anymore to get both actors because of their high talent fees. Well, I do hope GLOBAL brands like SMART  Philippines will get both as they already got the BINJIN couple. Or maybe BENCH for that matter since they already featured Seo Joon and Ji Chang Wook before. Crossing my fingers!

On 9/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, denira2104 said:

@park2park thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GM reps are on the phone 24/7 shutting down anything that could lead to hyunji exploitation lol

I think it is to their advantage that both actors are of the same agency, easier to manage unwanted articles. I'm thankful there's no d-word that came out after the drama. SH is very popular and has many possessive fans. I can't imagine Yeaji being harrased by those freaks. And they will just deny it for sure:D

But I am waiting for the M-word tho.

Hide contents

from gingerbelle14 on twitter:

Kyung pyo & seohyun already have the d-word rumors when the drama hasnt started yet, while there’s HYUNJI after that all intense eye-gazing & sexual tension dont even have any d-rumors. Not even a single article about both of them post-drama.

I know das a good thing of having no rumors but its just weird, yknow? Like usually kdrama leads would always hv this d-rumors in post-drama esp if they have insane chems & ofc they would just deny. But there’s nothing. Nothing at all abt our HYUNJI. 

GM, what’s your secret? 

lol I guess having little to no-content of them starting from the second-half of the series in BTS up until now really pays off in the end. 

Yes, our nation work hard in analyzing every single crumb we had but GM really work even HARDER, HARDEST.

GM to us: 

Y’all think y’all be winning? Keep on dreaming. WE WONT LET YOU, EVER. Nice try though. Y’all can keep on suffering & guessing now. 

Just the thought of ksh might be the one who’scprotecting his girl from the media is making me giddy. Hence, no articles of them. He has THE power yknow. She is probably his top priority now. 

Just a friendly reminder that carrying her like this was Kim Soo hyun's idea. YJ hands slide tho :rolleyes:

btw SH doesn't need to state the obvious that YJ is beautiful so he compliments her acting and voice instead. He has a strong admiration the way his compliments her a lot, and i can't blame him, because YJ is already has a lot of good qualities, smart, pretty, humble, funny, lovable, etc. He trully admires and respects her as an actress:wub:

Hide contents

And I was wondering too, after KSH's military duties he signed in to GM agency , well since he was also part of it, but then how come SYJ also signed in? Meaning they already know each other way back like maybe they became friends after the Petitzel CF? Almost some hints also comes out from their mouth on some interviews like in Baeksang where they were both supposed to have individual rooms, OJS just revealed that. During TVNs QA of both actors, SYJ also revealed they were already friends (?) before the drama started to which KSH also agreed. Last thing that I cannot take off my mind was the revelation of Joyce16 in Youtube a tarot reading for them both. They had a relationship before and they want to rekindle it something like that. KSH is just patiently waiting. While SYJ is taking her sweet time because she doesn't want to be hurt again something like that. Maybe they're both matured now to handle things. Is what I assumed. There's this line also about KSh wanting to tell the whole world that SYJ is his. Or something like that. I just assumed hahaha! Here's the youtube link of the tarot reading. This one for KSH 

And this for SYJ 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 9/12/2020 at 12:08 AM, Meinehappiness said:

Still craving on Hyunji's news everyday.

Btw im deppressedly curious about how YeJi moved from her old agency to GM now. Have by any chance HyunJi been being friends for some time before the project?I mean, she moved right after GM launched. One of the first senior artists who joined there. Then she and him announced to be in the same agency. Of many agency why did she choose GM?And then they do drama together. Anybody has some news please enlighten me. :wub: Seriously their off-screen chemistry is no joke. :rolleyes:

This is what I am also asking hahaha I just read it now. I also questioned this when I started to read the last posts hahaha! 

On 9/12/2020 at 12:40 PM, denira2104 said:

@Meinehappiness 

Hide contents

Hide contents

— Goldmedalist

Hide contents

that is possible too.

And this is the answer I've been waiting. It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines. The planned it.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, szne09 said:

@boredadvocates @Paula2019 @denira2104

My thoughts, exactly!

Aside from YJ's contract termination with King Ent in August 2019, it's interesting that she chose to stay as a free agent until December when I'm sure she's received some offers from other agencies too. I'm really inclined to believe that they've been close for a long time and that they've planned to join an agency together once SH finishes his military service and his contract with KeyEast expired.

Military service is a tricky thing. Some relationships end; some remain strong. I think that there's certainly a level of maturity that comes after military service and that their decision to join GM together was not just made overnight :)

And yes, YJ answers honestly in her interviews and I think her answer during that tvN interview caught SH off guard. SH appears more trained to answer safely to questions ----it's quite funny reading his answer on the Netflix interview because it just sounded so....safe. SH did mention also before that his manager taught him to deny even if he had a girlfriend.

Exactly! And just look at how he reacted to SYJ's reply to him when ask "What is Kang Tae's existence to Moon-young? Describe in three words" And she replied "My heart's feelings" Hahaha! He was caught off-guard by the honesty. I remembered SYJ said during one of her interviews that she doesn't know how to lie.

• Like 3
  • Love 3