[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 hour ago, Yeasoo said:

Hi I’m new here and saw this just now.. 

any idea which scene they talking about?

https://twitter.com/woorisicanim/status/1299020494495088642?s=21

Someone posted a HQ pic of their kissing scene at the beginning of ep 16. I'm glad most of fan accounts have deleted that pic. They were kissing passionately, of course they were using tongues. Idk why people need to screen capture that part. We already seen the zoom in version, i think its more than enough.

No need to make an effort to edit that pic and posting to the internet.

Especially when you have lots of followers on social media and you did that for fun to get more likes & followers. They should know it makes lots of Antis attacking their fave actress/actor:vicx:

Lets shipping Soohyun & Yeji with a maturity and don't embarrassed them. They genuinely work so hard for their fans. I hope those shipper treat Soohyun & Yeji the way they treat their fans with loves and respect.

I'm sorry Sang-tae oppa being the third wheel in this Jenga games:lol:

IMG-20200827-204805.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, denira2104 said:

I'm sorry Sang-tae oppa being the third wheel in this Jenga games

When OJS kept saying "this is why I'm here" everytime staff gives him the decision board makes me :lol: everytime.

And since no one posted here yet. Shippers...

:Woah:

*edit: wrong twitter link*

I am in love with Jo Yong. Anyone know if she has social media account or website? Girl is fire!

Imagine the sexiness starting before Gang Tae screams I love you. I don't watch many kdramas, but I feel like this is really international level story made for grownups

• Like 2
  • Love 1

KSH & SYJ are now sharing the same manager:wub:

The article from Jan 2020 stated:

"...The management of actors is given to Ryu Tae Hyun, who has worked with Kim Soo Hyun since his time in KeyEast."

source

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-6.gif

Manager Ryu with Yeji at Inner Flora CF shooting

IMG-20200828-173800.jpg

Manager Ryu with Soohyun at Hana Bank CF shooting

IMG-20200828-173802.jpg

IMG-20200828-135208.jpg

cr: owner

@Paula2019 Yes imagine MY's reaction when KT says, "You":rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, denira2104 said:

:wub:

cred: hyunjiarchives

@coconut_kiss hi! Welcome to this thread, i hope you keep posting. I realized its better Yeji's not activated her social media and the only source is from her agency. She has several haters who is so annoying and get jealous because their "oppa" is so attentive and care of her . Yeji is such a wonderful human being. She is intelligent, well educated, humble, warms and kind hearted. Just because she is the leading lady of their "oppa" 5 years come back drama and lots of people loves their on-off screen chemistry , doesn't mean they can hates her :ph34r: I'm sorry for my rants.

I'm glad Yeji's keep doing her amazing job and has a lots special ones who always protect her including Soohyun.  

The cutest

https://i.postimg.cc/cCCNjhF0/ezgif-com-video-to-gif-5.gif

On 8/28/2020 at 9:02 AM, denira2104 said:

KSH & SYJ are now sharing the same manager:wub:

The article from Jan 2020 stated:

"...The management of actors is given to Ryu Tae Hyun, who has worked with Kim Soo Hyun since his time in KeyEast."

source

Manager Ryu with Yeji at Inner Flora CF shooting

Manager Ryu with Soohyun at Hana Bank CF shooting

@Paula2019 Yes imagine MY's reaction when KT says, "You":rolleyes:

@denira2104 The hate is absolutely uncalled for =.= but that's the way fandoms have always been. Just hoping that behind the scenes they have many many opportunities for interactions. And OMG same manager = more opportunities ~ :heart2beat:

I'm pretty curious why and how in the first place did they scout Ye Ji into Gold Medalist... did the casting come first then scouted into GM OR the other way around. And who suggested Ye Ji :rolleyes: so many possibilities. 

I wonder if they will do a project together again, it's not too common in kdrama land....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Kim Soo Hyun Ranked First in Actors Brand Reputation Index, Seo Ye Ji Ranked Fourth for the month of August

So basically, Soo hyun ranked first for male actors and Yea Ji for female

He is the king and she is the queen! Hyunji endgame! :wub::wub:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, park2park said:

SYJ been getting more hate cuz of crazy fangirls. I hope she’s well and will always have people beside her to protect her.

SYJ must be protected at all costs!!

She's getting hate from fangirls of other actress. They probably feel threatened. Just don't respond to them and they will stew in their own misery.. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alex Stefan said:

She's getting hate from fangirls of other actress. They probably feel threatened. Just don't respond to them and they will stew in their own misery.. 

I haven't seen any hate posts abt yeji and i don't wish to see; just in case i couldn't help myself from ranting lol

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I really love the fact that Yeaji is very comfortable and casual with Soohyun. I think it means they have always been very close and have kept in touch after all these years.

Yeaji called Taecyon and her previous costars "oppa". 
Taecyon's younger than Soohyun tho but she called him oppa. So it's definitely not about age gap because I thought the reason why she kept talking to Soohyun comfortably was because they have small age gap, only 2 years.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, bannaba09 said:

No he visto publicaciones de odio sobre yeji y no deseo verlas; solo en caso de que no pudiera evitar despotricar jajaja

Which actress?

On 8/27/2020 at 7:16 PM, denira2104 said:

Alguien publicó una foto de HQ de su escena de besos al comienzo del episodio 16. Me alegro de que la mayoría de las cuentas de fans hayan eliminado esa foto. Se besaban apasionadamente, por supuesto que usaban lenguas. No sé por qué la gente necesita hacer una captura de pantalla de esa parte. Ya vimos la versión zoom in, creo que es más que suficiente.

No es necesario hacer un esfuerzo para editar esa foto y publicarla en Internet.

Especialmente cuando tienes muchos seguidores en las redes sociales y lo hiciste por diversión para obtener más me gusta y seguidores. Deben saber que hace que muchos Antis ataquen a su actriz / actor favorito: vicx:

Enviemos a Soohyun y Yeji con madurez y no los avergüence. Realmente trabajan muy duro para sus fans. Espero que los remitentes traten a Soohyun y Yeji de la forma en que tratan a sus fans con amor y respeto.

Lo siento Sang-tae oppa siendo la tercera rueda en estos juegos de Jenga: lol:

There is an account that keeps publishing it and when I asked him why he kept doing it he answered me "oh heart there is no content from them and is what the fans want to see?

Edited by Jillia

Wow so glad that this forum very active recently, hope it will always be active because I miss IOTNBO so much and this forum could be my guilty pleasure eascape :joy:. Randomly I watch tarot reading regarding both KSH and SYJ and in conclusion the destiny seems like that both of them are actually made for one another (kk I wish : oh dear GOD, Heaven, Universe please make it happen :love:) but only GOD knows (praying desperately for happy ending KSH SYJ in real life, Amen) and I kinda hope that their faith could be like WonBin and LeeNaYoung because whenever I saw the behind the scene video or interview of both of them, their vibes is strong & beautiful. KSH SYJ bring the best out of each other and in IOTNBO it seems like there is something different the way KSH treat his costar, it looks like he is the one who has a crush on her while she also has that kind of startstruck towards Him (this just my POV). I am very in for this ship as long both are not confirm with anyone and not hurting anyone. Lets happy sailing together, everybody be happy, happy, happy

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

@Katherine Villarreal ¡Hola! Si quieres saber más sobre la maravillosa Seo Yea Ji, tómate un tiempo para leer esta entrevista de 2017 con ella:

Ocultar contenidos

cr: propietario

@Yeasoo Sí, el libro de guiones está disponible

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Cr: propietario

Thank you!

Edited by Jillia
Please reply outside the quote, thanks!