[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

7 hours ago, bannaba09 said:

@szne09yes 2 years would be good!

BTW, apart from IG are there any other sources that we could get updates from them? (i.e. new photos etc.)

I have followed other Hyunji shippers on Twitter, they sometimes retweet scoops from korean fans :)

• Like 6

On 8/22/2020 at 3:47 AM, MrEildriz said:

I love reading an international fans commented below that new video from the swoon:

- "Swoon, this is not what we want. We are waiting for couch talk and more games or interviews with the cast!!"

- "No kdrama can compete with it's okay to not be okay their chemistry is no joke I need a season 2 or another drama with them staring as the lead roles"

- "Who misses these two so much and can't start any other drama cuz they can't get over this drama :tears:"

- "Isn't it strange that TVN didn't put many short clips and very short BTS of this drama? Eventhough they both in the same company, it is really hard to find their pictures together. I think it is normal when fans shipping them tho. It happens all the time when actors have good chemistry. But in their case, the more people wanting to see them together, the more it becomes so quiet ;). It is more strange since IOTNB is having huge popularity international and quiet successful in Korea. Hopefully, they could be in the same project again because they both really versatile actors."

- "totally agree!! towards the end of the drama the BTS became shorter and shorter. idk if you know but someone posted a picture of SYJ and KSH together but it got taken down and the acc with from public to private.. maybe the real reason they started to show less and less bts is maybe bc they are both private which i totally respect their privacy.. "

- "Idk what Gold Medalist or TVN is doing for the lack of promotion and contents. It’s a shame that everything is so hidden and quiet considering the popularity of the actors and well-written Drama. It deserves all the promotions and exposure. And then they blame them that ratings are “low.” Well its not a surprise because they’re not promoting it the way it should be. PLUS, this is Kim Soo Hyun’s comeback drama. South Korea’s highest paid actor. And yet, the lack of publicity and everything is just unbelievable."

- "I really love their kissing scenes. I don't know, but I've seen a lot of kissing scenes on dramas but this one is different considering that this drama is not for adults ONLY. Love the casts and the staff. Rooting for the 2 of you." 

- "Power couple of Kdrama! They are taking the world by storm with their amazing acting skills and insanely perfect chemistry ( now praying for their happy ending together in real life!)"

- "THE COUPLE OF THE YEAR. PERIODT."

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

Cosmopolitan Interview with Seo Ye-ji (Question about Kim Soo-hyun)

“Soo-hyun is playful and humorous. He’s really a mood maker, but he’s also the best partner that makes you immerse yourself into acting.” 

IMG-20200822-105106.jpg

IMG-20200822-104410.jpg

IMG-20200822-105109.jpg

"Actually, because of our drama filming, I never watched it live, except for the last ep where i watched it at home. Rather than monitoring my acting, I saw it from the audience's point of view and seeing the healing of the wounds after a long time was really heartwarming."  

Spoiler

IMG-20200822-110053.jpg

Q: "is there anything you want to say to your 20-year old self?"

Seo Yeji: 'don't get hurt' 'get through it' 'you're beautiful'. no more, no less. i'd like to tell her these three 

Spoiler

IMG-20200822-113111.jpg

IMG-20200822-113421.jpg

IMG-20200822-113424.jpg

IMG-20200822-114048.jpg

IMG-20200822-114052.jpg

Cr: owner

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Fashion1.jpg

fashion2.jpg

fashion3.jpg

Credit owner : eclairsart

The beautiful artwork is amazing and unbelievable. Just want to share here, which one is your favourite outfit to pick that suit your country weather?  :D:waves:

Spoiler

fashion4.jpg

credit owner: eclairsart

@denira2104 many thanks to you. Big kisses and Hug.

My favourite outfits are shown above. Girls, What are yours?

• Like 5
  • Love 3

On 8/22/2020 at 8:02 AM, denira2104 said:

@lebeaucouple My pleasure dear:wub:

Gorgeous outfits!! This clip of the complete designers worn by ko moonyoung has 1,3 million viewsB)

This is my favourite

I find it endearing that Soohyun & Yeji called each other Kangtae & Moonyoung in real life:wub:

Not sure if any of you watched whats wrong with secretary Kim, but after the drama, park seo joon and park min young also referred each other as their character names often rather than real time.

Its a good sign and it means something they hold the project, the ones playing those characters dearly to their heart. 

Its funny how these 2 tend to go a bit extra with the kissing and sucking when camera is far away. Fans of course like to super zoom in those moments lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJPBu-gmyq/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

The way he look at her

Ef9-Fux-YXg-AAWv53.gif

The way he protect her

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-3.gif

"He's also my best partner" - Seo Ye Ji

IMG-20200822-131659.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200822-131701.jpg

IMG-20200822-131703.jpg

IMG-20200822-131704.jpg

cred: ilovek_dramas

@park2park awww i can't count how many times i repeat that clip. Yes they didn't need to go all in as it wasn't going to be seen on screen. That scene is far shot. Does he really need to do that?:rolleyes:their kiss felt so real, maybe thats why we won't get the BTS kissing scene

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 8/22/2020 at 8:14 AM, denira2104 said:

The way he look at her

The way he protect her

"He's also my best partner" - Seo Ye Ji

cred: ilovek_dramas

@park2park awww i can't count how many times i repeat that clip. Yes they didn't need to go all in as it wasn't going to be seen on screen. That scene is far shot. Does he really need to do that?:rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD8IJwfJDEo/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD5Htsygph0/?utm_source=ig_embed

enjoy you guys! God bless zoom in effect n those shippers that done it for us.

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 5

How likely are we going to see them at another award show together?! I hope nothing gets cancelled! They need a red carpet moment together!!! Miss them so much!! Second weekend without Moon Gang Tae and Ko Moon Young is...T_T

• Like 3

tarot card reader describe Kim soo hyun's love interest, she says, she is an Aries (zodiac element: fire), she is introvert, she is very beautiful and she is from showbiz entertainment

Tbh, this is my first time watching Tarot's video:lol: i don't believe this kind of thing tho, its just for fun

@MrEildriz thanks for sharing! Yes it seems KSH attended SYJ's birthday celebration:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@park2park yes KSH has so many link in Korean's film industry, i read one of his fans stated, "he is Kim Soo Hyun after all, an actor who knows all the good, and bad things in Korean's film industry." People respect him.

For SYJ, she is more introvert and has a small circle who she trust the most in film industry. Whatever the reason she joined KSH's agency, i think its very good for her future career.

IMG-20200823-185324.jpg

IMG-20200824-141331.jpg

• Like 4

Damn, their visuals are out of this world.

unnamed-1.png

I love how they always look expensive. I'm not very keen on fashion, but these two are really attractive, they feed my pandemic boredome :lol:

@denira2104 *sigh* I'm a very private person too, this is why I admire Yeji and makes me look forward to her endorsements and projects. But I have to admit, my fangirl side is throwing a fit with the ridiculously small amount of exposure.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Cred: jajamae1993 on twitter:

"Needed to scan the whole video just to see a glimpse of Seo Yea Ji on the 2015 awards night where Kim Soo Hyun won daesang. Kim Soo Hyun was also shown on Yea Ji’s award presentation:wub:"

IMG-20200824-185223.jpg

Screenshot-2020-08-21-06-47-27-17.png

The fact that Soohyun looked at the stage when Yeji's did presentation:rolleyes:

IMG-20200824-185225.jpg

"I just wanted a proof that 
#KimSooHyun clearly saw a goddess, andddd viola! He's at the center front" - cred: rrrandom_2 on twitter

Spoiler

IMG-20200824-201937.jpg

Watch Yeji's video presentation  (KSH was sitting beside Cha Tae Hyun)

@Paula2019 Yes, Yeji is very humble and kind hearted. I love her

Spoiler

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-4.gif

• Like 7