[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@bannaba09  @denira2104     

I am very sure they have feeling for each other based on their body language including eye contact, hand gestures and their mirroring behaviour in the BTS .

Boy meets girl will behave several reactions if he falls for her, teasing the girl very often,  making funny reactions to draw her attention, follow and do the same behaviour as hers (we called "mirroring your partner" in a subconscious mind without knowing it -  this is under the NLP technique using unconscious sign of attraction by mirroring or matching your partner's gestures or speech patterns or attitudes, KSH shown this sign of attraction in BTS :D) - this usually can be found in a husband and wife behaviour or in a partner love relationship. Someone spotted the video that KSH played his finger on her hand while they were holding hands in one of the library scene. Do you think this little gesture can be happened in a friendship zone? Lol :D

Anway, we should respect their privacy and choices, and moreover they are now in the career growth stage (both are still very young, at early 30s) , anything can happen to them in future, although i think this pair is now in a harmony and rewarding relationship, but again Right Timing is still the key element in their love life. Everything will fall into its own place when the time is right.:D

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Some interesting stuff I've compiled. Interpret at your own risk! :grimace::lol: This is a shipper thread, after all haha.

2011 - Dream High (KSH with Ok Taecyeon

2013 -Secretly, Greatly (KSH with Lee Hyunwoo)

2014 -Pudding CF

2016 -Moorim School (SYJ with Lee Hyunwoo)

March- SYJ guesting on Knowing Bros (revealed that she is a fan of the show)

June -Lee Hongki guesting on Knowing Bros (revealed that KSH is a fan of the show)

Aug to Sept - Save Me (SYJ with Ok Taecyeon)

October- KSH's military enlistment

July- KSH discharged from military

Oct -SYJ went to paris (first week); KSH went to paris (last week)

Oct -News came out that KSH is considering IOTNBO

Dec- News came out that SYJ is considering IOTNBO

Jan- Gold medalist is established

Feb 6 -KSH confirms for IOTNBO

Feb 26- SYJ confirms for IOTNBO (last week)

Please feel free to correct me/add stuff :grin:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

@szne09 thanks for sharing the info. keep 'em coming! yes its okay to have an imagination of this couple bc we won't get a confirmation or announcement anytime soon for their relationship status:D

Btw KSH & SYJ reaction when the interviewer said they resemble to each other was like they knew about that already:wub:

IMG-20200820-140045.jpg

Here's the video

When the interviewer said KSH & SYJ both really nice together at Baeksang Awards, and did they realized about that? 

Here's KSH answer: 

IMG-20200820-151551.jpg

Video

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

@denira2104 thanks for indulging me :) 

Yes, it's funny how they weren't even surprised about it (or they didn't even act surprised for that matter). 

Just a question, has KSH ever called another co-actor like how he refers to SYJ as "Seo baeu" (Actor Seo)? I've been a fan of his since Dream High but I haven't closely monitored his press con/interviews with his other co-stars.  I just found it unique and endearing. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@szne09 thanks for sharing the info. keep 'em coming! yes its okay to have an imagination of this couple bc we won't get a confirmation or announcement anytime soon for their relationship status:D

Btw KSH & SYJ reaction when the interviewer said they resemble to each other was like they knew about that already:wub:

When the interviewer said KSH & SYJ both really nice together at Baeksang Awards, and did they realized about that? 

Here's KSH answer: 

Oh my I really have to watch that whole interview...:wub:

And regarding how they call each other, I was also surprised that SYJ doesn't call KSH "oppa" or "sunbaenim." The open-minded part me says that okay, so maybe they use banmal to be more comfortable in their drama roles but yeah....it's still quite unusual IMHO (I'm not Korean so I may be wrong still haha).

• Like 3

On 8/20/2020 at 1:54 PM, szne09 said:

Just sending this here :glasses:

This is indeed interesting!

What i am afraid right now is that i might not be able to watch them being paired with the others in their future work! I'm gonna be pissed lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@bannaba09 I'm looking forward for Yeji next movie project because she will ask Soohyun input and review of the script before accepting her project. They'll discuss it together. Remember their swoon jinga games?? Yeji keep asking Soohyun for her challenge numbers:D She can't decided by herself, she rely on him and trust him.

Awww the advantage of being the same agency:wub:

Screenshot-2020-08-20-20-33-22-41.png

Screenshot-2020-08-20-20-47-25-40.png

@bannaba09 Yes it will be difficult to see them with another partner in their next drama because i'll ended up comparing these two chemistry. Like Yeji said KSH is the best partner she ever had.

IMG-20200820-210755.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Tbh, @denira2104, as much as I (and everyone else here, of course :D ) want for KSH & SYJ to soon star together in another project, I doubt it will happen in the span of the next year or two. IONTBO was a very strong drama and a large part of it was due to exactly KSH & SYJ, their roles, acting, chemistry. If they get together in another drama too soon, the effect of both will be lost. Better to wait a bit, then it will be really worth it. :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Both addressing each other so casually is just adding to the list that they are hiding something. From what I noticed, when a couple likes each other, they normally address each other differently than how they’re addressing others. like the guy will never call the girl noona even if she is older, or use honorific, but has done so with other older female costars in the past. In our case, even thou KSH is older, u see how casual SYJ is to him. When u are not close with someone, u are usually more reserved, ESPECIALLY in Kculture, you better be respectful and all that “thank you” honorific stuff. Lol look at how SYJ just took the subway sandwich after KSH unwrapped for her, it’s like she’s used to it.

I’m actually happy that there’s not so much public information that we can find about Hyunji couple, I don’t want Yeji to get hurt knowing KSH has a pretty large fangirls base. If they’re together and meant to be together, I’d rather they just date secretly and announce wedding like SongSong one day (minus the bad outcome).

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TiNaDo said:

Tbh, @denira2104, as much as I (and everyone else here, of course :D ) want for KSH & SYJ to soon star together in another project, I doubt it will happen in the span of the next year or two. IONTBO was a very strong drama and a large part of it was due to exactly KSH & SYJ, their roles, acting, chemistry. If they get together in another drama too soon, the effect of both will be lost. Better to wait a bit, then it will be really worth it. :) 

Exactly and honestly what i'll want to see them more is in a movie, with completely different characters from what they had in the drama. Maybe one of them even playing the villain? I would love to see KSH try playing a twisted villain or an antihero type with questionable morals? :naughty::grin:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@TiNaDo @park2park Yes, I'll be patiently waiting for their next project. I won't expect magazine photoshoot, interview & CF together anytime soon with the way GM fiercely protecting them right now. I hope they stay healthy and always happy. 

I'm grateful at least we got this pic:wub:

Screenshot-2020-08-21-00-12-56-60.png

Agreed! 

34 minutes ago, Alex Stefan said:

Exactly and honestly what i'll want to see them more is in a movie, with completely different characters from what they had in the drama. Maybe one of them even playing the villain? I would love to see KSH try playing a twisted villain or an antihero type with questionable morals? :naughty::grin:

Screenshot-2020-08-21-00-42-49-76.png

credit: ilovek_dramas

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

Hurmm Actors would find themselves marry later in life. Why? Marrying or couple meant career death for some...

plus Kim SooHyun is like an Idol in SKorea..

if they were a couple.. I wouldnt want to imagine how many hate will the other opposite (Seo Yea Ji or anyone) gets...

Just give them time to settle. I remembered somewhere along in KBS interview, he did wants to marry at an age he felt comfortable to do so. Now he just made a comeback. Perhaps we will see him around 35 or so? Seo Yea Ji career is highlighted nowadays.. so any news of her; people will be aware of it. 

Perhaps she will do the same move as Kang Sora or Lee Sang Woo.. Wait after people attention passes or slowed down.    And thenn boom.. Marriage or Couple. 

Plus marry or couple is not a trend anymore. Achieve happiness is a diff now.

Celibate? Single? One Night Stand? Or Casual Relationship. Thats the catch. 

Look at Jung Ryeo Won and Hyo Jin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JungRok said:

Hurmm Actors would find themselves marry later in life. Why? Marrying or couple meant career death for some...

plus Kim SooHyun is like an Idol in SKorea..

if they were a couple.. I wouldnt want to imagine how many hate will the other opposite (Seo Yea Ji or anyone) gets...

Just give them time to settle. I remembered somewhere along in KBS interview, he did wants to marry at an age he felt comfortable to do so. Now he just made a comeback. Perhaps we will see him around 35 or so? Seo Yea Ji career is highlighted nowadays.. so any news of her; people will be aware of it. 

Perhaps she will do the same move as Kang Sora or Lee Sang Woo.. Wait after people attention passes or slowed down.    And thenn boom.. Marriage or Couple. 

Plus marry or couple is not a trend anymore. Achieve happiness is a diff now.

Celibate? Single? One Night Stand? Or Casual Relationship. Thats the catch. 

Look at Jung Ryeo Won and Hyo Jin

It's not as bad as it was in the past, at least not for actors. For idols, yeah, it's pretty bad in sk as far as dating goes. But yeah, we shouldn't expect any kind of news from them (if they are an item) as they are both honestly very private individuals who don't like to show themselves that much in the public eye if not for something work related. Unless they somehow get dispatched though... :lol:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, park2park said:

Both addressing each other so casually is just adding to the list that they are hiding something. From what I noticed, when a couple likes each other, they normally address each other differently than how they’re addressing others. like the guy will never call the girl noona even if she is older, or use honorific, but has done so with other older female costars in the past. In our case, even thou KSH is older, u see how casual SYJ is to him. When u are not close with someone, u are usually more reserved, ESPECIALLY in Kculture, you better be respectful and all that “thank you” honorific stuff. Lol look at how SYJ just took the subway sandwich after KSH unwrapped for her, it’s like she’s used to it.

I’m actually happy that there’s not so much public information that we can find about Hyunji couple, I don’t want Yeji to get hurt knowing KSH has a pretty large fangirls base. If they’re together and meant to be together, I’d rather they just date secretly and announce wedding like SongSong one day (minus the bad outcome).

Oh one thing I wanted to add was idk if u guys ever shipped others before but when they like each other, they tend to compliment each other publicly a lot.

SYJ nonstop about KSH looks 

KSH meanwhile adores obsessively over SYJ voice. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3