[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Ahahahah, sometimes I forget that KSH actually has a very beautiful voice. :D 

I just remembered this moment: 

f974af4aed4433462f6f3592e9974a7a432781e0

Source: sseureki (tumblr)

This is probably the most sincere moment between KMY & MKT as a couple. Not their kisses, not their teasing. This one here. Because this is when they understood each other without words & felt the support of the other person. And, without a word, again beautifully played by SYJ & KSH.

Gosh, I miss them... :( 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

Ahahahah, sometimes I forget that KSH actually has a very beautiful voice. :D 

I just remembered this moment: 

This is probably the most sincere moment between KMY & MKT as a couple. Not their kisses, not their teasing. This one here. Because this is when they understood each other without words & felt the support of the other person. And, without a word, again beautifully played by SYJ & KSH.

Gosh, I miss them... :( 

Based on the BTS, this part was an ad-lib, because KSH was not supposed to cry here or hug her. Guess it just comes natural to them... :grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 8/12/2020 at 10:13 AM, N Bina said:

These two might not pair up until a few years but I'm sure they will bump into each other since they are in the same agency. Besides, KSH has worked with costars like IU and Jun Ji Hyun multiple times. I have high hopes they will team up again for another project.

Unless GoldMedalist betrayed her..I wonder why did she leave Made in Chan Entertainment.. seems like her previous agency gave her a lot of promotional tribute for her fans in the previous drama.. I know it is because the contract is expiring..

but who is exactly the GoldMedalist brain power.. their names werent even recognised in entertainment world.. GoldMedalist should go and scout actors/actress from Musical or Theatre background.. it seems they are trending nowadays - with a lot of them now debuting..

several agency that I know of were ex managers/producers or ex actor who turned into business management .. and they were good in promoting their actors.. 

Honestly I think that MAYBE the Gold Medalist agency is established with some of Kim Soo Hyun money....and I hope it is not smth his cousin tricked him or what

I hope this agency will flourished in next few years.. since they were just starting in 2020

2 hours ago, JungRok said:

Unless GoldMedalist betrayed her..I wonder why did she leave Made in Chan Entertainment.. seems like her previous agency gave her a lot of promotional tribute for her fans in the previous drama.. I know it is because the contract is expiring..

but who is exactly the GoldMedalist brain power.. their names werent even recognised in entertainment world.. GoldMedalist should go and scout actors/actress from Musical or Theatre background.. it seems they are trending nowadays - with a lot of them now debuting..

several agency that I know of were ex managers/producers or ex actor who turned into business management .. and they were good in promoting their actors.. 

Honestly I think that MAYBE the Gold Medalist agency is established with some of Kim Soo Hyun money....and I hope it is not smth his cousin tricked him or what

I hope this agency will flourished in next few years.. since they were just starting in 2020

I read somewhere that KSH is one of the owners of GM?? Did they purposely recruit SYJ to GM since she's the co-lead of KSH? or did she become the co-lead because she's from GM as well? I want to know which came first hahahha

14 minutes ago, cheeserat said:

Did they purposely recruit SYJ to GM since she's the co-lead of KSH? or did she become the co-lead because she's from GM as well? I want to know which came first hahahha

Not too sure. But the drama was finalized for production in December-January. The casting was confirmed in Feb. ..plus GM is a part of the drama production...

pretty much when she gets the role after she joined GM in January. Maybe they had negotiations in November to December..

I read a lot of Naver articles saying she admits she had a hard time to "be fully out of character" ..even after Lawless Lawyers..

I hope with the closure for this series makes her heart ease little bit..

Btw Netflix Korea is in negotiations with 43, 000 creators in Korea.. It seems they see the market worth in Asia.. Now Korea stands in btw IQIYI and Netflix... Seems like they gonna be a country of "Korean Dream!" Since American Dream is destroyed lmao

• Like 2

Very interesting...whenever I hear about GM it doesn't sound very good but I have to give it a chance since they are such a new company. Their first production is Its Okay so where they invest their money has been successful with the popularity of the show, the future is unknown of course. Personally I think GM could be something that was started by KSH and close colleagues. Most actors find things outside of acting to do because there is an end to popularity. Its only natural that KSH would want to venture out into producing and maybe directing. Behind the scenes, he has a good eye since he's suggested some of the scenes be taken in certain way. SYJ seems like a very independent girl. She's quite strong headed since she's studied alone in a different country for many years. She is 50% Go Moon Young in real life :) I'm sure she won't let anyone screw with her career.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, N Bina said:

Very interesting...whenever I hear about GM it doesn't sound very good but I have to give it a chance since they are such a new company. Their first production is Its Okay so where they invest their money has been successful with the popularity of the show, the future is unknown of course. Personally I think GM could be something that was started by KSH and close colleagues. Most actors find things outside of acting to do because there is an end to popularity. Its only natural that KSH would want to venture out into producing and maybe directing. Behind the scenes, he has a good eye since he's suggested some of the scenes be taken in certain way. SYJ seems like a very independent girl. She's quite strong headed since she's studied alone in a different country for many years. She is 50% Go Moon Young in real life :) I'm sure she won't let anyone screw with her career.

From what i saw, before this agency was formed, KSH wanted to make a 1 man agency, but later probably changed his mind and made a regular one so, since he didn't have time to run it, having to focus on acting he did it with people very close to him. His cousin is not the CEO, but someone who helps bring talent in the company. KSH probably has some if not most of the shares in the agency.. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Alex Stefan said:

From what i saw, before this agency was formed, KSH wanted to make a 1 man agency, but later probably changed his mind and made a regular one so, since he didn't have time to run it, having to focus on acting he did it with people very close to him. His cousin is not the CEO, but someone who helps bring talent in the company. KSH probably has some if not most of the shares in the agency.. 

true.. but do you know I got kicked out from her fancafe.. i dont understand whyyy.. Ohh no Seo Yea Ji.. 

26 minutes ago, JungRok said:

true.. but do you know I got kicked out from her fancafe.. i dont understand whyyy.. Ohh no Seo Yea Ji.. 

Yeah, i saw that there's some power hungry moderators in there. Not a good look for them and they're only making her look bad as well with their actions.. 

On 8/15/2020 at 5:39 PM, cheeserat said:

I read somewhere that KSH is one of the owners of GM?? Did they purposely recruit SYJ to GM since she's the co-lead of KSH? or did she become the co-lead because she's from GM as well? I want to know which came first hahahha

Yes, i read few articles and IG stated that KSH is one of the owner or investor in the new agency. But the founder name is under his cousin name. He may put in his money as co- invest and probably own the higher share, who knows. I'm pretty sure he is the boss has the say, based on few things i observed in BTS, he told the camera man that he wanted to have eye to eye contact with SYJ while shooting family portrait. Korean entertainment line usually highly emphasize on seniority and hierarchy background, only the producer or director or script writer can instruct camera man to do so, and he is able to do so,.... another scene was he reminded Director Oh to have two rounds of eye contact with him when looking at the Computer PC...he is quite a detailed person. 

About the timeline when SYJ has joined the drama, to me it doesn't matter, i think what we know of is they may be secretly dating now. BUT, with the highly ambitious characters for both leads, both need to compromise on their own filming schedules and overcome their differences, and thus it may take a while to surface out their dating news if confirm, unless get caught and leak out by the DESPATCH...hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, JungRok said:

On 8/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, cheeserat said:

On 8/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, JungRok said:

Not too sure. But the drama was finalized for production in December-January. The casting was confirmed in Feb. ..plus GM is a part of the drama production...

pretty much when she gets the role after she joined GM in January. Maybe they had negotiations in November to December..

18 hours ago, N Bina said:

Very interesting...whenever I hear about GM it doesn't sound very good but I have to give it a chance since they are such a new company. Their first production is Its Okay so where they invest their money has been successful with the popularity of the show, the future is unknown of course. Personally I think GM could be something that was started by KSH and close colleagues. Most actors find things outside of acting to do because there is an end to popularity. 

Did a bit of searching around and found a few things to add to the discussion here:

- KSH left Key East in 12/2019 and formed a new agency with his cousin on 1/2020. And like you guys have said, he's not the CEO, but probably a shareholder. Funny though, his cousin, Lee Sa-rang (real name Lee Jae Hyun) is also neither the Founder and nor a part of the Executive Management team (founders are Kim Mi Hye and Lee Ro Bae). So looks like for now they want to invest rather than to be involved in the daily decision making process of the company. 

- Regarding whether his cousin will trick KSH, don't worry, his cousin was the director of KSH's "Real" movie in 2017. They've also lived together before and thus have formed a really close and reliable relationship. I don't think (and also hope) there will be any tricking happening. 

My take is that:

> SYJ was in discussion with Gold Medalist as her new agency + being offered the role of KMY

> KSH accepted the role of MKT + was in the process of forming Gold Medalist + perhaps also knew SYJ's plan of joining the company 

> Gold Medalist became one of the executive producers for IOTNBO, just in time that SYJ also decided to join the company. This is actually a smart move of the company in terms of promoting their new name along with KSH and SYJ. 

The order might not the be correct, but I feel like there is a lot of connection between Gold Medalist co-producing the drama with KSH and SYJ being lead roles. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

My Saturday and Sunday night is boring, i cant move on yet from this drama also the couple. So i made their MV again haha. 

Seo Ye Ji said that Kim Soo Hyun is the only most active person on set and also repeatedly give bad jokes.. Hahaha

BGM is As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank God I am not very much at home these days, so I couldn't feel the absence of IONTBO.

But once I got back on Soompi & saw those gifs & videos, and it hit me. No more SYJ & KSH... :(

No more of this... :(

98445564ff70d7c657f2415d5bdc0e41be6c54bf

Source: noctes (tumblr)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you for create this forum. I really loves KSH & SYJ chemistry. I'm glad they are in the same agency altho lack of content of them together from GM B) Maybe to avoid the dating rumour . They value their actors private life. Hopefully Yeji will gonna reactivate her insta account soon . I'm wishing for the best to their career. I'm gonna miss this sweet gesture of them on set:wub:

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

credit Zijian5528

KSH & SYJ looks like a domestic couple

Ef-H9y-Bp-WAAEn-C1i.gif

Our good looking and newlywed couple

Ee-f-NSc-Vo-AACF33.gif

Spoiler

IMG-20200814-145543.jpg

IMG-20200814-145540.jpg

Caring KSH

IMG-20200817-130533.jpg

IMG-20200817-130536.jpg

credit: Yeaji_ss

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know very little about the K-entertainment, but from what I gathered, dating is like career-suicide. And for some reason, it's easier for actors to know each other if they are in the same agency. Not sure why that's the case? Do they have regular meetings or something?

I'm new to watching behind-the-scenes as well, and with so much time during lockdown, I've managed to watch and re-watch all HyunJi videos in YouTube.

I'm both fascinated and frustrated at how restrictive K-entertainment is when it comes to actors dating. I'm not instigating that they are, but the fans and veterans reaction of them not having "enough" scenes and interviews together makes me think that this is unusual? In our country, it is the total opposite lol. High-earning on-screen couples get forced to date in real life (not good either) so this is all new to me.

I'm slowly jumping in the ship because they just look happy with each other. And I'm living for Yeaji's laughs (thanks Soo Hyun). One thing I noticed in the bts below, Yeaji pointed at the camera for a split second. So maybe she wants to keep their interaction private? She seems to be a very private person and probably has anxiety so I could understand if she decided against exposure.

IMG-20200817-130536.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Paula2019 Agreed. Yeji laughs at whatever Soo hyun does:wub:  

I was wondering if they keep in touch after their CF in 2014. YeJi and KSH said that they've been friends. Screenshot-2020-08-17-17-39-27-67.png

I'm also curious why SYJ never call KSH "oppa" like she did with her other male costar. Is it because she only two years younger than KSH?? 

IMG-20200817-174727.jpg

And its still a mystery for me, why Yeji didn't renew her contract with her previous management and choose to join new agency with KSH? I mean, i know GM is an executive producer of itsokaytonotbeokay , that drama is basically GM project, but why KSH and SYJ should join that agency??

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif

SYJ feeding KSH is the sweetest :tears:

Spoiler

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@denira2104 maybe the reason why SYJ does not all KSH "oppa" is because KSH is technically her boss.. maybe that's why she calls him "soo-hyun-ssi"

I also like your take on why SYJ pointed at the camera during that bts. I don't want to jump ship yet on the speculation that they are dating IRL but your comment made me think twice hahaha!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@cheeserat Yes it make sense, because SYJ is in KSH's agency, she seems more reserved. Remember how Yeji kept on turning towards Soohyun when she had to pick missions from the board and he ended up always picking the missions on her behalf .

Yeji trust him to make the decision for her. I guess if she get a project offer she will discuss it with Soo hyun first ;)

IMG-20200817-170812.jpg

IMG-20200817-170655.jpg

IMG-20200817-170659.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200817-170702.jpg

• Like 2

I dunno @denira2104 @cheeserat, this interview don't have the "I'm your boss" vibe :D

It's always been my impression that they hang out regularly even before the IOTNBO, based on how comfortable they are with each other and how similar their humor is. And didn't Yeji validated that at 8:13 in the interview I linked? 

How big of a deal is it in Korea when actors move from one agency to another? And what are the differences if they (SYJ & KSH) work for different agencies? I don't get this part, because they will see each other regardless, right?