[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

soooo Am I late to this Fandom? They were ahemmm dating right? Lmao.. its okay. I want Soo Hyun to shout "SarangHae YeJi" and repeatedly in front of all his fans. I hope both will not get hated but loved

• Like 2

I am hoping to see them again together in another drama or movie.. although it is almost impossible in kdramaland.. very few pairings have been paired again for another drama, like lee dong wook and yoo in-na... but still i am hopingggg :crybaby:

Fans are going crazy because they noticed that in these pictures KSH wore a jacket but in the actual scene he didn't wear one. So then, how many kissing takes did they take?

How much kissing is enough?

By the way, can someone please (re)share the full clip (if eng sub is included that'd be wonderful) of our HyunJi at Baeksang this year? I couldn't find a full clip on YouTube :(( 

• Like 2

Hi there! What is the code i wanna join the group chat

On 7/20/2020 at 8:39 AM, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! I already created a Kakaotalk Group Chat! https://open.kakao.com/o/gDeQD6lc

You can message me for the code so we can filter out who gets in. 

Thank you!

Hi there i have install kakao and it doess need code hope you see this :)

• Like 1

hello! I am just a silent reader on forums and just wanna share this FMV of KSH & SYJ! The drama & chemistry is phenomenal!!!

Hope you liked the video~ (& subscribe if you like the content!)

....and please continue cheering on both of them! Feeling sad seeing their antis on KR cafe sites. They don't deserve all the hate since both are really good! Make sure to leave positive comments on their videos and in SNS, like cheering them up!! Thank you!! All the love for MoonMoon Couple ;)

• Like 5

Hi,,so sad the drama ended :( Already missed MoonMoon Couple, Sang Tae Oppa, our Remarkable Trio! 

I want to share my MV. LOVE is Part 2 (Seo Ye Ji Part). BGM is Incredible Love by Emma Heesters (cover). Hope u'll like it! Thank youuu

• Like 4

On 8/10/2020 at 4:58 PM, ncly said:

Fans are going crazy because they noticed that in these pictures KSH wore a jacket but in the actual scene he didn't wear one. So then, how many kissing takes did they take?

How much kissing is enough?

Judging by the latest BTS, some are not even kissing takes, but more like "proper stances" - where to place their bodies, limbs, etc. How to shout at the deer. :D How to look at each other...

Thanks, everyone, for the beautiful videos! :wub:

• Insightful 1

On 8/10/2020 at 10:08 PM, Nurliyana Amani said:

Hi there! What is the code i wanna join the group chat

Hi there i have install kakao and it doess need code hope you see this :)

Me too :D

I saw an interesting tweet. There's a debate over the kissing scene they had in the last 

What do you guys think about the tweet? :D

On 8/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, cheeserat said:

I am hoping to see them again together in another drama or movie.. although it is almost impossible in kdramaland.. very few pairings have been paired again for another drama, like lee dong wook and yoo in-na... but still i am hopingggg :crybaby:

I remember they did a Cf together in the past. Considering they are in the same agency, there is more chance of them being together in a project. I’ll be satisfied though even if they appear together at the end year award. Just hope they keep contact with each other. 

• Like 5

These two might not pair up until a few years but I'm sure they will bump into each other since they are in the same agency. Besides, KSH has worked with costars like IU and Jun Ji Hyun multiple times. I have high hopes they will team up again for another project.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, N Bina said:

These two might not pair up until a few years but I'm sure they will bump into each other since they are in the same agency. Besides, KSH has worked with costars like IU and Jun Ji Hyun multiple times. I have high hopes they will team up again for another project.

A movie would be awesome

• Like 2