[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 minutes ago, MitzB said:

imagine their future babies together... so much visuals... 

advance thinker 

damn the visuals of their children!! 

KSH will be having a damn hard time shoo-ing all the oneswho wants to court their daughter!! 

If it'll be a son then i think he will take up his dad

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Just now, yejisoohyun said:

future international playboy!!!

i dont think SYJ will agree to this!

she might hang her son if he'll turns out a playboy hahahaha but I guess they will raised him right and take up his dad with such gentleness uwu

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Yangju Okjeong Central Park is popular, thanks to'Psycho but okay'

Okjeong Central Park, Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, is gaining popularity thanks to the drama 'Psycho But It's Okay', which is being aired recently.

According to Yangju City on the 17th, Okjeong Central Park was seen as a place for couples Kim Soo-hyun (Moon Kang-tae) and Seo Ye-ji (Go Moon-young) went on a date in the 7th episode of 'Psycho But It's Okay' that aired on the 11th. 

As the trail on the lake, where the two walked attracted the viewers' attention with a beautiful night view along with the music fountain, these days, the number of visitors increased dramatically. An official from Yangju-si said, “It seems that after the broadcast, the number of people going out during the daytime increased by 2-3 times.”

Full article

https://n.news.naver.com/article/081/0003108260

0003108260_001_20200717113607539.jpg?type=w430

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

First kiss should be him going all for it. I just want her to be just as shocked as us. Just imaging her claiming so many times she wants (to eat) him, and it ends up with him jumping on her. :D 

It could happened :D. Suddenly I remember their dialogue 

KT : where do you want to go ?

MY : A motel.

KT : What do you want to eat ? 
MY : You 

:cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

The CEO uploaded a pic with Juri! I hope theyll upload a pic with Yeji and Soohyun too :( 

Do you guys think KSH will upload a selfie with SYJ? Soon? 

Dont really wanna keep my hopes up, cause I notice some actors/actress not really uploading anything with their costars haha they just post selfies lol

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, zvahl said:

The CEO uploaded a pic with Juri! I hope theyll upload a pic with Yeji and Soohyun too :( 

Do you guys think KSH will upload a selfie with SYJ? Soon? 

Dont really wanna keep my hopes up, cause I notice some actors/actress not really uploading anything with their costars haha they just post selfies lol

I really wish i gotta see a pic of SYJ on his acc too but not as a promotional tactics 

but I have seen real couples not posting their lover on their social media account sooo... :rubchin:

• Like 4

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:

I really wish i gotta see a pic of SYJ on his acc too but not as a promotional tactics 

but I have seen real couples not posting their lover on their social media account sooo... :rubchin:

This really! I even stalked some of the celebs who worked together in a drama before like Baek Jin Hee and Yoo Hyun Min - theyve been dating for 5 years I think but I only saw one photo from YHMs IG and it is an OST pic or group pic I think... 

Dont really wanna assume too much but I just cant help it..........

:crymeme:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, zvahl said:

This really! I even stalked some of the celebs who worked together in a drama before like Baek Jin Hee and Yoo Hyun Min - theyve been dating for 5 years I think but I only saw one photo from YHMs IG and it is an OST pic or group pic I think... 

Dont really wanna assume too much but I just cant help it..........

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh deaaar!! This whole shipping is making me delulu too!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh deaaar!! This whole shipping is making me delulu too!!! 

Truth!! This is so bad for my heart lol haha to the point that I didnt care about my own love life as long as Soohyun and Yeji will get married and have babies lol 

Am think too far ahead lol I need to stop

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, zvahl said:

Truth!! This is so bad for my heart lol haha to the point that I didnt care about my own love life as long as Soohyun and Yeji will get married and have babies lol 

Am think too far ahead lol I need to stop

HAHAHAHHAHA I really wished for that day too but for now Imma just go with the flow and support them in their endeavors and hopefully they'll find their way towards each other! 

OMG HAHAHHA GOSH love life is a no no for me but I kinda want these two to have a wonderful love life together! 

@zvahl these couple is sizzling so our job is to be delulu :Fist1:

• LOL 1

Help our Kang Tae :blush:

KIM SOO HYUN of South Korea is an Official Nominee for 100 SEXIEST MEN IN THE WORLD 2020!

Help Kim Soo Hyun advance by liking this photo and posting a nice comment below
1 like is equal to 2 votes
1 comment is equal to 1 vote

TO VOTE CLICK HERE:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCsrci_ph1o/?igshid=1w3mevmd0p9ya&fbclid=IwAR2up3aFxBmCn5nkftQL2Nyp6JFLZRfu0e7rhH63KHnxKmfdjvOtfLEINUI

109875250_1327823110883068_5494081112223

Kim Soo Hyun  is one of the official nominees for The 100 Most Beautiful / The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2020.

Please visit this IG link and love his photo to vote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB9yQuEHE1R/?igshid=n66wi5qc3cd5

109114608_1327807157551330_3142683091059

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, adorablehome said:

ALL HAIL KING SOO HYUN :Megathanks: 

is our queen losing this love battle? lez find out

Ahahahahah! Can't agree more! Perfect human being is perfect. King indeed. 

b3213e1b233dc155aae461c21f852ede1f314cf6

Source: yesdramas (tumblr)

No but look at that smile. Honestly, this is the most sincere and childish smile I've ever seen in an actor. :wub:And believe me, I've seen (voluntarily or not) a lot of actors. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

OMG, cant wait for new episode tonight! Love this coupleeee, Kim Soo Hyun likes Ko Mun Yeong's lines, "do you believe in destiny?" so i made this MV. Here's the link, hope u'll like it.

So do u believe in destiny? :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 2