[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

In the BTS where KSH offer SYJ the jacket, I think that’s KSH’s jacket:phew:, because if you rewatch the clip at 1 minute and 25 seconds you can hear a laugh, that laugh sound like KSH. And in the glass there is a reflection of a man that seem to be like KSH(my delulu mind lol:P) if that man is really KSH Looks like he had the jacket on then Offer to SYJ cuz he knows she doesn’t like the cold weather(according to previous interview hehe)

56-D5-C519-7-F7-B-40-CF-A62-F-A345121793

Edited by Syjkmy
  • Like 3
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 6

2 minutes ago, debz said:

im excited for episode 9&10... how can kim soo hyun not fall in love with seo yea ji? she looks beautiful in and out .. smart and confident woman as well.. :)

And vice versa - how can she not fall for him? He seems to me like the perfect man - handsome, super well-mannered, smart, talented, etc, etc, etc... *insert endless rambling about how perfect KSH is*

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

I never heard of SYJ before IOTNBO but now I will watch anything she does in the future. She's become probably my favorite kdrama actress. This was a smart choice for KSH post-military because its unique with interesting characters and it's not flashy or inappropriate (ahem) and the whole cast shines. 

It's so crazy that I didn't even know who SYJ was and now I can't picture anybody else as KMY. She's killing it.

• Like 4
  • Love 13

10 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

First kiss should be him going all for it. I just want her to be just as shocked as us. Just imaging her claiming so many times she wants (to eat) him, and it ends up with him jumping on her. :D 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this will be so hooot!! Imagine KMY being the kinky type of gurl but KT does the move I mean----

9 hours ago, midflight said:

idk if it’s just me, but sometimes i have to pause and think which one you guys are referring to:

1) seo ye ji and kim soo hyun, or

2) ko moon-young and moon kang-tae

:(((( insert tears here

at this point, I might think that KMY and MKT is the same as SYJ and KSH HAHAHAHAH I got confused as hell sometimes

Welcome to the thread @Syjkmy and @debz :wub:

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Syjkmy said:

In the BTS where KSH offer SYJ the jacket, I think that’s KSH’s jacket:phew:, because if you rewatch the clip at 1 minute and 25 seconds you can hear a laugh, that laugh sound like KSH. And in the glass there is a reflection of a man that seem to be like KSH(my delulu mind lol:P) if that man is really KSH Looks like he had the jacket on then Offer to SYJ cuz he knows she doesn’t like the cold weather(according to previous interview hehe)

that hair looks like KSH's 

thank you for pointing this out!!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

SO KSH REMEMBERED THAT SHE HATES COLD?!

ALL HAIL KING SOO HYUN :Megathanks: 

This is not helping me to be calm as a shipper yall making my delulu mind party all night long and I know this isnt good for my brain but who cares YOLO

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Based on my observation on Netflix interview, I think KSH is a perfectionist type, when he talked about "bubble tea" while the two are easy-going type, not so particular. At this stage they are certainly fond of each other. I won't worry too much of them because only time will tell.

YEES! I have also seen that these two are indeed certainly fond of each other and I wont blame anyone for that. 

Shipping really come sort of patience and I know these two will develop in a matter of time and we will be the glorious shippers on earth when that time comes. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

7 hours ago, Syjkmy said:

what a wonderful breakfast for me after I saw this, if this is true then the points we gave him as tallied by @ruminati0n will be his all with our heart hahahahahha! should we give him an additional 5 points for this? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

And vice versa - how can she not fall for him? He seems to me like the perfect man - handsome, super well-mannered, smart, talented, etc, etc, etc... *insert endless rambling about how perfect KSH is*

well with all of those great qualities they have together then it will be safe to say that there is such no reason for them not to fall with each other

and the list goes on... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Just now, paulinebae said:

ALL HAIL KING SOO HYUUUN!!

but seriously tho in terms of consistency, QUEEN YE JI WINS!! 

okay i agree to this

KSH can be jealous, caring, sometimes flirty and I dont know what to do with him anymore!!

I love this guy so much but imma give him 0 for consistency :joy:

maybe there are times where he cant control himself and lose his cool when our girl is around

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

all hail king soo hyun

your majesty seo ye ji still leads the love game

this series in terms of storyline and casts is really great!

the writer indeed made the plot so nice and unpredictable coz i really dont know if my and kt will be together unti the end

Edited by danashiri
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, danashiri said:

the writer indeed made the plot so nice and unpredictable coz i really dont know if my and kt will be together unti the end

you made my heart went oops! 

this is giving me a hard time to think hahaha but I guess the writer will give us the ending these two both deserve...atleast

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 2

Whatever the ending maybe if it will be the best for these two then we'll accept it wholeheartedly. 

if it's sad one then good

if it's happy ending then better!

but i am still not thinking about the ending this time, imma just munch these two and watch them learn how to love and to be loved then I will be fine

• Like 4
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

well with all of those great qualities they have together then it will be safe to say that there is such no reason for them not to fall with each other

and the list goes on... 

imagine their future babies together... so much visuals... 

advance thinker :smort:

• LOL 4
  • Love 3