[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Kinda want to see the BTS of their first kiss so bad! These two really laughs in serious moment and I kinda want to see their faces if they will be super serious or be themselves as the ultimate goofballs and laugh when they are about to film their kiss hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Just now, adorablehome said:

Kinda want to see the BTS of their first kiss so bad! These two really laughs in serious moment and I kinda want to see their faces if they will be super serious or be themselves as the ultimate goofballs and laugh when they are about to film their kiss hahaha

Well I might really think they will laugh their hearts out if they will kiss! 

Let's see

If they will be super serious and barely even giggle...

Dont know what to think

I wish someone is and actor here to help us deduct

• LOL 13

Said it before but I’ll say it again. After the latest scene, I can honestly say that Kim Soo-hyun is a lot flirtier (?) in the latest BTS than the earlier ones.

ahhhhhh the separation anxiety after this drama finishes airing is gonna be bad :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, midflight said:

Said it before but I’ll say it again. After the latest scene, I can honestly say that Kim Soo-hyun is a lot flirtier (?) in the latest BTS than the earlier ones.

ahhhhhh the separation anxiety after this drama finishes airing is gonna be bad :(

me is sad now

if this drama finishes imma still go back here and relive the moments... shipping these two will never end even though their work together ended huhuhuhu

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

12 minutes ago, midflight said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA riiight?!!! he even showed some jealousy too like this boi should be consistent brooo

• LOL 15

16 minutes ago, midflight said:

oppa really need to step up his game!

but rumination gave him 200 points tho but it is still not enough!!!

KSH kinda dont want her gurl with other guuuy hmm love it, is he the possessive type of boyfie? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

5 minutes ago, paulinebae said:

oppa really need to step up his game!

but rumination gave him 200 points tho but it is still not enough!!!

KSH kinda dont want her gurl with other guuuy hmm love it, is he the possessive type of boyfie? 

oh my! I think he is protective kind of boyfie uhm like Kang Tae??? 

so hooot

• LOL 13

1 minute ago, seojiseoji said:

oh my! I think he is protective kind of boyfie uhm like Kang Tae??? 

so hooot

well MY is super duper possesive!!! 

To know what kind of boyfie KSH i think we should ask our girl nooow 

Hello Ms Seo Ye Ji what kind of boyfie is Soo Hyun-shii 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

1 minute ago, yejisoohyun said:

If these two are not in mutual understanding stage, I dont know anymore. 

I can see that `they like each other! 

BTW WHAT'S WITH THE SWOON THO! WE ARE NEAR 10 EPISODES YET NO CONTENT FROM THEM

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, gunhooooo said:

BTW WHAT'S WITH THE SWOON THO! WE ARE NEAR 10 EPISODES YET NO CONTENT FROM THEM

Well my other ship BJ  got the most content from The Swoon and I can see that they were enjoying it! I really hoped our couple accepted all the content offer from The Swoon tho! 

But they are really late this time, what's with them? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, adorablehome said:

Well my other ship BJ  got the most content from The Swoon and I can see that they were enjoying it! I really hoped our couple accepted all the content offer from The Swoon tho! 

But they are really late this time, what's with them? 

The Swoon trynna cancel itself :joy: the amount of hype from this couple is really overpowering and they are losing that much views if they dont upload any... 

• LOL 15

Sorry girls, i prefer soul mate to best friend, if they can turn into one, which i doubt so at this moment, they are pretty close now and comfortable with each other for sure but not yet to the soul mate stage. About the marriage, i don't think it will start so soon as they are at the career growth stage. But who knows? They may be blessed....

Based on my observation on Netflix interview, I think KSH is a perfectionist type, when he talked about "bubble tea" while the two are easy-going type, not so particular. At this stage they are certainly fond of each other. I won't worry too much of them because only time will tell. :waves:

• Like 1
  • Love 13

4 hours ago, yejilove said:

First kiss shouldnt be a peck!!! 

First kiss should be him going all for it. I just want her to be just as shocked as us. Just imaging her claiming so many times she wants (to eat) him, and it ends up with him jumping on her. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16