Quantcast

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun’s Upcoming Drama “Mr. Queen” Shares Hilarious Blooper Reel

ca414229f9cf45b89f9a2f09a468c637.jpeg?s=

Nov 29, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mr. Queen” has released a fun blooper reel ahead of its premiere!

“Mr. Queen” is a new historical fantasy-comedy drama about a man from modern times whose soul gets trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty.

Shin Hye Sun will star in the drama as Kim So Young, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun will play King Cheoljong, who seems like a weak and ineffective ruler on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

The newly released video clip takes viewers behind the scenes of the cast’s teaser and poster shoots, sharing an amusing glimpse of the stars filming their comic teasers for the drama—and facing a few struggles along the way. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440841wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyuns-upcoming-drama-mr-queen-shares-hilarious-blooper-reel

• Like 5
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun Compliment Each Other’s Acting In “Mr. Queen”

tvN’s upcoming historical fusion drama “Mr. Queen” released new stills of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun.

“Mr. Queen” stars Shin Hye Sun as a man from modern times whose soul gets trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Kim Jung Hyun stars as King Cheoljong, a king who appears weak and ineffective on the outside but has a hidden side of himself.

The new stills show a confrontation between Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her, and Cheoljong. Cheoljong is attempting to read his book in peace, but a mud-splattered Kim So Yong invades his personal space and demands something from him, despite his unflattering reaction.

shin-hye-sun-kim-jung-hyun-mr.-queen.jpg

Shin Hye Sun said, “Like his character, Cheoljong, Kim Jung Hyun is an actor with lots of unexpected sides to him. He is gentle and soft, but has a mischievous side. He completely immerses himself in his character and holds his own weight, so filming felt as comfortable as if we had worked together for a long time.”

Kim Jung Hyun said, “Filming is fun because of Shin Hye Sun, who is the moodmaker in the cast. She has a lot of respect for her co-star during filming, and her warm heart shines through when she compliments and comforts us on what we do well.”

The production staff of “Mr. Queen” said, “The synergy between Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun, who have completely become one with their characters, is amazing. Their acting brings their multifaceted characters to life. They were able to create comic synergy from the dynamic scenes that arise from the unusual situation the characters find themselves in. Please look forward to seeing their transformation.”

“Mr. Queen” premieres on December 12 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441275wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyun-compliment-each-others-acting-in-mr-queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Watch: “Mr. Queen” Promises Comedy And Suspense In New Highlight Reel

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mr. Queen” has release a highlight reel to raise anticipation for the drama’s premiere!

“Mr. Queen” is a new historical fantasy-comedy drama about a man from modern times whose soul gets trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty.

Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Young, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun plays King Cheoljong, who seems like a weak and ineffective ruler on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

The highlight reel begins with Jang Bong Hwan’s voice exclaiming, “No, I’m going to live!” as Kim So Young wakes up in an unfamiliar bedroom and stares at her face in the mirror in disbelief. As she sits next to King Cheoljong, she says in jest, “What is this, the Joseon dynasty?” but King Cheoljong replies in shock, “This is the Joseon dynasty.”

Kim So Young soon finds out that she is to be wed to King Cheoljong, and she tries to confess that she is actually a man. Despite her attempts to rattle the king by shoving a foot in his direction and hitting him in the chest, he calmly tells her, “No matter how much you hit me, I won’t die.” As they lie down to sleep in opposite directions, the scene cuts to King Cheoljong commenting dryly, “I’m curious to see what kind of queen she becomes.”

Next, the highlight reel gives a glimpse into the different sides of King Cheoljong’s personality. At first, although he says, “A king never runs,” he is seen breaking into a spooked run at the end of a dark hallway. This comedic moment is immediately contrasted with his stony gaze as he confesses, “I have never wanted to become king, much less a figurehead.” Queen Sunwon (Bae Jong Ok) then warns him, “Never lose your humility.”

King Cheoljong reveals his true motives as his voice is heard saying, “We’re getting ready for a battle between power and justification. The only way we can punish those in power is by proving their corruption through documents.” He shows off his flawless sword fighting skills as he fearlessly battles his opponents before ripping the mask off his face in anger.

Turning back to the predicament of Kim So Young, Queen Sunwon expresses her concern over her odd personality. Sunwon’s younger brother Kim Jwa Geun (Kim Tae Woo) ominously tells her, “More important than who you are is who you must become.” Kim Byung In (Na In Woo) then tells Kim So Young, “The palace isn’t as safe as you’d think,” adding more mystery to her plight.

The highlight reel comes to a spectacular end as Kim So Young attempts to escape the palace and back into her own time as Jang Bong Hwan’s voice says, “Let’s go back to my life and my own body!”

Watch the highlight reel below!

“Mr. Queen” premiers on December 12 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441393wpp/watch-mr-queen-promises-comedy-and-suspense-in-new-highlight-reel

• Like 3

But he's alive in School 2017 haha. That's where I discovered him:fullofhearts:

credit to Pampered Bookworm on twitter

Our Queen! Shin Hye Sun is a good actress!:approves:

credit to tvN 드라마 on twitter

Anyone who can understand Korean language, can you help to identify whether there is any hint of the love triangle or one-sided love that will interfere with the main couple in this relationship chart?

Seriously, I'm hoping there is none here:Furious:

credit to tvN 드라마 on twitter

Wohoo, I really can't wait for this drama!:highonflowers:

Spoiler

credit to  tvN 드라마 on twitter

credit to 미라시~✨

Our hot king:

EoOJYp2VkAAc5Jw?format=jpg&name=360x360

and our dramatic queen:

EoHZq_VUcAA9GKO?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 4

Thank you so much @immorethant!

Oh no, there is first love relationship between the King and Cho Hwa Jin!

Then the love rivals between the King/Kim Byung In and Queen/Cho Hwa Jin (did she become king concubine too?)

I'm hoping for no love triangle and the screenwriter give the love square instead. OH SCREENWRITER! It is hard for a Korean romance plot without the love triangle huh?:headbang:

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

hahaha

credit to owner

Trailer translations:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Yay, someone share the translation of our royal couple interview. Thank you so much!:tears:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CITLO9qJ52i/?igshid=1jl7f0vrafqwv

credit to owner

I also want to know what his stare means. Does he agree or disagree with her? LOL

credit to owner

Shin Hye Sun's reaction haha

credit to owner

Same energy:D 

It is so sweet that both main actors reason are because of her. I wonder which of her past dramas/movies did they had watch?

credit to owner

Fanart!:wub:

Spoiler

credit to owner

Spoiler

From the teaser it seems nothing will happen on their first night. But I wonder whether they will consummate their marriage finally.

I remember that the couple in Chinese version slept together. At that time the main female lead got drunk so the main male lead carried her to bed. She mistaken him as her female servant, grabbed him then they slept together. She even got pregnant and gave birth to a son LOL 

But King Cheoljong didn't had any child in the real history:sweatingbullets:

credit to owner

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

OMG. The latest video uploaded by tvN on Youtube is over 1M views in 2 days. Even k-nets are surprised! I love this song. Go, Mr. Queen! (Queen Cheorin!) So good. :hooray:

The chemistry between Hyesun and Junghyun is so great!

I knew they were getting along because there were a few pics online of the two of them hanging out during a film break (they are from September, I think). I found only one of them and it's taken from a distance (and it's blurry too), but they look so cute! 

:winkx:

And that art is so pretty! Love the colouring so much.:wub:

• Like 5

Bae Jong Ok Is Intrigued By Shin Hye Sun In Upcoming Drama “Mr. Queen”

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Mr. Queen” has released new stills of Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok!

“Mr. Queen” is an upcoming tvN historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul gets trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty.

Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Jang Bong Hwan, a chef who works in the Blue House. Kim Jung Hyun stars as King Cheoljong, who is a weak and ineffective king on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears. Bae Jong Ok plays Queen Sunwon, who holds the reins of true power from behind the throne, and Jo Yeon Hee plays Queen Jo, an ambitious and greedy woman who seeks to gain authority and control of everything.

The newly released stills show a glimpse of an intriguing meeting between the the three most powerful women in the palace. Queen Suwon, the most powerful of them all, shows off her extraordinary aura with her charismatic eyes and glistening royal robes. Queen Jo sits to her left and beams warmly, but her eyes are filled with slyness and arrogance.

Kim So Yong sits before them with a bright grin, but her eyes dart around for the truth. It’s not easy for her to distinguish between the two different queens and address them in the proper way. Although they are difficult to approach, she manages to win them over with her social life skills from the modern world. Viewers are eager to find out more about their relationship and how Kim So Yong will be able to survive this era’s strict principles and rules.

shin-hye-sun.jpg

jo-yeon-hee.jpg

Spoiler

bae-jong-ok-jo-yeon-hee.jpg

One other key point besides the comic relief is the thrilling palace that is filled with secrets, rumors, and fight for power. The drama’s production team shared, “The war of nerves between the powerful women of the royal family will be both hilarious and thrilling. It will be interesting to see how Queen Kim So Yong will become the center of it. You can look forward to the unexpected hilarious synergy between Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok.”

“Mr. Queen” premiers on December 12 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441760wpp/bae-jong-ok-is-intrigued-by-shin-hye-sun-in-upcoming-drama-mr-queen

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdexs6DDS1/

On the 7th, Shin Hye-sun posted two photos on her SNS without any other words. In the published photo, Shin Hye-seon transformed into the Joseon Dynasty Jungjeon'Kim So-yong' wearing red hanbok and gachae. The beautiful and elegant figure catches the eye. Fans who encountered the photo showed reactions such as "cute", "shooting fighting", and "I'll look forward to it."

https://news.joins.com/article/23939713

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후