41 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

I was wondering about that too

But, in Chinese, no 9 means luck :blush: and dragon as well. so hopefully our King and Queen will get the luck after the Surit nal crisis.

thanks!! i actually didn't know about 9 and i completely forgot she called the queen's lot "dragon" because the han character written on the back of the lot was fish lel. fingers crossed for our royal couple!

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

That military display was superb, especially the sparring between the two male leads! Simply fantastic! I loved the performances and the displays. I can't imagine the hardwork that must have gone behind it. Hats off! Both the male leads did such an amazing job! It started with the dance performance and ended with those gravity defying stunts! This episode was on a different level of intensity altogether. When I asked for intensity and tension, I didn't think of this but I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. The tension is brewing and I am much eager to see the outburst.

I feel something bad might happen to the Queen, because everyone's out to get her. Hwa Jin , the deluded fool has handed over the greatest weapon to the Second Queen. And the First Queen's brother is out to make the King weaker and would probably do something to attack him where it hurts the most, and in this case, the Queen.

I don't find anything wrong with the Second Male lead. He doesn't know that the King's feelings are changing. He is only aware of the indifference the King had previously shown to the Queen which made her suicidal and later he even tried to kill her. So I don't really blame him for his misguided sense of justice.

Also, is there anything better than two handsome men fighting, literally fighting over a beautiful woman?:heart3:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kwayteow_mama said:

OMG i just wanna say that ep 12 is epic! 

Yet again intense!

This drama is indeed the best!

The actors, actresses, script, camera, everything is perfect!

And we have to wait another weeeeeeeeekkend :dead:

• Like 4

SPOILER!!! DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!

Spoiler

What the?!!!!!! HE ALMOST GOT BLOWN UP?!!!!!! AND BYEONG IN BLOCKING SO BONG FROM RUNNING TO THE KING?!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1
5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

OMG i'm in shock right now... BTW next ep preview i saw a KISS... I NEED TO KNOW WHO KISS WHO:surprisedwut:

Edit: So Bong with So Yong memories remember her kiss with that annoying cousin...

• Like 4

What the heck just happened??!!!! They actually tried to kill the king??! Jesus Christ. I’m actually shaking.... This is just too intense. How dare they??!!!! How dare they harm him??!

@lolly84 It was the flashback. So Bong finally remembered the kiss between So Yong and the cousin. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

OMG i'm in shock right now... BTW next ep preview i saw a KISS... I NEED TO KNOW WHO KISS WHO:surprisedwut:

wait really!!! hopefully next week So Bong would accept his/her current state for caring Cheoljong and openly support him.

btw I have mixed feeling for Byeon In, ion one side I'm glad he knows that King was the one who want to harm Queen but on the other hand, his action in today episode make me upset. Why He prevent Queen approaching her husband (well i know for safety matter, but still it made me mad (lol) for some reason)

aaaaa our poor king  :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
2 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

What the heck happened? Who tried to kill the King? Is he alright????????? Alive? Please, some kind soul put me out of my misery?

don't know who is behind it yet... but yes he's alive and looks like he'll be back stronger than ever in the ep 13 preview!

• Like 2
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후