Quantcast

I am having quite a hard time articulating this so please bear with me im not so good with words. 

And this is just a theory and forgive me if this has been mentioned already since I have not had the chance to backread.

There's probably a reason why So Bong's memories are all mixed up right now. It's all going to lead to Bong Hwan's soul finally leaving So Yong's body to return to his, in the present time. By then, he will probably have recovered. So Yong is left with her old memories + awareness of having Bong Hwan's soul once inside her, acquiring some of his traits as well. So eventually, we will be seeing just So Yong and not So Bong anymore but this time, a more confident, strong and independent So Yong to whom the king has fallen deeply in love with. 

I don't really know how else this will be a happy ending but however they will do it, I am fervently praying that the writers do give us a happy one. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 Mr queen can join his boo in bed the easy way :phew:
~< shhh , don’t say words , let’s sleep 

Or the hard way :w00t:

or extreme way :D

Whichever way they want to be, bed or bathtub , wet or dry - as long as the King Queen (no-touchie couple) pair is inseparable :D

these 3 are cute
https://twitter.com/Erje981

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali  Could you please do the gif where both the Choi Sanggung and Royal Chef in the forest.  She was peeping through that kaleidoscope and he went on patting his bum bum  .. wait, butt or bum?  
Me loving  this pair

she my kind of woman , she got more she bargains for :D

lynU5pq.gif

6MjhEFG.gif

gWFyqoX.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Why did the king suddenly hugged So Yong when she saw her? Is it because he don’t want So Yong to call his father in law and to know that he went inside the well? I’m so confused becoz clearly he fantasized hwajin first before he cleared his head and noticed so yong. :expressionless:

@kyakyari Thank you for the bts clips.

It seems Kim Jung Hyun feels more shy and cringing with the flirty scenes in this dramas more than Shin Hye Sun LOOL

He even show up in her dream with the flower petal on his mouth ahaha

credit to the owner

We know you like it So Bong, don't be in denialB)

credit to the owner

They are cuties

Spoiler

credit to the owner

Small detail like how Queen So Bong called her king "Cheoljongiee" and this make me smile.

She is a cute tsundere:lol:

credit to the owner

Our royal couple relationship development:

Spoiler

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
11 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Why did the king suddenly hugged So Yong when she saw her? Is it because he don’t want So Yong to call his father in law and to know that he went inside the well? I’m so confused becoz clearly he fantasized hwajin first before he cleared his head and noticed so yong. :expressionless:

first he saw hwajin, but his vision cleared and realised that it was actually sobong. it was then he proceeded to hug her and confessed his fears because he knew it was the queen who was with him. :') 

this ep we're seeing the king relying on the queen more and more, to the point that the queen is basically one of his only comfort/distraction from the nightmare that he's basically living in. the soompi article wrote it really nicely - everyone wants something from him. he can't seem to be his true self in front of anyone. until sobong came along and apparently wants absolutely nothing to do with him (and i guess also soyong who only wants the best for him? my own greedy little theory cos we don't see enough of her lel) :'))))))))))))) anyway sobong pls give our king a big hug

8 minutes ago, enzek said:

It seems Kim Jung Hyun feels more shy and cringing with the flirty scenes in this dramas more than Shin Hye Sun LOOL

kjh was so cute bts :'D i wish they gave us more clips but at least we had 3 solid minutes of kjh and shs being cute tgt i guess :'D

• Like 7

I think regardless of how I rationalise it, the thought of the ending of So Yong coming back to her body and her and the King living happily ever after still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I fell in love with the Chef and King, not really So Yong and King. I understand that with conservative Korea, the writers are in a tough spot but still :sad1:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

okay. this is how i react to the newest ep

:smashes::facepalm:   :shaq:   :evilelmo:

first thing first, wth jo hwajin? she has been trying to be soyoung since they were kids and even she dressed like her. no wonder when sobong accused her to be 'fake soyoung' hwajin got all the f word on her face. the hell's wrong with girl? i can understand her angry towards sobong about her maid's death but she got all jealousy because cheoljong shows some attentions to sobong, while actually she never had the right to receive his attention. sis you are craaaaaazy

at this point i just want to watch chef royal and choi sanggung's love story. these young people's love stories just give me headache. and i think i will wait until this drama finish before binge-watching marathon all episodes. the last preview got me mad at hwajin. she is really like the cousin. i'm a modern girl and don't care about status but someone needs to teach them their place in the palace.

and when cheoljong said he can't love the queen, HAH! serve you right, hwajin. idk if cheoljong already loved sobong and doesn't realize it, or the love is just on the way and it hasn't happened. we need something bad happen to sobong so it can make cheoljong worry:rickroll:

Spoiler

but if we refer to chinese drama, the one who will get hurt is hwajin and it will make cheoljong mad at sobong. HHHHHHHH i will wait until this drama finish, definitely.

anyway, i just realize south koreans always call the queen; soyoung, not sobong like international fans do

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

For me, So Yong and the chef are the same person but the twist is they are opposite gender to different time. Secretary Han is the same person from the modern time and to past time, also they have the same agenda to ruin So Yong and the chef's important event. hmmm.. 

• Like 3

Yeah all of us has right to agree or disagree here, just enjoy the show and be happy together chingu...

About the reason the king hug the queen even though he realized who she was, 50% in my mind said that he didn't want the queen called others. But the remain 50% asked again, why he told her about his nightmare? Didn't he got panic attack because of his trauma? why he told her about his biggest fear?

Cheoljong knew that people around him demand something from him. As he said to his brother, only queen who would do what should do because it's right to do, not asked anything for her. For Cheoljong, The Queen could be like a buddha or angel who protect him, but the queen also could turn to be demon when she got mad, but the reason the queen became mad made her human.

In front of his best friend (in 7th night) : The Queen is a woman but I not see her as a woman

- but not long after that statement, he run like a crazy mad man to save the Queen, asked her to keep alive and made promise both of them should keep alive

In front of his brother (in 8th night) : I not have romantic feeling towards her

- but not long after that statement, the king run crazily to the Royal kitchen and looked so worry about the Queen. Oh yah, then the king declared "She's my woman" in front of Byung In

In front of the concubine (in 11th night) : I can not love The Queen (he didn't deny about he has fallen for Queen or not, but he said 'can not')

- so what will happen then???

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

@enzek This was my observation as well, Shin Hye Sun was actually chilled while Kim Jung Hyun fretted and was all awkward during that bathtub scene :glasses:  

The only complaint I have about this scene... why on Earth is Kim Jung Hyun wearing clothes??? It’s only a dream, they should’ve let him do it topless and make us viewers very happy :sparklyeyes: I mean, who wouldn’t want to see this, right?

Spoiler

8SiZvy2.jpg

@tazmin I feel the same, friend! As much as I try, I just don’t know how I’d stomach the ending without Bong Hwan and Cheoljong together. It wouldn’t feel right for So Yong to come back and take Bong Hwan’s place because it was Bong Hwan who made Cheoljong feel the way he feels now. I truly hope BH and SY are the same soul, that way the love story would be complete. I’m still hanging on this hope because we haven’t seen So Yong at all except for the flashbacks.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2
2 hours ago, LRM11219311 said:

I think he just needed comfort. He also did the same when they slept together in the palace before but he received some smacks from So Bong :lol: This time she did not really refuse cos she knew that he just needed someone to hold on [shoulder to cry on] All this time whenever he had nightmare  about his childhood, he would thought Hwa Ji because he thought she saved him from death when he was kid. But now Cheoljong is already 'use to' and comfortable with So Bong whom he shares days and nights together :shaq:

So yeah, I don't think there's anything fishy behind that hug.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

~> him lie down your belly is intriguing but it’s too much information for us to hear never less :phew:

Thanks  @Ameera Alifor the Don't Smile clip ... i love the part when the Queen did the cross sign on the King  - that was so cute!   Poor King had to avoid from getting hit by her swinging hands.

:D  

3 hours ago, kyakyari said:

@Nodame @Min2206 @backstreetboysfanmy pleasure :D

another BTS I found on Twitter, this drama keeps distracting me from doing my task T.T.

I feel like a pervert because constantly replaying their kissing scene

Same here @kyakyari ....I was watching the latest episode an hour ago, alternate between there and this forum to look at the clips, gifs and BTS    
LOL  ..best of both worlds !

And @Ameera Ali  @partyon The royal chef is probably still a vir___, being a bachelor -- our Choi Sanggung's heart is shaky, shaky no?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
5 hours ago, tazmin said:

I think regardless of how I rationalise it, the thought of the ending of So Yong coming back to her body and her and the King living happily ever after still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I fell in love with the Chef and King, not really So Yong and King. I understand that with conservative Korea, the writers are in a tough spot but still :sad1:

Yeah, I feel so uncomfortable because king actually fell in love with So Bong. He had no interest in So Yong whatsoever. So king loving So Bong is genuine, but if he ends up loving So Yong thinking she's So Bong (because she can act like one) is really upsetting. That's not that different from Oh My Ghost ending.

The traits that king likes about So Bong are Jang Bong Hwan's.

At the lake, when So Bong tries to act more like queen with So Yong traits, King felt weird out and kept telling So Bong to act natural (act like Jang Bong Hwan). So when So Bong left brashly with Bong Hwan traits, king smiled and said "that's my queen."

The dominant soul is Jang Bong Hwan. Sure, queen also had So Yong traits, but the most thought process happened by Jang Bong Hwan. At this point, Bong Hwan spent more time with king than So Yong ever did.

Also, king basically already started to have interest in So Bong even before So Yong traits came out.

If the drama really wants So Yong and king ending, then drama should have continously switch the dominant soul or two souls should have coexisted trying to dominate one another, and show that king prefers So Yong instead of Bong Hwan. Then I wouldn't have a problem with that ending.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후