Quantcast

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

ByeongIn and SoYong saved the trapped CheolJong.

They went back to open the well but they immediately leave.

When CheolJong got out of the well the one he saw is HwaJin. 

CheolJong thought the girl who was with him in the well before was her.

It was actually SoYong (she and HwaJin wore almost same hanbok style and it was dark he can't recognize her.) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Wait I didn’t sign up for this! I thought this is not a romance drama! Damn! None of my predictions came true!:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

The way So Bong grabbed Cheoljong’s head looks more like something bold Bong Hwan would do :approves: 

At this point there’s no way Bong Hwan wouldn’t feel anything at all.

I mean the kiss scene was both HOT and funny. SY’s father’s eyes went really wide LMAO :lol: He was like “Let’s protect their privacy.” 

I hope the writers won’t drag the revelation of who truly saved young Cheoljong for too long. He needs to know how fake HJ is. Now So Yong’s sentence “You should love me” makes more sense. 

• Like 7

I almost had a heart attack from that MAKE OUT SESSION:evilelmo:, btw i think BW and SY souls are melting... Most probably we'll see BW in modern time as a new man, not a womanizer and SY with the King in a real love story in the Joseon era!

• Like 2

most romantic kdrama kiss ever!!!! :heart2beat: would be better if they play the "here i am" song like during the ending of ep 8.. wonder if this episode will get record view rating

i hope something real will happen with KJH and SHS after this.. their chemistry is explosive!!! i'm their "antifan" now :love:

Edited by kwayteow_mama
  • Like 2

Seriously I hold my breath when I saw their hot make out... The king has lost himself when the queen kiss him back...

And finally the queen got her period. They slept together, the queen calmed the king who got attack, the king also calmed the queen who got her 1st period

• Like 6

Oh great....I'm all in now :rip:

Spoiler

ErS3PNCUUAcSdKw?format=jpg&name=large

ErS3Pq8UcAMHKMM?format=jpg&name=large

Cred. owner

Their chemistry OHMAHGAHDDDDD :fear:

Also never in a MILLION years would I imagine that continuation from the ending of episode 8!! I thought she would slap him or something - not slap herself!! And that was a full on make out sesh!! I never knew either of them could kiss like that but WOW consider me thoroughly impressed!!

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

Lolol all our theories were wrong. But I so loved what actually happened. Still not processed it fully.

Question - Did she tilt his head to show it was the King she was kissing to her father?Or was it more like the BW in her trying to take control? 

I read someone mention the former. I thought it was the latter. First King kissed SoBong, then SoBong wanted to be in control and then they fell into a rhythm. Everytime the scene went back to them, I was like still?!! 

• Like 3
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후