[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

SPOILER

Spoiler

the way they look each other is hella funny:joy: and what happened to the room? cheoljon had fight with the man outside of the room but why sobong's room turn into a mess :hushed: their night must be sooooo hot and crazy :shaq:

my thought is maybe nothing happened and cheoljong spent his time to find the documents. the same reason that mask-man visited sobong that night.

• Like 4

We gonna see someone getting scold tonight HAHA, looking at the picture teaser and reading the article for today ep preview about Sobong getting scold by Cheoljong already make me laughed LOL. We gonna get more bickering and swoon moment from both of them on today episode! Can’t wait!! :lol:Lets Go Dancing GIF by The Lonely Island

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun Enjoy An Eventful Date Outside The Palace On “Mr. Queen”

Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun Enjoy An Eventful Date Outside The Palace On “Mr. Queen”

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its next episode!

Spoilers

On the latest episode of “Mr. Queen,” Kim So Yong (played by Shin Hye Sun) began to recover her lost memories, with familiar scents from her childhood home triggering specific memories of events from her past. After gradually growing closer and beginning to express interest in one another, King Cheoljong (played by Kim Jung Hyun) and Kim So Yong ended the episode by sharing a sudden kiss in a situation where Cheoljong’s identity was at risk of being found out.

In newly released stills from the hit drama’s upcoming episode, Kim So Yong and Cheoljong continue to bond as they spend some quality time together outside the palace. As Kim So Yong searches for something she needs in a street market, Cheoljong keeps a close eye on her, seemingly worried about what kind of trouble she might get into next.

Shin-Hye-Sun1.jpgKim-Jung-Hyun1.jpg

Cheoljong’s fears may be proven well-founded: in the midst of their shopping excursion, Kim So Yong winds up becoming amusingly distracted by a trickster conning people on the street.

After rushing over to save her, Cheoljong later gives her a scolding that has the typically unabashed and insolent Kim So Yong looking adorably sheepish.

The producers of “Mr. Queen” teased, “The change between the two characters, who will find their hearts skipping a beat in an unexpected moment, will unfold in an entertaining way.”

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Someone conned Jang Bong Hwan??? I want to see it! :joy:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I've been a lurker here and I am a new fan of Shin Hye Sun! I finished two of her dramas while waiting for Episode 9. Hahahha.

I can't wait for the next episode! 

I also think that Bong Hwan and So Yong has more to their relationship than their childhood tryst.

Spoiler

If i remember it correctly, on episode 3, when So Bong unknowingly eavesdropped the king's convo with his brother and friend, his brother told him "Do not let your personal feelings get in the way." When I watched that, I was thinking aaah maybe Cheol Jong and So Yong has something - maybe not a romantic relationship but definitely something.

I hope Episode 9 will reach or expectations!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aisling said:

Holy S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the hottest make out I’ve ever watched in a k-drama :spitswater:

They really went for it, right? OMG. 

omygoodness. i hope they will not have controversy after this hahhaa {nervous laughing}

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@aisling OMG They are so wild XD 

I’m still shocked and gaping, I’m totally lost for words.

I have NEVER seen Shin Hye Sun kissed like this!!! I didn’t even know she had it in her. 

LOL to think that at the beginning of the drama we even thought we wouldn’t get a kiss.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

29 minutes ago, aisling said:

Holy S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the hottest make out I’ve ever watched in a k-drama :spitswater:

They really went for it, right? OMG. 

Shocked!!!

hahaha

They are really all out there.

It's soooooo hooootttttt

I feel like having eye'gsm 

• Like 1

ByeongIn and SoYong saved the trapped CheolJong.

They went back to open the well but they immediately leave.

When CheolJong got out of the well the one he saw is HwaJin. 

CheolJong thought the girl who was with him in the well before was her.

It was actually SoYong (she and HwaJin wore almost same hanbok style and it was dark he can't recognize her.) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

The way So Bong grabbed Cheoljong’s head looks more like something bold Bong Hwan would do :approves: 

At this point there’s no way Bong Hwan wouldn’t feel anything at all.

I mean the kiss scene was both HOT and funny. SY’s father’s eyes went really wide LMAO :lol: He was like “Let’s protect their privacy.” 

I hope the writers won’t drag the revelation of who truly saved young Cheoljong for too long. He needs to know how fake HJ is. Now So Yong’s sentence “You should love me” makes more sense. 

• Like 7

I almost had a heart attack from that MAKE OUT SESSION:evilelmo:, btw i think BW and SY souls are melting... Most probably we'll see BW in modern time as a new man, not a womanizer and SY with the King in a real love story in the Joseon era!

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후