Quantcast

31 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

The thing is they haven't revealed who is who yet. With the voice over gone, what if this is So Yong who thinks herself as Bong Hwan, I've said this before. So, they can just reveal it at the end without changing anything from Chinese counter part. That way King falls for the Queen who sort of has a identity issue. Can Bong Hwan cook like he used to. If not, maybe it is truly So Yong?

Well, in this drama everything is possible. Who knows how this soul swapping really works. Who's unconscious, who's the one overtaking the body. I guess we will have to patiently wait for answers. The kiss at the end of episode 8 was unexpected. So Yong's cousin looked so pale XD I want Cheoljong to know who saved him in the past. Because he will realize that his relationship with Hwa Jin was built on a lie. And because of that lie he made So Yong's life miserable. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

16 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

Well, in this drama everything is possible. Who knows how this soul swapping really works. Who's unconscious, who's the one overtaking the body. I guess we will have to patiently wait for answers. The kiss at the end of episode 8 was unexpected. So Yong's cousin looked so pale XD I want Cheoljong to know who saved him in the past. Because he will realize that his relationship with Hwa Jin was built on a lie. And because of that lie he made So Yong's life miserable. 

True, who really knows?

But dies anybody know how many episodes we have for this drama?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
Just now, Nymeria289 said:

True, who really knows?

But dies anybody know how many episodes we have for this drama?

I saw on wikipedia 20 ep but i hope not...

BTW i'm here for the great Switch-souls COUPLE and i'm fan of both but in particular of Shin Hye Sun! I loved her since Angel last mission love!!:fullofhearts:

Great DRAMA, GREAT COUPLE!!!:evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

About the preview for episode 9

Spoiler

I have the feeling the part of the king seek the confidential document was happened before he met the assassin in front of the queen's room. Like the opening scene when the king saved the queen in the lake.

Then the king indeed kisses the queen, later the queen also kissed him back, because if the cousin saw that the queen seemed unwilling to kiss, he could be angry towards the king. But if later the queen that pulled the king more to the queen, the cousin should walked away from that room...

And as we guessed, the king not have experience about "that" and we have the queen with the chef's souls trapped in one body. Hahahahahaha... I really hope that's true between them, so our Queen could save her position with their baby...

But I also have feeling that the king lied again to the queen... Ahhhhhh....

I really need episode 9 soon... Saturday oh Saturday...

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Ahh I can't wait for subs.

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Queen Cheorin Hits 12.414% Ratings in Episode, on Pace to Surpass Mr.Sunshine, Goblin, and Crash Landing on You as Highest Rated tvN Drama

For full article:

Congrats on the high viewership on Mr Queen drama! :)

8 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi all!.

Newbie in thia thread.hope Im welcome.

Anyways, Im loving this drama..I adore the king and queen . and soon enough we will be seeing our royal couple developing romantic feelings for one anorher..this part is something Im truly looking forward.

Bluntly speaking Im starting to hate the cousin more so the concubine..

Hi @Jillia @Ameera Ali nice to see you here  .

Hi and welcome! :).:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
48 minutes ago, rachel-moore said:

But as per wikipedia it is mentioned that the late king ( heonjong) was queen dowager's son  . I am confused

oh yea you're right sorry for the mistake. it was also mentioned in ep 7 that the previous king was the queen dowager's son. thanks for pointing it out! fyi @chatterbox22

48 minutes ago, enzek said:

Aww:fullofhearts:

sighs this screenshot of cheoljong staring lovingly at the queen i cant ;A; i came to this drama for shin hye sun and stayed for her and kim jung hyun... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
9 minutes ago, poopytubby said:

oh yea you're right sorry for the mistake. it was also mentioned in ep 7 that the previous king was the queen dowager's son. thanks for pointing it out! fyi @chatterbox22

sighs this screenshot of cheoljong staring lovingly at the queen i cant ;A; i came to this drama for shin hye sun and stayed for her and kim jung hyun... 

You mean this gaze and his playful smile? Just a few episodes back he’d never look at her like that. 

AM4HtOh.gif

It’s the same for me. I liked a premise of the drama and wanted to watch Shin Hye Sun tackling this difficult role. But I think I’m falling hard for Kim Jung Hyun :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@aisling !!! this accursed gif /quickly saves it/ :takemymoney: seriously im finding it hard to watch the preview because my heart keeps skipping at this 0.5s scene and now im just gonna stare at it forever HAHA seriously tho kim jung hyun is collecting all our souls with his scenes and he knows what he's doing. i don't crush on actors very often and being able to attract people's attention when shin hye sun is on screen (imo, i think she's super charismatic when she's acting) is really something else. 

im amazed at the casting for this show tbh. everyone fits their role so well. honorable mention for court lady choi (no explanation needed) and seol in ah because i only knew her from running man before this and i only remember her as being adorable, goofy, and the girl who always does the freeze HAHA

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I saw on wikipedia 20 ep but i hope not...

BTW i'm here for the great Switch-souls COUPLE and i'm fan of both but in particular of Shin Hye Sun! I loved her since Angel last mission love!!:fullofhearts:

Great DRAMA, GREAT COUPLE!!!:evilelmo:

Why dont you hope for 20 eps? 

• Blob 1

On a different subject - I wonder if the show is going to let Sobong get revenge by going after Mr. Han’s ancestors. That would be really interesting to watch since it would be a secret mission that no one would know about except for Sobong. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Another great episode. I loved Shin Hye Sun's reactions in the flower scene and the daytime fight... As the show moves into Act Two, she gets to show us her range of horrified attraction expressions... :crazy:

I suspect we will in some way resolve the Blue House plot as well as the Joseon one. We could have followed Bong Hwan back to the hospital and learned of his medical issue without meeting the cops or Mr. Han if that was all there was to it. Re-introducing them in the hospital and in Sobong’s bouncy revenge fantasy means they still matter. (Who knows... maybe Mr. Han is Jo Hwa Jin!)

I do think that Bong Hwan cannot win this Blue House battle before growing as Sobong. The question for me is whether this is the bittersweet end of the story or something to resolve before returning to the Joseon era and Cheol Jong. Realistically, it won’t probably be a very long subplot because Choi Jin Hyuk is too busy to stick around for multiple episodes.

Edited by Raffles
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

I get why some of you perhaps unhappy with the last scene/preview because the king maybe did it while he was sober and the queen was drunk. However, I thought rather than he took advantage of the queen, I think both of them are sober and they actually did it. Or at least the king believed 100% the queen was conscious and they had a great time together. While the queen thought it was only a dream & her subconscious mind is Soyong, so it's very possible she gave him a permission 'in her dream' lol. I made a whole thread about it :D

• Like 7
  • Blob 3

I have watched go princess go so i am excited how the korean version would look like.. In c version, she will get pregnant n that make him feel being a mother..there are many conflict issues in c drama that i like to see how it would be played in korea version for example the concubine fake pregnancy, shes so high about it while the queen is the one who is pregnant for real but play it low. The king in c is more clear in term how he feels, we could clearly see that when he start having feeling for the queen he put distance with concubine. 

So here in korean version the king said clearly he did not love her as woman, he is just concern but we could sense there is stg there..even his brother the prince suspect his feeling for the queen, so i cant wait to see how he will admit his feeling...

Anyone can explain the secret between queen n concubine, i dont understand. The well part, what exactly happen? 

12 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

I get why some of you perhaps unhappy with the last scene/preview because the king maybe did it while he was sober and the queen was drunk. However, I thought rather than he took advantage of the queen, I think both of them are sober. Or at least the king believed 100% the queen was conscious and they had a great time together. While the queen thought it was only a dream & her subconscious mind is Soyong, so it's very possible she gave him a permission 'in her dream' lol. I made a whole thread about it :D

I love it when the writer merge so yong memories with bong hwan. Coz now he get to feel like so yong, other words he is somehow so yong now.. So when he kissed her, and one thing lead to another i wont be surprise if they did it coz they subconsciously drawn to each other . Ogh i just want this to be real. But then, rational speaking the king is just using the queen for cover n he himself is not aware of his own feeling yet..n they are still in dress when they woke up. So maybe not. 

Cant wait...this torturing days...till next episode..time move so slow...god help me...

Edited by Noor Hasliza Zakaria
  • Like 7
  • Blob 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후