Quantcast

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

Preview

Seems SoBong and CheolJong had their first night.

Past about young SoYong and CheolJong

is revealed.

SoBong and CheolJong  goes outside palace in disguise. 

SoBong having argument with one of the locals.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Did Soompi become overloaded because of the final scene tonight? LOL

I need the subs before I can process what to say.

And then, the waiting begins.

Haha I just came from Twitter everyone is losing their mind at the last scene :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

omo, THE ENDING OF EP.8.  SHE WAS TANGOING INSIDE HER ROOM WHEN THE ASSASSIN AND THE KING ARE FIGHTING HARD.  HEHE CUTE:rickroll:

Spoiler

MORE TONITE'S VIDEOS

EP.9 30 SECS PREVIEW 

Spoiler

15 SECS PREVIEW

CR: TVN

EDIT: DID SHE SAY SHE IS FROM THE KING'S FAN CLUB IN THE PREVIEW, HEHE:joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Hmm.. could it be....

Spoiler

So Yong came back into her body for that critical 'first night'? LOL

And Bong Hwan seriously has no memory.

It would be funny in a way since the body actually belongs to So Yong.

It would also be a tricky issue of consent.

Bong Hwan was not willing to go all the way and yet it happened.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

What happened with soompi? For a while suddenly I couldn't reach this page?

Wow... Finally he kissed her.. even though that's for a way out... Just curious, the assassin, does he wanna kill the queen that night? Because they wanna change the queen with another Kim woman?

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Guys... help. Send help. I’m losing it. I’m totally losing my marbles here!!!! 

3692.gif

I did not see the kiss coming this early. Holy mother of Pearl. Okay, I can’t be the only one who’s totally swooning right now, right??? I know it’s still a “kiss to distract” but giving how this drama is set... I’ll take what they give. 

NHLzsv9.gif

7B6srpS.gif

Spoiler

JGO4nPu.gif

Spoiler

cYDZ8ry.gif

EDIT: Apparently he said “Today, I’m going to break “no touching” rule. Wait, what? Did he know what it meant the whole time? 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
Spoiler

Somehow I don't think he would have kissed her if he didn't already feel something for her.

We saw how much he despised her at the very beginning. So much so that he couldn't even bear to be near her.

I think her 'vegetative state' had scared him and made him realise he sees her differently now.

Just my thoughts.

P.S. TVN, where is this BTS? :luvarrow:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1
6 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Hmm.. could it be....

Hide contents

So Yong came back into her body for that critical 'first night'? LOL

And Bong Hwan seriously has no memory.

It would be funny in a way since the body actually belongs to So Yong.

It would also be a tricky issue of consent.

Bong Hwan was not willing to go all the way and yet it happened.

Seems SoBong is still not totally awake and not yet fully sober. SoBong might feel like he/she was still in a dream.

It  could also be  that when CheolJong kissed SoBong, it awakens the true emotions SoYong and overtakes BongHwan at that time.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

The end scene shocked me so much! I was NOT expecting it at all, but it was so heart fluttering! ❤️

Spoiler

The preview makes it seem like they had their first night, but Cheoljong is probably lying. Rather, it looks like he was searching the room for that secret book the whole night. He was pretty sober, so I’m sure he wouldn’t have taken advantage of Sobong while she was drunk.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
1 minute ago, uglypearl said:

Seems SoBong is still not totally awake and not yet fully sober. SoBong might feel like he/she was still in a dream.

It  could also be  that when CheolJong kissed SoBong, it awakens the true emotions SoYong and overtakes BongHwan at that time.

I think they’ll just be laying next to each other. Though maybe he would tease her when they wake up. I don’t think Cheoljong would take that next step giving the queen wasn’t totally sober (and he is a gentleman in this matter) and he’s battling his own feelings.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2
1 minute ago, aisling said:

I think they’ll just be laying next to each other. Though maybe he would tease her when they wake up. I don’t think Cheoljong would take that next step giving the queen wasn’t totally sober (and he is a gentleman in this matter) and he’s battling his own feelings.

I also think they would go to this route more unlike the previous version. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, Crystal Kim said:
Spoiler

The preview makes it seem like they had their first night, but Cheoljong is probably lying. Rather, it looks like he was searching the room for that secret book the whole night. He was pretty sober, so I’m sure he wouldn’t have taken advantage of Sobong while she was drunk.

good point!

Spoiler

i feel like the way he said it was in his /fake cheoljong/ voice and idk i just find it kinda fishy. i didn't think of it being a cover but your theory sounds really plausible. @Dramanoona also talked about the issue of consent, it really wont be cool if the king went ahead and did the do when sobong wasn't ready, much less drunk...

there's also the possibility of soyong lurking around i guess, the whole mechanism of this soul exchange is confusing and mysterious lel. hopefully we'll learn more about it next week.

currently still trying to calm down from that surprise kiss, dang...

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Yeah, i agree with everybody here.  I dont think they made love.  He is just teasing her that they did consummate referring to her denial to the first night they spent.  He will not touch her without her consent coz he seem to be a gentleman.  But he is slowly falling for her and i am really looking forward to their lovey dovey scenes.  

Reg. the body swap, i dont want to get into this as it looks to me so complicated after all SHS's VO herself is given to her thoughts last 2 episodes insteadof CJH's.  I am just going to watch what is going to happen and not going into the guess work.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후