11 minutes ago, aisling said:

I can’t remember the last time I couldn’t wait for the new episode that I had to watch it live! And then the next day watch it again with subs :lol: 

Also about the the king visiting So Yong’s house.

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t think there will be the first night at So Yong’s house. Bong Hwan hasn’t felt any romantic inclination towards Cheoljong and Cheoljong is still in denial about his feelings. I can’t see it happening. If we’re lucky we’ll probably get to see the king staying the night.

Actually about the visit to Queen's house

Spoiler

In webdrama, when the king and the queen had their first night, both of them still not fall in love for each others. Because as I remember after that night, the king still chose his mistress, and slap the queen. Oh yah, the king also wanted to kill the queen. Also the queen, absolutely no. Even the queen had baby with the king, the queen not love the king yet...

5 minutes ago, enzek said:

I hope they can give us these scenes:

1)sit on the palanquin together

2)communicate using the finger cross (she told him before that means "what I'm saying is a lie")

3)eat the food that she cooks

In real history the king and the queen had a son together but he died when he was about 6 months:bawling: 

Not only their son, all King Cheoljong male heirs died when they were still baby. I read that was suspected to be kind of foul play or something. 

His female heirs survived but it is not from the queen since they only had son together. Poor King Cheoljong and especially Queen Cheorin:frown: And in real history he died in his early thirties while the queen died in her early forties

You can read more about him here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheoljong_of_Joseon

Just few more hours!

credit to the owner

Yes few hours more... Excited...

About 3 things, Im also waiting for that... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

On 1/1/2021 at 6:42 AM, PororoQueen said:

I just had time to watch drama again, and I am so glad to randomly watch this drama ... I haven't laughed so hard lately (many months),  really thanks to ShinHyeSun LOL. But what the heck is Choi Jin Hyuk doing here only as a Cameo? :D

My question exactly about why oppa is listed only as a cameo! :kicks:

Even the k-netz were demanding that he should be listed as main cast. :joy:

In any case, so excited about today's episode. I think it will be a lot of fun!

Doesn't our couple look handsome in these colors? :love:

c9c32fd502e94832bf7eefedcb60b268.jpeg?fi

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
15 minutes ago, partyon said:

My question exactly about why oppa is listed only as a cameo! 

Even the k-netz were demanding that he should be listed as main cast. 

In any case, so excited about today's episode. I think it will be a lot of fun!

Doesn't our couple look handsome in these colors? 

Yes lol ... Each time I hear Zoppa's voice with the Queen's expression ... I just squirmed with glee>>

Bear Jumping for Joy 2 clipart, cliparts of Bear Jumping for Joy 2 free  download (wmf, eps, emf, svg, png, gif) formats

• Love 1
1 hour ago, maria_m2me said:

Actually about the visit to Queen's house

Reveal hidden contents

In webdrama, when the king and the queen had their first night, both of them still not fall in love for each others. Because as I remember after that night, the king still chose his mistress, and slap the queen. Oh yah, the king also wanted to kill the queen. Also the queen, absolutely no. Even the queen had baby with the king, the queen not love the king yet...

Yes few hours more... Excited...

About 3 things, Im also waiting for that... 

Spoiler

King and Queen might have bed scene in here too but I doubt they will make it like the Chinese version.

In the Chinese version, when that happen the empress was drunk but the emperor was sober.

Imagine the Korean netizen's reaction if they watch a romance drama's bed scene with a sober main male lead and drunk main female lead. Nope. That is count as dubious consent. 

They change second female lead from someone else wife in the Chinese version to the king's concubine in here. The king don't even slept with his concubine yet LOL

So they might have bed scene later when the queen is also sober or if they have it when the queen was drunk, the king will be drunk too like her.

He looks gorgeous.

Btw, I wonder if So Bong will explain again clearly to the king the real meaning of "No Touch" later.

Our king must already planned what he will do to seriously fulfil his promise to abide the "no touch rule" according to his own understanding:smirk:

credit to the owner

Is this for the future episodes?

credit to the owner

So cute!

credit to the owner

• Like 6

Agree with you @enzek Korean version indeed makes some changes.

Spoiler

1. In original, she's the king's brother's wife, that means his sister in law right? But in this Korean version, she's his Royal Concubine

2. In original, the king's brother (The 5th Prince) indeed loved her and married her, even though he knew that the king loved his wife. And because of jealousy, his brother tried to kill the king. In this Korean version, I dunno would the King's brother try to kill the king because of jealousy?

3. In original, the one who loved the queen was the king's brother (the 9th Prince). But in this Korean version, there's the Queen's cousin.

4. In original, the queen's maid would marry with the 5th Prince later to save her life, because The King threatened to kill her, but actually the king's maid liked the queen's maid. But in this version, love triangle between the queen's maid - the King's best friend - the queen's cousin.

For the one who asked about streaming, tried to Google it and search for the site streaming...

• Like 1

Kim Jung Hyun Shows His True Colors In Confrontation With Na In Woo In “Mr. Queen”

f4f769f470d7432a962051285f82d55e.jpeg?s=

Jan 2, 2021
by C. Hong

Kim Jung Hyun is bringing more of his character’s true self out in “Mr. Queen”!

“Mr. Queen” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Jung Bong Hwan, and Kim Jung Hyun stars as King Cheoljong, a king who seems weak and ineffective on the outside but has another side he keeps hidden from the world.

Spoilers

As the relationship between Kim So Yong and King Cheoljong begins to thaw, it throws other palace relationships into disarray. Jo Hwa Jin (Seol In Ah), the king’s first love, becomes anxious when she discovers the subtle changes in King Cheoljong, while Kim Byung In (Na In Woo) starts to challenge King Cheoljong over the protection of the queen. At this critical moment, Kim So Yong collapses from a heart attack, throwing the palace into further chaos.

In the new stills, King Cheoljong shows his true colors as a fierce fighter for what he believes in as he levels a sword at Kim Byung In. When Kim Byung In challenged him, the “weak” king passed it off as a joke. Although the king remains self-contained, his gaze contains a new level of anger that is unusual for Cheoljong, who prefers to hide his feelings.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1446524wpp/kim-jung-hyun-shows-his-true-colors-in-confrontation-with-na-in-woo-in-mr-queen

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, aisling said:

Well, he abandoned all his royal manners when he heard the news.

Hide contents

Oh my, SWOON!!!

swooning beauty and the beast GIF

Thank you!

• Like 2

Okay... Yeah topless king. Wkwkwkwkwk...

About preview ep 8

Spoiler

But I think about little king and little queen already met and actually the one who help the little king was the little queen, that's true... They talked about "secret" in the end... And they showed the well...

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

We didn’t get to see the queen and the king together when she wake up (and thanks god, it’s still Bong Hwan because I was afraid we lost him) but we ended the episode with Cheoljong’s sexy back. Damn. 

EoSZlHw.gif

I think the queen got a nosebleed :lol:

AJX0Jhz.jpg

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

It looks like it's really Bong Hwan in pink/yellow hanbok :D Is he shaken by the King's coolness? haha

PS: Shin Hye Sun's facial expressions are HILARIOUS. I almost spit out my tea when I saw So Bong making faces at the King  XD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, aisling said:

We didn’t get to see the queen and the king together when she wake up (and thanks god, it’s still Bong Hwan because I was afraid we lost him) but we ended the episode with Cheoljong’s sexy back. Damn.

What? Only his back?!

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

@chatterbox22 It looks like So Bong regained So Yong’s skills and feelings from the preview. So Bong will probably be affected by So Yong’s feelings for Cheoljong, that’s why there are petals falling and everything lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

i just saw the preview for ep 8 (didn't really finish the whole of 7 but i saw some spoilers) 

Spoiler

so apparently i read that bong hwan started noticing soyong's thoughts in his head? it seems like they're either going the route of

1) bong hwan gaining soyong's memories/mannerisms and slowly becoming a true so bong

2) they're doing a 2 souls in one body thing and perhaps we will see a collab of soyong and bonghwan before bonghwan goes back (or not?)

personally i think the 2nd route is pretty cool and it's kinda what i expected how it'll go at the start since there's a story for both bong hwan and so yong to finish, but either way i'm really excited how this goes! i was pretty worried that soyong's soul was completely gone since bonghwan was travelling back and forth at the start of ep 7 without a hint of where soyong's soul was, but with this revelation i wonder if soyong's soul was chilling in bong hwan's body then the whole fainting thing caused their souls to mix?

anyway these are all my amateur speculations at the moment!

anyway i just have to say shs looks stunning in that hairstyle and yellow hanbok and khj in that purple hanbok eye just ;A;

• Like 3
1 minute ago, aisling said:

@chatterbox22 It looks like So Bong regained So Yong’s skills and feelings from the preview. So Bong will probably be affected by So Yong’s feelings for Cheoljong, that’s why there are petals falling and everything lol. 

Yeah, agree. I think that's why SoBong said "Out right now!" and also splashed water to herself... Wkwkwkwkkw...

Oh yah, I got it why The King finally came to The Queen's house. The king wanna to take the queen's father's secret account book (that record all dirty money history in their clan). That's my own opinion...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후