Quantcast

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

I have not posted anything in a long time; however, I had to comment on this drama.  I loved it!

It was a different take on time travel.  Image a man's soul being trapped in a female's body; what a great concept.  The actors did a phenomenal job.  Kudos to the directors, production team and the costume department.  The clothes and jewelry were beautiful and well designed. I loved everything about this drama from the evolution of the characters to the hit-it-out-of-the-park ending.

Thank you writers, cast and crew for bringing us a great and satisfying drama.  This drama will be on my recommendation list.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 12:00 PM, N. S. said:

Interesting theory)

And maybe it has something to do with Eastern philosophy - Yin and Yang (2 parts of one soul). And harmony of Yin&Yang in a person and nature.

SoYeon is Yin and Bonhwan is Yang. I also thought about it for a long time and was confused why Soyeon in the end swears and tells something like "my inner instincts have rewaken" and she got some of BH traits... 

Thank you,  @Sandy Prater  and @N. S.

Throwing this  into what's already a thick soup of thoughts...I still have to watch the final ep with Eng sub, but I'm also leaning toward this frame of mind. I'm very much interested to see what the lens of Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung, who's western and yet have embraced so much of the eastern philosophies will magnify for me in relation to the SY-SB-CJ lives.

Found an article among many on the topic of soul/anima-animus/reincarnation/synchronicity/soulmate/twin flames but still need to dig some more. With the managed expectation that these may or may not shine a light on the writing that was allowed to take over Ep20.

http://carljungdepthpsychology.blogspot.com/2017/03/carl-jung-on-reincarnation-rebirth.html#:~:text=Carl Jung on “Reincarnation” “Rebirth' – Anthology,-Nobody knows whether&text=All your rebirths could ultimately,The Red Book%2C Page 277.

• Like 1