This is like a dream come true. Viu Singapore truly loves Mr Queen and did better job than tvN to be honest.

And the person behind Viu account is so hilarious too :joy:

Does Viu usually sub commentary? I don’t think so, right?

• LOL 3
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

Quick look back on Mr. Queen. Shin Hye Sun's pick on Kim Jung Hyun's famous scene as King CheolJong

What's your favorite scene of him in the series? Me: When he knelt down to So Yong asking her forgiveness. That gave me butterflies 

• Like 5
On 3/5/2021 at 2:05 PM, HelloNica said:

What's your favorite scene of him in the series? Me: When he knelt down to So Yong asking her forgiveness. That gave me butterflies 

I like the scenes where he's more vulnerable and innocent...dude's had a hard life. My two favorites are when he approaches the queen with that hopeful smile and asks "Did you dream of me?" at the lake and also the cart scene where she asked him what he would have done if he was crammed in there with his bodyguard and he was like "Why would you say something like that?!?" Like, the irony of that wasn't lost on me. LOL 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, HelloNica said:

Quick look back on Mr. Queen. Shin Hye Sun's pick on Kim Jung Hyun's famous scene as King CheolJong

I love that scene as well, it was a great scene, glad CJ did that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, icemaid said:

The second male and female leads visuals in Mr Queen Commentary!:wub:

Yes. They really are. Love them!

Edited by HelloNica
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, HelloNica said:

Some shots from the original video. Video is not in HD though. I wanna watch the whole video!! Does anyone has the link? Please let us know. Thank you!

I don't know if we're allowed to mention these types of sites (though it's not as if I wouldn't throw Viki out there as an option if they carried the commentary - upset at that they didn't get their hands on it as I can't access VIU in my country), but DramaCool has both segments fully subbed on their site. It's still on their front page, but if it got pushed down by updates from other shows, you can search "Mr. Queen" and the commentary is one of the search results.

If this isn't allowed, please remove and I will know and not do again in the future.

12 hours ago, Sandy Prater said:

I don't know if we're allowed to mention these types of sites (though it's not as if I wouldn't throw Viki out there as an option if they carried the commentary - upset at that they didn't get their hands on it as I can't access VIU in my country), but DramaCool has both segments fully subbed on their site. It's still on their front page, but if it got pushed down by updates from other shows, you can search "Mr. Queen" and the commentary is one of the search results.

If this isn't allowed, please remove and I will know and not do again in the future.

Done. Thanks for the reminder

• Like 1

That was fun..Hwa Jin was a little worried until the queen dropped the arrow..    

Of course the queen was never jealous of HJ. 

Es4wSbCVEAIn4jO?format=jpg&name=large

The scene became more serious when the truth was revealed. 

EpqYykGVoAApEoP?format=jpg&name=large

TvN

• Like 1