[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

22 hours ago, HelloNica said:

Some shots from the original video. Video is not in HD though. I wanna watch the whole video!! Does anyone has the link? Please let us know. Thank you!

I don't know if we're allowed to mention these types of sites (though it's not as if I wouldn't throw Viki out there as an option if they carried the commentary - upset at that they didn't get their hands on it as I can't access VIU in my country), but DramaCool has both segments fully subbed on their site. It's still on their front page, but if it got pushed down by updates from other shows, you can search "Mr. Queen" and the commentary is one of the search results.

If this isn't allowed, please remove and I will know and not do again in the future.

12 hours ago, Sandy Prater said:

I don't know if we're allowed to mention these types of sites (though it's not as if I wouldn't throw Viki out there as an option if they carried the commentary - upset at that they didn't get their hands on it as I can't access VIU in my country), but DramaCool has both segments fully subbed on their site. It's still on their front page, but if it got pushed down by updates from other shows, you can search "Mr. Queen" and the commentary is one of the search results.

If this isn't allowed, please remove and I will know and not do again in the future.

Done. Thanks for the reminder

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Nice catch Prince YP! 

Yep, and a nice smile..  That was a beautiful scene..

I love the way Hwa Jin  walked towards him and he was afraid there would be some contact between them.

He is loyal to the king after all.   

EqOU_XIUcAAFZpf?format=jpg&name=large

EqOU_XIUwAAhw6B?format=jpg&name=large

TvN

• Like 1