[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

I just realized it too. 

Our royal couple wear outfit with matching color again aww

At least this can cheer me up with all the chaos in episode 18 LOL:sweat_smile:

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

Majority of the royal couple anti-fans reactions after watching episode 18 and the preview of episode 19:

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

KJH is doing a cameo for episode 18. His total screen time is less than 5 minutes. Some cameos had more screen time than that.

BI knows that SB isn't SY and he is not okay with that because he loves SY ONLY. It would be interesting to know how will CJ's reacts with the same knowledge. So far CJ doesn't care who, whose and whom because he is in love with the whole personality of SB and SY's body combined.

Btw, I am totally mortified by BI's cruelty. He isn't hesitated to kills a pregnant woman. Even Prince YP stopped after being reminded of SB's condition even though he probably hates SB.

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, enzek said:

I just realized it too. 

Our royal couple wear outfit with matching color again aww

At least this can cheer me up with all the chaos in episode 18 LOL:sweat_smile:

credit to the owner

Majority of angry royal couple anti-fans reactions after watching episode 18 

credit to the owner

Someone find out where writer-nim lives yet? LOL We could try and hostage so we can find out what cray cray ideas did they put into Mr. Queen.:sipsboba:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mbrd_ said:

This might be an unpopular theory/opinion, but I think when Bong Hwan went back to his body in Episode 6, he left his memories in Soyong’s body. Soyong has been there all along, aware of Bonghwan’s experiences, chose to act how BH would act, and confused herself with someone else.

I prefer this route rather than So Yong simpy popping back into her body. It would make sense to have real SY as end game IF apparently the soul inside is really her but with BH's memories or influenced by BH's soul.

• Like 5

reading all the reps here is really a mood to start new week. thanks you guys:elated:

anyway, uri mama needs to stop doing dangerous things because every time i watch her move, my own womb ached :tears:

1 hour ago, shiqin3381 said:
  Hide contents

i read another theory about this is only cheoljong's dream. they foreshadowing about it in a preview where cheoljong told about his dream. something like "when i woke up, .... " i forget sorry =))

2 hours ago, jannedrumsit said:

I prefer this route rather than So Yong simpy popping back into her body. It would make sense to have real SY as end game IF apparently the soul inside is really her but with BH's memories or influenced by BH's soul.

but how about soyoung's soul in the lake? they portrayed she sunk into the lake and bonghwan's (inside soyoung's body) floated up. 

idk how the productions team will bring the spin-off, but honestly i dont wanna to watch where cheoljong loves other girl except uri mama

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, cenching said:

KJH is doing a cameo for episode 18. His total screen time is less than 5 minutes. Some cameos had more screen time than that.

BI knows that SB isn't SY and he is not okay with that because he loves SY ONLY. It would be interesting to know how will CJ's reacts with the same knowledge. So far CJ doesn't care who, whose and whom because he is in love with the whole personality of SB and SY's body combined.

Btw, I am totally mortified by BI's cruelty. He isn't hesitated to kills a pregnant woman. Even Prince YP stopped after being reminded of SB's condition even though he probably hates SB.

Considering how Cheoljong remembers everything, I wonder why he never asked So Bong about “I came here for nothing, Jang Bong Hwan.”

Because he clearly read that before he jumped into a lake to save So Bong. Why would be ignore this line when he always asks SB about meaning of her weird words. For me it’s obvious Cheoljong loves the soul inside. He’s the king and can have any woman he wants, so for him it’s not about “the shell”, but the soul inside. He admires So Bong’s mind and loves her personality.

My prediction that they’d resolve the identity crisis in Episode 17/18 turned wrong.

I can’t believe we have only two episodes left and we still haven’t seen:

- sober kiss

- So Bong admitting her feelings for Cheoljong 

- Cheoljong tasting So Bong’s cooking 

- resolving identity issue

This must be really the most slow burn romance I’ve ever watched!

I refuse to believe So Bong would leave Cheoljong and their baby behind to return to the future. Bong Hwan and So Yong must be the same soul, otherwise the whole story would be pointless. People are saying it’s unfair to So Yong, but if SY and BH are the same soul, meaning there was always one soul in the first place, how could it be unfair to SY if BH is her???

Maybe Bong Hwan’s body is still functioning by the sheer power of will. So Bong still holds onto identity in the future, that’s why the body hasn’t died yet. But the moment So Bong accepts her identity as So Yong, I think it will severe the connection between the soul and body in future, so Jang Bong Hwan will die in hospital.

Furthermore I doubt they’d end the drama with Choi Jin Hyuk instead of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, aisling said:

I refuse to believe So Bong would leave Cheoljong and their baby behind to return to the future.

Exactly my sentiment, especially after I see how SB starting to cares, bonds and loves the baby and how lost she was without CJ by her side. SB is a man but she cried like no tomorrow because of CJ, ONLY because of CJ.

If they give us Scarlet Heart's ending, we should serve The Team Writers some beverage with arsenic laced ice.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

The way he laughed at the end of the clip was so cute. His real laughter is so different from his Cheoljong’s laugher :wub: 

@shiqin3381 I still don’t understand how on Earth they filmed that tango scene without laughing!!! How come they don’t they laugh and cringe like crazy??! 

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

What!!! Did i hear it's gonna be a Lover in Paris ending that I dread and hate the most?:rage:

In that case, means they will follow one of the endings from GPG which is: Director shouts Cut and... they are filming a movie. :sweat:

GOSH, I've to book a ticket to Korea to burn down the writer's office now!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3

Rather than bust up my brain thinking of the many possibilities, I want to leave it to the writers to deliver a satisfactory ending. The weekend is still several days away, so I want to just anticipate what I'm going to see on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully, they will not be pre-empted due to the Lunar Year celebration.

In Ep. 18, I find it disgusting to see BI with shiny lip gloss while at the gisaeng house to meet with the greedy and power-hungry idiots from both clans. The makeup artist could have toned it down a bit so it doesn't look too obvious. And he's gone loco like his adoptive father, using subterfuge to gain more power and work underhandedly to control people and circumstances. He should just jump in the lake to be reunited with his beloved So Young. He's in love with an illusion, and since he refused to accept reality, he'll be in delulu-land forever.

With the Queen meeting Hwa Jin, Director Hong and the immature prince brother, they could have devised an escape and rescue plan. Earlier in the episode, the queen had her jewelry bundle wrapped around her waist. She used it as a pillow when they slept on the ground in the mountains. What happened to it? I did not see her carrying it. She only had HJ's quiver in her hand. It doesn't seem like Ho Yeon or Lady Choi was carrying it. I think she brought all those jewelry to pay off people who can help, buy some stuff or medicine and probably use some to smuggle them back to Hanyang after they've found the King.

It would be a good idea if all of them can just move onto a remote island and start a new life as farmers, or probably have a restaurant or food delivery service since the queen is a chef. Let the Kims, Jos, and Lees fight it out at the palace of doom where no one is safe. Their baby will be healthier and stronger eating fresh produce and breathing fresh air and lots of sunshine. The baby will not die early from measles, either, which seem to plague babies born in the palace, from the stale air and polluted environment.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

What!!! Did i hear it's gonna be a Lover in Paris ending that I dread and hate the most?:rage:

In that case, means they will follow one of the endings from GPG which is: Director shouts Cut and... they are filming a movie. :sweat:

Nooooooo.... please!!

I can't deal with such endings! I read earlier that the writers won't be utilising any of the endings from GPG.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

OH NO. you've seen that too? I don't wish for anyone's livelihood to be ruined but really...IDK when VD comes and Royal Aunts-and-Uncles-to-be get dashed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

@aisling True, they are too professional. Maybe they didnot want to be awkward with each other especially after KJH roar & moan. Is he suppose to do that or it is his ab lib?

Seriously i think it's the problem of the Making Cam. They are not giving the kind of bts we are looking for and cutting off the parts we want to see. I believe there will be more than 1 take and they will be laughing away BUT they are not giving us those footages

• Like 6

1 minute ago, kimchimandu said:

Nooooooo.... please!!

I can't deal with such endings! I read earlier that the writers won't be utilising any of the endings from GPG.

my same exact words...I'd still would like to think writernims of this decade have learned from the mistakes of the past and man, they have more sophisticated tools to use now... to this day, i still remember with so much hate that LIP ending since i've loved the episodes and characters from day 1.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

@aisling True, they are too professional. Maybe they didnot want to be awkward with each other especially after KJH roar & moan. Is he suppose to do that or it is his ab lib?

now I want to see all of KJH's adlibs :sad1:
@aisling I prefer to think, they are comfortable and goofy in real life to not get awkward/conscious about such scenes - they seemed so normal LOL which is also pretty good 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

I think the ending will be change as this drama is No 1 rating drama now.

Writer will give us more creative ending. If not, why there is a spin off. 

Audience will loss their interest to watch the spin off if they give us such ending.

Writernims, we trust you to give us an ending that will satisfy in our interest as audience

• Like 6
  • Blob 3