4 hours ago, may6 said:

I feel the same way ... i feel very sorry for her more than for CJ ... i don't entirely blame him ... but if i  take a look at it from her perspective , losing the man you love right in front of your eyes ... that just equal to another entire world of the married episode .... even if their childhood memories were stolen... like CJ said, he did not fancy her because she had save him from the well ... in fact ,on her action, i find her quite to be more likable than SB ... everything depends on perspective ....we as viewers are pushes to root for SB and disdain HJ ... but human complexity is a matter of bias and putting each other on everyones shoes... like SB said, she is a cool woman ... i respect it for it ... it must not have been easy ... which is why i'm rooting for her ... whether to end up by herself or accepting YP feelings for her ... because where she is concern,  he is the better man ( between the brothers ) for her ... he has always care ... but i guess , we are meant to dislike him for having like her before ... which by this episode .... did prove to be wrong... she is nice.... 

also, i think that given the circumstances , i don't know ... i would have chosen the same ... at least outside she is free... what does she  really have , had she stay... the man no longer loves her ... so no cha cha for you of any kind ...the ladies dislike and are suspicious of you, and you might be use as a pawn... horrible ... i rather be a nobody than a  pretty bird trapped on an elegant cage ... 

That explain why we are sorry for HJ.:) Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

Text preview for episode 18:

Don't worry, be happy, I believe everything will fine! ;)

credit to the owner

Fan made video:

credit to the owner

Spoiler

credit to the owner

LOL, true:lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

I'll never forget that intense scene where they had the big argument about CJ trying to kill SB because he saw her as weak.

I have to say if they should win any prize (especially SHS) it would be for that scene.

And for KHJ - that scene when he survived the bombing and cleared the swamp among the ministers.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

The difference between Shakespearean tragedies and comedies:

• Tragedies: The protagonists die
  • Comedies: The protagonists live

The writers have done a great job so far of pulling their punches while keeping the threats real. This is a comedy and I have faith in our happy ending!

Like some of you, I suspect our heroes (and some who haven't been allies) are running a con on the palace crazies.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

I'm sure CJ will reappear again within Ep 18.

When the tiger leaves the den, the rats come out to play.

This is a good way to find out who supports the King and who opposes.

I am sure CJ has faith in BI that no harm will happen to SB.

BI must have had his eyes opened when he realises that they are even willing to use him in their battle against CJ/SB through something so dishonorable.

HJ did a very queenly thing by refusing to get involved. I'm sure this is not the last we will see of her. It's only Ep 17. I do pity her now. She can never marry even if she finds someone to love. She is forever the King's woman even if they never consummated their relationship. Even if YP were to go to her, he can't marry her unless it's in secret but that would be dishonorable.

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

CJ’s and YP’s reactions about HJ’s request to leave The Palace aren’t over reacting. Especially CJ who has affection for her still despite he had fell out of love. 

She is The Royal Concubine and when you are one of the wives of The King, you are forever the wife of The King. It doesn’t matter whether you had been unboxed or not. In the past where The King can had hundreds of women in his harem, many died of old age without a chance to got a glimpse of him. 

So for HJ who was The Royal Concubine (a position right after The Queen in the harem) to chose to “divorce” The King is to choose a lifetime of humiliation for her and family. If I am not mistaken she can’t marries another and the stigma is great. So CJ is shaken because of her request and feels totally responsible. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1
22 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I'm going to have an insomaniac meltdown waiting for the subs ...........

It's unusual that the subs for Mr. Queen newest episode is not yet available up to this hour.... I wonder what's happening. It's not yet available everywhere :persevere:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
35 minutes ago, cenching said:

So for HJ who was The Royal Concubine (a position right after The Queen in the harem) to chose to “divorce” The King is to choose a lifetime of humiliation for her and family. If I am not mistaken she can’t marries another and the stigma is great. So CJ is shaken because of her request and feels totally responsible. 

Thank you @cenching for the explanation on the fate of concubines / consorts in the palace.   Guess no one would dare to leave the palace due to the stigma in the society.  In this drama, Hwa Jin is courageous in taking this honourable step. 

36 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I'm sure CJ will reappear again within Ep 18.

When the tiger leaves the den, the rats come out to play.

This is a good way to find out who supports the King and who opposes.

I am sure CJ has faith in BI that no harm will happen to SB.

BI must have had his eyes opened when he realises that they are even willing to use him in their battle against CJ/SB through something so dishonorable.

HJ did a very queenly thing by refusing to get involved. I'm sure this is not the last we will see of her. It's only Ep 17. I do pity her now. She can never marry even if she finds someone to love. She is forever the King's woman even if they never consummated their relationship. Even if YP were to go to her, he can't marry her unless it's in secret but that would be dishonorable.

Is the sub out?   I have not seen the full episode yet , I hope BI and CJ are working together.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
20 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

next time i might as well apply some anti aging creams while waiting for the subs!!!

care to share some... :tounge_xd:... your comment really made me smile :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
25 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

next time i might as well apply some anti aging creams while waiting for the subs!!!

here's a cup of tea for you ... while waiting

• Like 9

Regarding the subs, I read in Twitter that the subbers need more time because this episode got many difficult terms/words to translate. Please be patience, they are trying their best.....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후