22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@shimshimae @aisling @cenchingthis question may be posed before, but it's a lot to backtrack. 

What age are the King and Queen now in the drama?  I know Chef Jang was at 32 before he crossed-over. 

Thank you so much.  @partyon

cr https://twitter.com/sleeplessaliana

Well, according to history Cheorin was 15 when she got married and became the queen and Cheoljong was 21 at that time.

I think in the drama we’re supposed to believe the main characters are around 20 as well :joy: 

They always bring up the well incident happening 8 years ago. And the child actors looked around 12-13, so I think we’re supposed to believe they’re 20-21. I mean, of course our main actors are all beautiful but there’s no way any of them would pass for 21 :joy:

I was surprised to find out Na In Woo is 4 years younger than Kim Jung Hyun because he sometimes look older than KJH. I think the historical costumes age them all.

In case of Jang Bong Hwan, he mentioned it in the first episode that he’s 33 years old. That’s why I always joke that Mr Queen is technically noona romance because So Bong is mentally 33 while her Cheoljongie only 20 :loolz:

@Min2206 LOL I see your mind is still in gutter! It’s was a bandage that belonged to the royal physician, not a BONDAGE :shaq:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@shimshimae @aisling @cenchingthis question may be posed before, but it's a lot to backtrack. 

What age are the King and Queen now in the drama?  I know Chef Jang was at 32 before he crossed-over. 

Thank you so much.  @partyon

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

According to Uncle Wiki, Queen Cheorin was born on April 1837 while King CheolJong was born on July 1831. They got married on November 1851. So she got married at the age 0f 13-14 when CheolJong was 20.

so technically So Bong is older than the king plus she's an alpha - no wonder CJ can't keep up :joy: 
why am I getting excited just seeing a zoomed up picture of them holding holds :joy::joy:

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

@Min2206 LOL I see your mind is still in gutter! It’s was a bandage that belonged to the royal physician, not a BONDAGE :shaq:

It didn't hit me till I read this - oh why, now I can't stop unthinking it :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

다들, 안녕!!!  Guys, I'm off in the countryside - preparing my flower garden - so much stuff to do - so I'm not be able to comment here during or after the streaming, but hey -I'll watch it and throw in my 2 cents later - I'm in a different time zone - but I'll read all ur posts, meanwhile enjoy ur weekend and have fun!

Ghost Hug GIF

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Well, according to history Cheorin was 15 when she got married and became the queen and Cheoljong was 21 at that time.

@Min2206 LOL I see your mind is still in gutter! It’s was a bandage that belonged to the royal physician, not a BONDAGE 

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

so technically So Bong is older than the king plus she's an alpha - no wonder CJ can't keep up  
why am I getting excited just seeing a zoomed up picture of them holding holds 

It didn't hit me till I read this - oh why, now I can't stop unthinking it 

Chingus ... I honestly thought it was that ... then I realised, do they practise it there? at that era?   noooooooo ..... so I said nevermind lol 
:Megalol:

Thank you @aisling @shimshimae and @cenching for the speedy response.  Keep the good work and analysis!   Looking forward to tonight!

@partyon  cc you on the age

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Horseriding ...  this intimacy should be good!   

So romantic !  King and Queen go on a date without any royal guards or maids / eunuchs in tow
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후