• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

As want i can SY was also kinda free spirited person back then but maybe she changed because of JHJ and CJ’s relationship and plus her clan pressuring her. I still believe that BH and SY are the same soul different body. :lol:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, kyakyari said:

my pleasure :)

been away from soompi almost a week finally can properly open and posting here again

yeeay new teaser for spin-off

credit to the Tving

i kinda confuse with spin off teaser. i first thought the timeline is before SY/SB become queen. and at this preview SY already become queen also there is Oh Wool too, when HJ already become royal concubine. aaak im so excited yet sad anticipate this spin-off since it means our Sat and Sun would not be the same when Mr Queen finished T.T

Thank you for sharing the spin-off teaser!

It looks funny!

Yea I have been confused with the spin-off version since yesterday.

But after look at the teaser, I am somehow a bit relief and I think I want to try to just enjoy the spin off without thinking or assume too much for the sake of my sanity hahaha:sweat_smile: It is overall a bonus for us. Must be a happy one, right???

I hope the ending will be a happy!

If not, people will hunt the writer down! :evilelmo:

and I'll never watch on going drama ever again! *finger cross

• Like 4

Actually without believing one soul one body or yadaa yaddee da, there are some scientific/non scientific explanation about why despite the soul is JBH but the memory is both JBH and KSY. I remember there were lots of story of how recipients of body parts donors experiencing a kind of deja vu or flashbacks or memory or craving that didn't feel like his/hers but feels like his/hers at the same time.

I also have a friend who received blood transfusion because of massive blood loss dues to vehicular accident. After that her mom who is a close friend of my mom said that her daughter has a drastic change of personality. She used to be a mild temper lady but after she is like a fierce one. Her mom said the owner of that blood must be a savage barbarian....:skull: 

So in Mr Queen's case the soul is totally JBH but since KSY's body retains her feelings and memory, JBH can feels it and the body remembers it. Hence even though JBH is a 100% male, he feels attracted strongly to CJ and his/her body reacted to it. So the theory of SY takes over in certain time is not possible IMHO, that is an excuse from JBH's to denied his feelings for CJ.

• Like 8

I think I will watch the remaining episodes and spin-off before I make any judgement about the plot and flow of the story.

I am sure the writers are professional enough to try to link the stories together.

• Like 8

The I hope they would send the real BH to Joseon and make the king fall in love with him without using Soyong's face... ^___^ that would be the best ending for everyone. Make BH's soul go back to his own body, make the queen die for real and bury her, reincarnate her somewhere else then make the real BH go back to joseon era and see if the king will still love him ^__^

It's unfair for Soyong's body and memories to be exploited like this. 

The I hope they would send the real BH to Joseon and make the king fall in love with him without using Soyong's face... ^___^ that would be the best ending for everyone. Make BH's soul go back to his own body, make the queen die for real and bury her, reincarnate her somewhere else then make the real BH go back to joseon era and see if the king will still love him ^__^

It's unfair for Soyong's body and memories to be exploited like this. 

• Like 1

everyone: confused about teaser, floating various theories

me: equally confused about the teaser but got my priorities - the kabedon move of the king is strong, is this going to be another troll since its in the teaser :sad1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1
2 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

me: equally confused about the teaser but got my priorities - the kabedon move of the king is strong, is this going to be another troll since its in the teaser :sad1:

KJH seems to had mastered how to put on thirsty tantalizing face now yah....:shaq:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3
2 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

@ king and queen confirming it. I need confirmation too :love::lol::heart2beat:

OMG to cheoljong x soyong in the snow. They look so gorgeous on their own and together. Can't get over over SHS and KJH!!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
19 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJH seems to had mastered how to put on thirsty tantalizing face now yah....:shaq:

so true! I hope they have mercy on us and deliver on the tantalisations 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
26 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

What is kabedon move ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, xinyue99 said:

What is kabedon move ?

this:

Spoiler

tenor.gif
the act of closing in a person against the wall specifically thumping the wall with the hand 
(although the king didn't do exactly this)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1
55 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJH seems to had mastered how to put on thirsty tantalizing face now yah....

If I'm not mistaken, this was filming after the final episode right?

So at that time Kim Jung Hyun must feel more comfortable to act in the cheesy scene with Shin Hye Sun compared to the earlier time of their filming:D

But his ears are still red even they were filming inside the palace.

It must feel hot inside huh:tounge_wink:

credit to the owner

Royal couple (read: screenwriter) are master of trolling but I'm happy if they willing to give a kiss scene for us the thirsty anti-fans. 
credit to the owner

Did our king do the bit of the kabedon move to his queen because he feel jealous after he saw her interactions with her male friends?:tounge_wink:

credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 5
52 minutes ago, enzek said:

If I'm not mistaken, this was filming after the final episode right?

So at that time Kim Jung Hyun must feel more comfortable to act in the cheesy scene with Shin Hye Sun compared to the earlier time of their filming:D

But his ears are still red even they were filming inside the palace.

It must feel hot inside huh:tounge_wink:credit to the owner

Royal couple (read: screenwriter) are master of trolling but I'm happy if they willing to give a kiss scene for us the thirsty anti-fans. 
credit to the owner

Did our king do the bit of the kabedon move to his queen because he feel jealous after he saw her interactions 

credit to the owner

My out of this world theory regarding Byeong In.... he has only 2 paths to take because of his love for So Young, take the path of revenge against the king since the king did attempt to kill SB  (remember what he said to his father, he will slit the throat of whoever tries to kill SB), this is why he is so angry aside from his own emotional turmoil and jealousy, or take the path of a protector of a love one (remember, BI was the one who help SB to try and free CJ from the well) again let us go back what he said, he is the queen's person. In the preview, i think we saw the GDQ try to order Byeong In to kill the SB. And the question is, what will he do in that situation? Is he angry or jealous enough to kill her especially now he will find out she is also pregnant? The historical well episode could foreshadow what Byeong In will be, SB did say You are a good person, Orabeoni! His choices could still  work under that premise since every part of this drama seems to be a foreshadowing of some sort. So it is probable that BI will still choose to protect SB and her baby rather than focus solely on trying to upstage the king and it will be easier since BI now controls both clans. 

I am hoping that that chaotic scene at the queen's quarters with the squad including BI will be a foreshadowing of what his choice is. Protect his queen, protect SB even if she no longer wants it. She is the very reason why he came into the palace in the first place. He realized that SB/SY was in danger and the King does not have the power to protect her.

:sipsboba:I hope I am right. I don't want BI to be irredeemable. After he is not as lost at HJ is. Byeong In is motivated by love still, he may be angry but he has not done anything evil in the name of love, yet.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1
16 hours ago, kara_mella said:

So this is a scene from the 2nd ep

Prince Yeongpyeong is the one saying this to the King - they are afraid that the Queen heard them talking about their plans and want to silence her, and it seems that the King is hesitating -  I didn't get this line from the 1st time I watched the ep - so, is there a connection to the fact that he had feelings for her and tried to suppress them for the reason that she was part of the Andong Kim Clan? 

When I watched that, I also wondered why his brother said that. But after episode 5 or 6, when King started to see SB with lovely and warm gaze, I started to have a thought that maybe after he back to city, king and queen ever met and he has fallen in love with her. That theory became more valid after BI's memories when SY said finally she could met again the king, sometime he looked foolish but the other time he looked so mighty. Nah that's the strong reason I believed that before the ceremony for Queen candidate, they ever met.

And Prince YP knew this. That's why in episode 2, Prince YP said that. Also in episode 4, after the king said that Queen has known that the one who wanted to kill her was him, prince YP wanted to kill Queen, but CJ said maybe the Queen really could be different from her klan, Prince YP really dislike that, CJ started to believe the queen. King said the one who face to face with the queen was him, so he's so confident, he clearly knew which she lied or not.

You know people who hate you, whatever you do and say only make them to keep hate you, they don't have time to make sure you're a liar or not.

So if CJ hated SY so much, he wouldn't think to see SB's eyes, just to make sure she's a liar or not.

13 hours ago, aisling said:

Take this spoiler with a grain of salt, I don’t know how legit it is!

If this is true, then how about Hwa Jin? He loved Hwa Jin but also fell in love at the first sight with So Yong??! 

Yeah. I'm so confused with CJ's feeling. When he said in those 2 years, he's fallen in love with HJ. But I just thought that's not love, he's just in relationship with HJ for two years, but not truly loved her.

You know for some people, we can stay in a relationship for many years, but actually we're not truly in love with our partners, maybe that's only comfortable feeling or just because our partners were the perfect partners for our situation.

After I saw the preview video of spin off, with Mrs Choi as narration. I suddenly remember "How I meet your mother". Maybe Mrs Choi just to share SY and CJ first meeting to tell that to Royal Prince.

And in that preview showed that the Queen's appearance after the wedding, so maybe this spin off like past-present story. We would get explained some stories that not explained in whole 20 episodes.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Not sure how they will resolve this.. they have taken a fair number of cues from the GPG series which had a horrible ending or endings but they also changed things by semi merging characteristics likely because they can’t deal with guy /guy. In GPG s/he chose to live in whatever way possible. Hence all the alliances.

in this they are pulling the k drama childhood love/first love trope that they really love... 

personality is gender less anyway... just that society has designated certain genders to act out in certain ways... aggressive traits, submissive traits etc...

so if they merge and get SB ... so be it

i prefer same soul different time as a conclusion

• Like 5
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후