[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

5 hours ago, Rae said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/notouchruler/status/13571303603420692

"Eu sei quem derrubou o palácio, atuará como uma variável na sucção de poder, e se Kim So-yong, a alma do mundo, pode retornar aos tempos atuais"

Eu não estou sentindo isso. 

Teremos outro incidente de alma voltando a 2020, assim como foi no episódio 6/7?
Acho que eles têm outros problemas para resolver agora. No entanto, este programa é tão imprevisível ...

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

It's Thursday!

2 more days to Mr. Queen's day!

Aren't they beautiful?

Source: naver.me/5y4IkdtN

EtV5CCAXMAMcwpn?format=jpg&name=small

Ooooh, SoBong started to looks at him with puppy eyes now?? :please: I am really excited with the upcoming Tango scene. In Tango the male totally leads the dance while the female only follows, in C version both of them were fighting to led hence the comedic raunchy result. It would be interesting to see how this will plays out....Will SoBong still has the dominant alpha male traits or she will surrenders to let CJ leads???

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Rae said:

As I understand from the tweet, "Mr. Queen: bamboo forest" is supposed to be a pleasant gift for us because the drama comes to an end... I hope the ending is not catastrophic :(

Edited by Phillip Lundgren
duplicate
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Rae said:

Based on the preview, I assume that actually CJ already had some special feeling towards SY before she become SB?? It said that CJ was jealous to her male friends in the palace. Does it become like justification for the ending?? That SY and CJ was already in love even before BH came to her soul????? So does that mean the ending will be SY and BH back to their bodies? :scream:

:Fist1:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

Based on the preview, I assume that actually CJ already had some special feeling towards SY before she become SB?? It said that CJ was jealous to her male friends in the palace. Does it become like justification for the ending?? That SY and CJ was already in love even before BH came to her soul????? So does that mean the ending will be SY and BH back to their bodies? :scream:

This gives me so much anxiety.... Would they make Bong Hwan going through their first night (and liking it) and pregnancy just to put him back in the future? Huhuhu.... No, I must stay firm in my belief that they’re the same soul otherwise I’d go crazy.

It’s not a justification even if Cheoljong liked So Yong before he found out she was from Andong Kim clan. But how did he like her and then detest her so quickly? I was rewatching first episodes and he just looked at her with such suspicion and detest!!! There wasn’t any warmth in his eyes when he looked at her back then.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 3

1 hour ago, aisling said:

OMG, is So Bong going to faint again??? That is why she was in her royal clothes (and not nightgown) when Cheoljong covered her with a blanket in the preview.

Why are the teasing us with So Yong’s return? :fearful:

Oh no... That's my question before. Why SB not wear her night gown, but still with her Royal clothes. And as I remember when she collapsed previously, Mrs Choi and HY changed her clothes, but why this time there's no them to change her clothes?

8 minutes ago, aisling said:

This gives me so much anxiety.... Would they make Bong Hwan going through their first night (and liking it) and pregnancy just to put him back in the future? Huhuhu.... No, I must stay firm in my belief that they’re the same soul otherwise I’d go crazy.

It’s not a justification even if Cheoljong liked So Yong before he found out she was from Andong Kim clan. But how did he like her and then detest her so quickly? I was rewatching first episodes and he just looked at her with such suspicion and detest!!! There wasn’t any warmth in his eyes when he looked at her back then.

Please... Don't make SY just came back like that after SB did all she could do to survive with CJ.... I want SB could get through all pregnancy moment with CJ, please... 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, aisling said:

The preview really teases us!!:onfirex:

So what this scenario they're playing on Mr. Queen: The Secret?

It really confuse me.

Is it like alternate scenario???

:crazily:

Alright alright, it really drives me LOCO!

Chilll chill... im going to chilll...

*inhale.... exhale....

• Like 6

I’m dreading the separation. Why I have a dreading feeling Cheoljong is going to do something dangerous and ends up presumed dead and So Bong will be left in the palace alone.

Also I have to believe So Yong and Bong Hwan are the same soul otherwise it’d hurt so much. Bong Hwan is already in love with Cheoljong, how would be continue to live without him like nothing between ever happened? :bawling: And the baby... So Bong will love their baby fiercely... 

I’d rather they resolve the identity crisis this weekend! There’s only 4 episodes left and everything is still left opened. We still haven’t seen Cheoljong tasting So Bong’s food, Cheoljong calling his queen “So Yong ah” or even a sober kiss!

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, Rae said:

I think they meant they hope the special episode will be a pleasant gift for fans who feel sad about the show ending already and can't get enough of Soyong and Cheoljong. Not that we don't get a happy ending.:lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, aisling said:

I’m such a goner for this man :please:

How is he this beautiful??? :bawling: Just by looking at his face makes my heart skip a beat!

I know right :fullofhearts: he's both beautiful and handsome - quite a unique combination :partyblob:

46 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Not sure if this has been shared before but here you go. :D

I hope this is a Valentine's Day gift to all of us anti-fans :partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

I think it's about 2 different periods. First meeting was with real  So Yong, but he was jealous with male friends of So Bong. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

I know right :fullofhearts: he's both beautiful and handsome - quite a unique combination :partyblob:

Exactly... he’s somehow both manly but also  sophisticated and beautiful :sweat_smile:

I also appreciate he doesn’t wear a bright lipstick like some other male leads. It’s honestly so off putting when a guy’s lipstick is more colourful than of a female lead. His makeup is quite natural, he doesn’t wear excessive eyeliners either. Overall he doesn’t need much improvement to look this good.

knulJp9.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3