[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

You know I read a comment mentioned that now So Bong still have the masculine way of sitting or walking but she doesn't give masculine vibe anymore like before she falling for Cheol Jong and I agree.

Right now, she is more like a tomboyish woman. She can understand Cheol Jong and discussing about military tactics and that kind of stuff with him because of her man like mindset but she also can be adorable like how she teased him that she doesn't feel lonely because someone created a dictionary to understand her.

I think this is one of the reason why Cheol Jong fall head over heels for her so fast after they spending time together in the short period of time as a married couple even if he loved Hwa Jin before.

Not that being a graceful lady is unattractive but since Cheol Jong is a king that busy fighting for his throne and struggling with the corrupt official from powerful clans, So Bong possesses the qualities that make her a "perfect queen" for him.

So Bong is like the type of a fun girl to hanging out for a guy and a girl crush for other girl well except for an insecure girl like Hwa Jin:unamused:

Our adorable queen:love:

credit to the owner

Spoiler

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

Poor Cheoljong but as the audiences, we love it LOL

credit to the @deanne3004

Interesting info:)

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

Four more episodes for Mr Queen :crymeme:

and I’m gonna be lost kdrama addict again, looking for best historical drama. I want the days to be fast so we can all see the lovely episodes, yet I’m anxious of what the ending will cost my kdrama world. 
:saitama:

Last time I feel this is with Empress Ki and Reply 1988. Now here I am again. 

Thanks to all, this page help me while waiting for Sat and Sun. So I made this fmv to get by while we all waiting for the royal baby 

• Like 9

Mr. Queen: Episodes 15-16 Open Thread

by missvictrix

QUEEN1516_1.jpg

Our hero starts sharing his knowledge of the future with the hopes of changing the king’s, the country’s, and his own fate. But will it work? Will it do more harm than good? As our king and queen join forces, some dangerous lines start to be crossed, and our hero is at risk of losing his former identity forever.

EPISODES 15-16 WEECAP

QUEEN1516_2.jpg

Hooray, as was hinted last week, little Dam Hyang isn’t dead! Instead, it’s all a giant cover-up to save the girl and reunite her safely with her mother, outside of the court. Because the court, as we’ve seen, is getting more dangerous by the day.

The rescue of Dam Hyang serves to bring Cheoljong and So-yong together even more, and this week their partnership is in full swing. And thanks to this, and the progress Cheoljong made in the court last week, a lot of things are changing in the palace.

To start, the Andong Kims are all but cut off at the ankles, and seeing Cheoljong wipe out the corruption at the court was quite satisfying. The ledger might be in the wrong hands (and how it passed through those hands was finally revealed by Hwa-jin), but fear not, the information was memorized and shared thanks to So-yong’s father. That means evidence, and Cheoljong doesn’t waste his time cleaning house.

Among other important changes in the palace, Byung-in is now the Minister of War, battling head-to-head with Cheoljong. Interestingly, and despite knowing that the queen has “abandoned her clan” to support the king, he’s still completely devoted to her. He even tries to reconfirm that devotion — especially the romantic side of it — but he’s quite sharply spurned by So-yong.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/02/mr-queen-episodes-15-16-open-thread/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sean294251 said:

Thanks to all, this page help me while waiting for Sat and Sun. So I made this fmv to get by while we all waiting for the royal baby 

Thank you for your fmv! I love it especially when you use the ost from this drama:love:

They can be like a powerful antagonist couple LOL

credit to the owner

Nah, the real reason he stay is because he's fallen for Cheol Jong no matter how he denied it right now:P

But this drama still need to make it clear to the audience whether Jang Bong Hwan is the reincarnation of Kim So Yong in the future or not.

Or will they leave it as ambiguous LOL

credit to the owner

"Jang" huh

credit to the owner

I don't know he can play guitar. He looks so cool:)

Spoiler

credit to the owner

• Like 11
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Well, he is about to become a father, it's a normal reaction I would say. In the preview, SB is sleeping in CJ's room not hers. Most likely CJ is worry about her safety now that she is pregnant so he keeps her close or she just falls a sleep everywhere dues to her pregnancy so CJ tugs her in his bed.

During olden days, the royalty children rarely reached adulthood. Majority were either murdered openly or secretly (poison). Some even were killed before they were born. There were many ways to aborted the fetuses sometimes the mothers died together.

Yeah. Maybe CJ's happy for Queen's pregnancy, that's his baby. Like SB ever said no matter what blood's thicker than water.

I remember Prince YP ever warned CJ that his fond towards The Queen would harmed their plan and he could betrayed them. But that time, CJ said that he not had romantic feeling towards Queen, Queen wasn't their enemy. But with Royal Baby came, what would happen? 

Oh yah, in preview the clothes that SB wore when she slept was similiar with the clothes that she wore during dance time. Because from the preview, I saw 2 colours from the costume. The first one, blue and the second one, pink.

Okay I saw in twitter someone share black clothes and some people already asked, when that clothes would be wore by SB? For someone funeral or her own funeral? Okay, that scared me indeed.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Okay I saw in twitter someone share black clothes and some people already asked, when that clothes would be wore by SB? For someone funeral or her own funeral? Okay, that scared me indeed.

Black is funeral color for Westerners of old time but for Ancient Korean the funeral color is white. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

Thanks @kyakyari for the clip. BI and SY at 1:43??? :love: Did I miss something? :sweat_smile:

credit to TVN

They were rehearsing the scene where HJ fainted and carried by CJ while SB pretended to fainted and carried by BI. BI was not in his costume yet.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cenching said:

They were rehearsing the scene where HJ fainted and carried by CJ while SB pretended to fainted and carried by BI. BI was not in his costume yet.

Na In Woo is already tall but his costume's hat make him taller and make Kim Jung Hyun look like a midget when standing beside him although actually Kim Jung Hyun is a tall guy:sweat_smile:

Cheol Jong is really grateful towards special director Hong since he always helping him executed his plans but he's also believe in his wife LOL:lol:

Meanwhile, Yeong Pyeong looks at So Bong suspiciously:expressionless:

credit to the owner

I miss them in the couple outfit:dissapointed_relieved:

credit to @deanne3004

Spoiler

credit to @deanne3004

Please make Bong Hwan the reincarnation of So Yong.

I want a happy ending for Cheol Jong, So Yong and Bong Hwan with the royal baby!:bawling:

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

No... that picture made my ship sink :dissapointed_relieved: 

OvEFwN7.jpg

Well, what to do.. If Shin Hye Sun doesn’t want Kim Jung Hyun, she can always send him to us :joy:

@enzek It’s funny how Mr Queen makes Kim Jung Hyun look small because he always stands next to those two giants :lol:

While in reality he is almost as tall as Hyun Bin who’s listed as 185 cm.

MdE2L3Z.jpg

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

In episode 15, Cheol Jong tells So-Yong that, although she is acting like a strong person, she must have been scared by the assassination attempt she suffered and So-Yong replies "I don't know. It's because did I die once? I hate being trampled more than dying ".

She said "I died once". Was she referring to the lake and pool incident?
She didn't say "I almost died once". She said "I died".
Was there a mistake in the translation?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Mila said:

In episode 15, Cheol Jong tells So-Yong that, although she is acting like a strong person, she must have been scared by the assassination attempt she suffered and So-Yong replies "I don't know. It's because did I die once? I hate being trampled more than dying ".

She said "I died once". Was she referring to the lake and pool incident?
She didn't say "I almost died once". She said "I died".
Was there a mistake in the translation?

Maybe SB refers to his death as JBH. If that's true, so maybe SB wanna say that he has died as JBH and then reborn as KSY.

Some of Chinese stories often uses this theory, reborn. That person has died because of murdered or accident, but that person still high will to live, so that person reborn as other person, sometimes in different dimensions or different time periods. In some Chinese novel, I have read some with that theory

Spoiler

There's one novel, one man died and suddenly he reborn as the wife of his enemy. For this one, in same time periods but like different parrarel world. Oh this is little bit like Mr Queen, because man soul became woman.

Another Novel, a female doctor killed by his boss, then reborn in different time periods as Noble Woman who should married with 7th prince (the prince want to be the crown prince).

All that novel stated that they're already dead in the past event though they're dead in not fair position - because of murdered or betrayed by others. But because they got chance to reborn, they lived as what they're now and used their abilities for their current condition.

So if we refers to that kinda theory, maybe that's why the reason JBH chose to stay in Joseon. I want SB has special bounding with the baby, no matter what SB become mother or father to that baby, but SB and baby share one body now, the baby get nutrition for what SB eat.

As someone ever mentioned here, we don't get alot mother-children relationship yet (except little memory for CJ and his mother when she said to CJ, if you're died, I would died to - and DH and her mother's reunion moment).

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

It's Thursday!

2 more days to Mr. Queen's day!

Aren't they beautiful?

Credits to Naver

OMO!!!!! I want more!!! Why can't it be Saturday today??????

Love the HD Images! Is there anymore HD than this?! Imma make it my wall paper!:Pandabulous::sipsboba::sipsboba:

His eyes when he looks at her it is as if he cannot believe she is there and he is actually holding her.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

It's Thursday!

2 more days to Mr. Queen's day!

Aren't they beautiful?

Source: naver.me/5y4IkdtN

His eyes never leave hers ❤️

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6