[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

23 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I love how she's a chaotic ball of energy 

The Queen sure is, and  I wonder whether is Shin Hye Sun a lively, animated character in person ?   

I am honestly amazed by her.  First saw her in School 2013, a positive person , then the 2nd FL in The Legend of the Blue Seas.  I know she was FL in a number of dramas but did not watch them till Mr Queen.   

Lily's Weekly Highlights] Shin Hye-sun @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and  Drama Database

Legend of the Blue Sea Korean Drama Review | Kdrama Kisses

The Ultimate Guide To 'Mr. Queen' Actress, Shin Hye Sun: Bio, Projects, And  More
Loving her more. 

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

.... I enjoyed that ramyeon inner conflict SO SO much - and she's so relieved that CJ gives the right answer, "First, I will try it." lmao

Sorry to cut your post, Chingu

I re-played that scene this afternoon, a few times LOL, grinning from ear to ear :D

Our King spacing out, looking good :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

What a delightful episode it was! :heart3:So Bong, you really don't need to try so hard to seduce your own husband!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): He is eager, ready and willing to be seduced! :naughty:Just give the poor man a hint. :smirk:He has been a perfect gentleman all this while.  Waiting. biding him time while you go through you existential crisis.:confounded: Please don't make him wait anymore. (We are at the end of our tether too! Please have mercy on us.) :please:His all knowing smile tells us he knows the kind of effect he has on your poor heart. TBH, he has the same effect on us. Go sister, go! Go fearlessly! We are all cheering for you from the sidelines.   :cheers:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I think she is like the goofy odd ball kind - in the interview/reality shows I've watched she's often times shy but refreshingly honest like she'll blurt out stuff plus she has a very genuine aura about her - the interview with KJH I found her to be more carefree (I haven't watched a whole load of videos but at least above average level)

I just saw your above comment @shimshimae  I will look up on the her past interviews.   Thank  you.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

20 hours ago, ichaichaparadise said:

Please send me the link too, pretty unnie pleasee~ (according to kdrama, everyone who got more power/money/infos should be treated with respect, despite age so I'll treat you as my unnie) 

sorry, was busy cleaning the house today. Just saw ur msg. good luck - hope it works for you.

@liz-danielle i did/have, check ur inbox msg.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

So SB back track and says she saved him in the well recently NOT during childhood. In a way I am agree with SB, the one who should comes clean is HJ not SB.

Pardon my one liner again tonight.....:approves:

It's the perfect moment though...

I was like: Okay, keep calm. There are 4 more episodes to go :sweat_smile:

@cenching @Min2206 @aisling I encounter this issue: " You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day". Do you have any hint to overcome it? I can barely post anything from now on... :cold_sweat:

Edited by Phillip Lundgren
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2

I call this The Great Ramyeon Betrayal/Letdown :joy::joy: SB didn't even offer him (maybe she did can't understand without subtitles) the king looked like he wanted to have some - I'm thinking the whole episode will be another build up of frustration and something might happen towards the end and we'll be crazy for another week - waiting and waiting 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

You kinda have to wait for it because unexpectedly there would be a hot kiss scene or a hot night. LOL.

Nothing is that predictable in this drama.

I do hope that CJ finds out about HJ and her lies from HJ herself. Definitely she loves playing the part of the helpless victim who gets bullied by everyone but she is going to slip one day and expose her true face.

I am waiting for that day.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2