[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

I just remember that CheolJongie has been going ON and ON and ON about producing heirs since his entrance in the drama, would the drama will be that savage not give one at least one??? :brokenheart:

you know, I'm getting the tragic feels since they are dropping stuff like So Bong telling the king people with high ideals die early etc etc - I don't know how they are going to end this but I've already started hurting with anticipation :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Did the queen's father get assassinated? :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Blob 1

Talking about Royal Baby in GPG after The Empress gave birth to a prince, The Emperor sitting by her bedside and says lovingly, "It's a prince and he has your eyes." Her reply while exhausted, "That's great because if he has your eyes, he must goes to South Korea for plastic surgery." I was wheezing so hard when I watched that part.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

54 minutes ago, aisling said:

Proper Joseon lady gets shy and embarrassed when being complimented on her beauty.

Meanwhile So Bong:

the way she brags about her looks is so funny :joy:  

Cheoljong is like: “Damn, the palace will gossip again.”

If she doesn't brag or bluster or say something crass, Cheoljong is going to get worried or will think SB is sick or something! hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

is there an english translation available for the lyrics??

This is quite sad :tears: It’s like unrequited love story... Whenever he sees her, he wants to embrace her but it’s okay if he can’t... he will love her silently :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Su. said:

https://youtu.be/Y4fX3ui9Cvs

The lyricrs:fullofhearts:

thank you so much! 

26 minutes ago, kimchimandu said:

Huhuhu....Why does it sound so sad??? I'm dying of a heartbreak here...

it is sad now that I've read the lyrics :bawling::bawling:

1 minute ago, cenching said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtAyxAJoyI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

New stills for tonight...What's in that big jar??

knowing So Bong, I'm guessing it's alcohol :joy:

3 minutes ago, aisling said:

This is quite sad :tears: It’s like unrequited love story... Whenever he sees her, he wants to embrace her but it’s okay if he can’t... he will love her silently :crymeme:

we've already got a death knell with the no skin-ship, I don't see a royal baby anywhere, wae, WAE, WAE, why are they doing this to us :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

thank you so much! 

it is sad now that I've read the lyrics :bawling::bawling:

Yes it sounds sad ....but heart was all up listening that he wants to only hold her in his arms

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtAyxAJoyI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

New stills for tonight...What's in that big jar??

So looking forward to tonight's episode.   This drama really get us going.   

the jar ... could it be kimchi? 

Edit - wait, don't think it is.  Saw the Queen holding a scoop ladle.  

• Like 2

Shin Hye Sun Stuns Kim In Kwon As She Unleashes Her Secret Weapon In “Mr. Queen”

3a9953e810c640a6acbf9900cf0bfcd6.jpeg?s=

Jan 31, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” has released new stills of Shin Hye Sun ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Mr. Queen” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun plays her husband King Cheoljong, who is a weak and ineffective king on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

Spoilers

Previously, Kim So Yong and King Cheoljong joined forces to fight back against those out for their blood, and Kim So Yong also carried out tests to figure out the meaning behind her feelings for Cheoljong. After Cheoljong asked her if she was the one who had saved him eight years ago, viewers’ curiosity mounted as they anticipated a change in the pair’s relationship.

New stills show Kim So Yong setting out on yet another quest, this time in the royal kitchen. She watches the suspicious actions of royal chef Man Bok (Kim In Kwon) like a hawk, causing him to freeze in surprise. Determined not to miss a single second, she focuses intently on Man Bok’s every move, and in another still she wraps her arms tightly around a large jar. Meanwhile, Man Bok appears intent on picking up Kim So Yong’s mysterious cooking skills as he continuously endures her antics.

In the final still, Kim So Yong pumps her fist in the air in triumph as Man Bok looks on with a dignified expression. On her other side, Court Lady Choi (Cha Chung Hwa) and Hong Yeon (Chae Seo Eun) smile proudly at the large jar in front of the queen.

Shin-Hye-Sun-Kim-In-Kwon-Cha-Chung-Hwa-C

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451517wpp/shin-hye-sun-stuns-kim-in-kwon-as-she-unleashes-her-secret-weapon-in-mr-queen

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4