[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

OMG!! The conversation about ramyeon both inner and outer ones are choked full with sexual innuendos......:omg: I believe SB cannot sleep that night because the unconscious linger feelings of what happened during the hot night and wants a repeat (Darn!! I should just say she is horny).  CheolJongie is definitely knows his wife bedroom habits and trying to seduced her but that precious book got in the way....:brokenheart:The ramyeon got soggy and swollen and was not eaten.....:criesariver: JBH is turns more and more into KSY....:coolshades:  She even has the feelings of SY that the book is precious and feels the affection to Dad too.

BI is definitely a great politician. His achievements in short period of time is equivalent to what Dad and CheolJongie achieved in years combined. He is playing many fields single-handedly and his background still a mystery. For sure it will be a bomb....

Prince YeongPyeong trying to turns HJ around, so far doesn't looks succesful. I hope either HJ changes her way or if she can't he will realises that he needs to put his priority right in action. Not only knows how to reprimanded ChoelJongie.

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, janichin said:

verified or not im just happy he finally back on sns after series of hacking that led him to deactivated his old insta. he made promise to communicate more and he keeps his promise

To be honest I asked because of the exact problem. His account will be more secure and protective if anyone try to hack it again. But you are right. He could stay on hiatus but he didn't which is nice. So yeah, enjoy his updates to the fullest. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, 김진주 said:

I wondered why the book is in king hand, last time was in HJ hand. Perhaps the last meeting with HJ at ep 15 he asked the truth and HJ turn the book to the king and admited her lie story?

The one in HJ's is hers, the one with The King is KSY's that had been hocus pocus into HJ's book.

• Like 3

@aisling

Episode 15 does showcases CheolJongie’s loves for his wife. His eyes turns soft when he looks at her. He smiles tenderly at her antics no matter how outrageous. He feels the electric currents when they have physical contacts. He defended her when his half bro was mortified at her behavior.....:please:

Most importantly he understand her sexually....:twerk2:He knows what turns her ON :shaq:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • Blob 3

I find So Bong’s failure to resist her attraction to Cheoljong sooo entertaining. He must have left quite an impression on her. Looks like So Bong is gonna be simping over Cheoljong in the next episode. Can’t wait. Also, is anyone else wary of Cheoljong’s brother? He’s super suspicious. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

So Sobong is going to attempt to change history...Here We Go Again GIF.

I mean literally every single time a character from the future attempts to change history  thinking the "knew better" , getting arrogant in their knowledge, they only end up making things worse.  Anyone who watched the Chinese Version of Scarlet Heart knows exactly what I mean..

People from the future cannot understand the past, even though they might know the future. Once you play god and attempt to change things , it's bound to have consequences you least expect, because if you attempt to change the future you know, you're now putting yourself in a future that is uncertain. 

You think it will have good consequences, but there's no certainity it will turn out  the way you think it will. Often time and time again, this is what causes tragedies in every time travel plotline. I think this will certainly have some consequences, but I'm not sure how tragic it will be exactly. So Bong has already started to meddle with it, making that guy a enuch and everything... but let's see. 

I have my bets on figuring it out by looking at what direction the writer goes with the Queen's father tomorrow. If he's dead, i will expect a bit tragic ending,. If he's alive, maybe a more lenient one. Besides I've come to believe it's every Kdrama writer's wet dream to seperate a couple when they're at their happiest.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

The ramyun scene should have gone like this, don’t you agree?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

The way Mr Queen leaves us horny week after week it’s excruciating :joy:

Give us a proper skinship scene, so we don’t have to make up our own version!

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 5

12 hours ago, Raffles said:

If we get to episode 20, and one of our pair is dying in the other's arms, and says "If only * cough, cough * we had gone to bed sober together just once..." I'm going to hear all of your screams from my house. :evillaugh::tounge_wink:

Spoiler

that would be such a funny and tragic scene - (please take this in good humour)
So Bong *dying in CJ's arms* : "Cheoljong, promise me!"
CJ: "Jung jeon.." *teary-eyed mind all blank*
SB: ..."in the next life, you will always agree to eat ramyeon with me..."
CJ: *visibly confused* "...yae, jung jeon..."
SB:...."whenever I want to..."
CJ: ..."yae.."
SB:..."When you open your robes, you will not tease..."
CJ:..."yae.."
SB:..."you will take full responsibility..."

So, we'll have their "lust" spanning across lifetimes :joy:

@aisling we're so doomed, we're already inventing alternate versions LOL :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

So now you realized about it your majesty, then why not you hurry up?Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

credit to the owner

Cheoljong being a whipped husband in episode 15:

Spoiler

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

LOL:lol:

credit to the owner

Spoiler

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 1

Proper Joseon lady gets shy and embarrassed when being complimented on her beauty.

Meanwhile So Bong:

spacer.png

The way she brags about her looks is so funny :joy:  

Cheoljong is like: “Damn, the palace will gossip again.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 9