[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

Credit to owner

btw Sobong dont look pregnant here when she wearing this outfit.

Did she loss the baby or she already give birth?

This mourning outfit will appear again in later episode but who will death here? 

or Kim clan have been exile out?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

Credit to owner

btw Sobong dont look pregnant here when she wearing this outfit.

Did she loss the baby or she already give birth?

This mourning outfit will appear again in later episode but who will death here? 

or Kim clan have been exile out?

Well it takes at least 3/4 months to be evident.... ;) and even so , with their traditional outfit you nearly could cheat on not being pregnant untill the end... 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 7

About the photo SB and BI, I think she's still pregnant, that's why she wore that protect clothes in her tummy, the green ones.

Maybe SB would go to the place that CJ's been killed, and as we ever seen that Mrs Choi, HY, & Royal Kitchen Chef also joint...

Oh yah, can someone PM me where I can watch episode 17 without subs, I just want to watch the whole episode even though I don't understand Korean language

• Like 8

I don’t want So Bong to miss all the “fun”, meaning I want to see her in action outside the palace. So I hope to see her going to Cheoljong for once instead of Cheoljong being absent for god how long and then just returning to the palace.

Pregnant women aren’t that fragile. Some women don’t start showing until 4-5 months into pregnancy.

I usually hate the separation trope in k-dramas but I think it’s cleverly done here. So Bong still hasn’t accepted what she’s  truly feeling for Cheoljong, so this is going to be a wake-up call for her. She’ll come to realise it’s not just hormones and attraction, but true love.

I expect them to reunite by the end of episode 18. They wouldn’t separate them for the whole episode 18, right? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

@Lillybleuethe spin-off starts 13 Feb. aaaaa im not ready to say goodbye to Mr Queen 

Thank you! <3 Me neither! I just wish to have a last goodbye scene with so much joy that whenever i'll be re-thinking of it, it will give me sparks of hope in our human goodsides ;) as R.Louis Stevenson said " Find out where joy resides, and give it a voice far beyong singing. For to miss joy, is to miss all..."

( Hopefully showritters knows that haha! :) )

• Like 7

YP threating BI because he knew that BI care with SB. What about a plot twist if BI actually also part of CJ faking death case to take down Grand Empress Dowager. 

GED wish CJ head soon from BI. And maybe tomorrow is the time for BI kills CJ. And I think CJ that death because the Queen also use the mouring clotes. But... I'm also confuse if the king death why YP still use his uniform as usual. :crazymad:

I hope there will be a subtitle soon, so maybe in this episode give a clue for the next episode will be going. 

I think SB mad also because of CJ notes, and know if he left her alone, after she's pregnant without a word left. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, aisling said:

I don’t want So Bong to miss all the “fun”, meaning I want to see her in action outside the palace. So I hope to see her going to Cheoljong for once instead of Cheoljong being absent for god how long and then just returning to the palace.

Pregnant women aren’t that fragile. Some women don’t start showing until 4-5 months into pregnancy.

I usually hate the separation trope in k-dramas but I think it’s cleverly done here. So Bong still hasn’t accepted what she’s  truly feeling for Cheoljong, so this is going to be a wake-up call for her. She’ll come to realise it’s not just hormones and attraction, but true love.

I expect them to reunite by the end of episode 18. They wouldn’t separate them for the whole episode 18, right? 

Very right! Even pregnant you fell very sportive :D  At least the first six month...you even have such a hormone up that you are not only hungry for food ...*caugh caugh* :innocent:..........

• Like 6

3 hours ago, blademan said:

He’s honestly the sweetest

I don't think its only sweet, but if I'm SB actually I'll be really angry. Because it similar with this is his last wish before his planing to die. He left her without a word or glance back to her. She's pregnat with his baby. And looks like if he don't care anymore with his own life. I think SB also want dad of her baby with her in this time. It also similar if he don't trust her, because he don't share his plan to her. 

It base on my assumption, cz I don't get the sub yet.:D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, blademan said:

He’s honestly the sweetest

PDA Joseon style

Wow the baby diary..he is such a sweet n loving husband...

3 hours ago, laivla said:

I don't think its only sweet, but if I'm SB actually I'll be really angry. Because it similar with this is his last wish before his planing to die. He left her without a word or glance back to her. She's pregnat with his baby. And looks like if he don't care anymore with his own life. I think SB also want dad of her baby with her in this time. It also similar if he don't trust her, because he don't share his plan to her. 

It base on my assumption, cz I don't get the sub yet.:D

Thats true as well.. I would be mad as well. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6

Just read the recap and I feel super sad and all hurting for Cheoljong and So Bong - CJ really doesn't have a moment's peace - it makes his time with So Bong all the more precious :cries: no wonder they gave us the sweet scenes - it's so heartbreaking even with them 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3